3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.05.20 11:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Write your impressions of the gameplay in this game.
---------
Please hide plot information under the spoiler.
194 Comments
Sort by:
t
topotam 08.05.20

Will copy what I wrote as a review to the review (maybe someone will be interested):
Did not expect this game, when released (because only on consoles), but as there is a PS3, then of course installed it and started playing (well, for the sake of interest - not relying on something).
Can't get away until now. I'm somewhat in shock - the size of a fraction of Black Flag, but virtually nothing is wasted. Well, Yes, as mentioned in the review - gone atmosphere of piracy, but it in no way kills the impression.
Game - super. It's like Black Flag, only poficiency, with some new weapons and hunt for other assassins, which by the way is really new and exciting/dangerous thing. For example, go/running through the city and figaks... sensor blinked and immediately become so dumb and have to find a hidden friend in the crowd or on the roof or in a haystack, but very carefully, since they bite very painfully, if you notice or around the forest away from sin)).
It is also interesting to improve the ship, the same emphasis on ships, such as the seizure of warehouses, etc. in General, waiting for jewelry bugs in unity and samiznaetekto (GTA5 on the PC, naturally), definitely will do.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 08.05.20

And in the global narrative of the chronology to be played to unini or after ?

M
Mahro 08.05.20

IMHO, the game very much, it was interesting to play as a Templar.
lKurosaki_gamer
Better to

S
Simon Friendly 08.05.20

There is a game in real time?

M
Mahro 08.05.20

Simon Friendly
Yeah, like in BF.

H
HoganHog 08.05.20

In my experience...
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Doom!

L
LuckyTox 08.05.20

passed a friend on the PS3.Oyaen much like it.Especially the race for the assassins and old friends.Of course all still want to know the story of Connor,what became of him and how he kept his job,but unfortunately it seems they forgot about it.While it may be next year we will present the assassin in the old consoles.Well, in General rouj is not even a bad game,but the mission of the sea seemed terribly boring, and very familiar.Probably 150 hours in 4 parts make themselves known:)

k
kalek 08.05.20

LuckyTox
waiting for rogue on the SS ))) . Good topic started dude +10

L
LuckyTox 08.05.20

cripples
Yes,on a PC, it also need to be sure to go!The important thing is that she doesn't look like a woman assassin,which was convenient to play only on PS Vita

a
a_noob_is 08.05.20

Odd They are silent, the beginning of the year soon

z
zaa19721 08.05.20

Good game

M
Molarky24 08.05.20

full of Calla lilies, unity naporyadok better. immediately visible what is the main game,and what YR

g
ganibal12123 08.05.20

And whether it is necessary to wait for the Russian voice acting , on the console version of the vid she also appeared

G
Gogerman 08.05.20

In the console versions, there are Russian voice.

L
Le Gaspilleur 08.05.20

March 10, such as the promise to deliver.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 08.05.20

On consoles there is.
And on the PC. Tick the incentive is worth it.

N
NOY15 08.05.20

will voice, was not the assassin, where there were no Russian voice)

T
TheReds1892 08.05.20

will

D
D.I.Y.A.B.L.O 08.05.20

NOY15
There was Assassins creed III liberation

E
Evgeniy_174 08.05.20

ARMenian GAMer
in Assassins creed III liberation was a Russian voice