3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.05.20 11:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Write your impressions of the gameplay in this game.
---------
Please hide plot information under the spoiler.
194 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egoriy kjk 08.05.20

Rebya-I-TA, I'm in shock! Was waiting for this part eagerly, hoping that it will hide the shame of the company Ubisoft when they released the PC part called Unity, because I lag terribly, although a computer worthy of this game with a vengeance! So about Rogue: I played in Black Flag, passed it on one breath, she was beautiful, I liked it even more than the second part of the assassin, but by running Rogue I saw not what I would like to see a typical gamplay black flag! The design has not changed, the first-person view (when you come out of the animus) and have been in black flag, the only thing that pleases, so it's a GREAT OPTIMIZATION, and a NEW STORY!!! 4.5 out of 5! :)
And here's something else - found a similarity in two different games!

A
Anomel Suna 08.05.20

Well I wouldn't call it the best in the series.

AI opponents the worst of the series. NPC steel incredibly stupid(I hid in the bushes in front of the enemy, the enemy just began to suspect, and then actually went somewhere).Even without the health benefits a chance to kill our hero have only the assassins(minimal chance).

Although optimization of praise Ubisoft Kiev is possible. Optimization of the ideal. Game with pretty good graphics is on almost any hardware.

E
Egoriy kjk 08.05.20

M
Milkman1337 08.05.20

Den Good
No offense,but AI opponents are stupid everywhere.In the horn, all because of the weather.

N
NatanieLzZ 08.05.20

Milkman1337
Dying Light just greatly overstated, it is not worth 7 points. And Yes rogue, deserves at least 8s

m
mcbrut 08.05.20

Because Yr. Vtyuhivayut black Flag under a different name.
Conventional DLS

V
Vosstavshiy iz ada 08.05.20

mcbrut
Black Flag with a different name, which many are not zapuskatsya )))

N
NightHawkreal 08.05.20

And the plot isn't much, mostly chose the wrong main character and started to adjust others around him.

R
Russich67 08.05.20

The game came out great.for me this game is better than a unit many times.Play a Templar well that's just what the series does not hvatalo

S
SeniorJoker 08.05.20

The game resembles a Supplement like freedom cry only a little bit bigger but not more flag. The plot is good for. the Game is between go and good.

v
vanrem 08.05.20

Den Good
NPC steel incredibly stupid(I hid in the bushes in front of the enemy, the enemy just began to suspect, and then actually went somewhere).
So the enemies behave in all parts of the (last for sure)
Even without the health benefits a chance to kill our hero have only the assassins(minimal chance).
...identical to our HS has always been emboj. And 99% have died because of the krivorukost playing.

NightHawkreal
on the contrary the story - at what makes go Rebel.
It is interesting to see what is happening with the Templars.

A
Anomel Suna 08.05.20

W. ill
Milkman1337
In this part of the AI is particularly dumb.

A
AlexKorn87 08.05.20

To be honest when the game started, I couldn't believe it, just like second parts. Not slow, exactly :) well Done.Well, and the rest of the ship, and he's a boat :) the character of the terminator, curve control and boring fights. A typical assassin.
Another question to developers. Where dark and cruel Templar, which was promised ?? I guess when snot allowed for each story killed the assassin, it is a cruelty)) and generally for operation in the yellow form, it is a secretive brotherhood of assassins ? :))) If I remember correctly, all the last part they were white and radically different from the usual gopoty )) On the result of the game is that it would to pirate. Definitely :)
P. S Developers need to do a proper pirate game without the animus and other astashinsky nonsense. All just take a scene black flag + ships with a scale of one to one unity + boevka shadows of Mordor with the cutting off of all things + trade, just uncomplicated + relationship between canonical factions. Add all flow (of drucilla:) ships, commands FORTS. Story of of any fashion writer. Just worked out the loot:) let nonlinearities writes :) the Music by Jasper Kyd. Technology can be hard not to chase, the optimization of everything :) Everything is mixed. Testim . Releasing a game on the day of the release of the fifth pirates with johnny Depp and chop babinskoe)))

P
ProstoFeliks 08.05.20

And even as a fan of the series I think it had to finish on Assassin's Creed III.

k
kalek 08.05.20

I do not agree with the assessment ! the game is super new concept ,new story , support !!!!!!

N
NightHawkreal 08.05.20

Posityion
Sooner the world will be fine while they are fighting with each other, and if one side wins, the end.

k
kuzmichvrn 08.05.20

Yes, there are some of the PG rating, after 9.5 points of the Inquisition are all well understood and there have been very controversial assessment. Question: prepay - prepay is not as relevant as always. Always had respect for PG, it is interesting to read and watch a video, but the fact that many reviews are paid for this fact. And you think only to earn is the sites? And Rogue is really not bad, despite, to say the least resemblance to black flag, and deserves higher. Not paid off) by the Way, the AI, and Wake up, Lord, in all the assassin he is equally stupid, and what not to tell fables.

m
mudriy_assasino 08.05.20

Here I can not understand? Why many argue that the game runs on DX10, when it is run only on DX11?

And by the way, I noticed that the graphics do not next Genova ETOGES pastes the gene - but why does it have to run on DX11? It seems the graph is the same as in AC4: Black Flag!

Understand! Pseudo-optimizers from Kiev, messed up again! Instead of optimizing, they stupidly overestimated the demand and set the lock to paste the gene level DX10 run exclusively on a top graphic cards. :D

Oh, this Ubi-(Yoba)-Soft is always in his repertoire! They got all of their Nvidia Titan in a year this card will be as useless as Nvidia 8600 GT!

Guys, it's time for you all to study the topic about the planned obsolescence - Google, many new to discover! ;)

Let the rest chase the eternal upgrades, I'll chop in Gothic 2 and NWN 1. :)

Good-bye! ;)

B
Bupycop 08.05.20

mudriy_assasino
Tell me, are you stupid or just resenting the game because of the fact that she did not go in your toaster? Yes, the game with the old engine and textures from AC3 and BF, but the requirements are adequate, what is the titanium? It is so generally not a gaming video card. About direct 10, here are the minimum requirements video Card: 1 GB GeForce GTS 450 / Raedon HD 5670, DirectX 10 I Can assume that you have either a shit computer or a shit build, and maybe just two in one and even the hands are not the place to grow.

u
u3epJlu 08.05.20

What about the next-gen graphics is still under development and the announcement of the game no one spoke, all said they say a Picture of the BF. By the way, the picture is somewhat worse 4 parts. And Yes, it bastgen, it's not a surprise, it is there for the old consoles came.) And it is nothing, the game works, not without bugs of course, but what can you do, it really turned out great, too. If someone has this game works does not matter, then you should think twice about the change of iron, still the year of 2015, the Witcher 3 on the nose, GTA 5, etc. There's optimizers are not to blame, they do their job this time made.