3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alkanphel 10.05.20 10:50 am

Bugs in the addon \"Mir priklyucheniy\" (The Sims 3)

Here is the problem, after installing the additions I don't see products from sellers in General any other items there but the food no no. Please help.
133 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demii 10.05.20

Fixed a little issue),and the glitches I had ,I had to remove half of downloads=( Click on the cash register ,and the table appears ,so everything is clear..

R
Rayanove 10.05.20

And I have crutches when I quote cacini be stones dragocennye cut comes the mail box on the ground, they disappear help pliz

D
Demii 10.05.20

Rayanove
And how to disappear them in the backpack there? disappear altogether?
Click on the mailbox to get the mail,SIM takes and puts in backpack,I have so,but not yet pulled out,I'll try if that will accomplish your goal.

a
alechka82 10.05.20

I have to play here is such an incident happened, maybe someone knows why? Gone, and there instead of houses blue squares((( HELP!
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Demii 10.05.20

alechka82
Yes ,I had that,I updated the game and the addon is not set,went and as it was,had to endure all this is not corrected ,the office site then wrote,had not updated(((
I carried the game,then upgraded,put the addon,and then just entered the game,no glitches any more,only pity sohranki,but they also hallucinations were(((

a
alechka82 10.05.20

That's what I said on the other site:
-alechka, I have the same thing and there are still people who is... explained to Me. what is it that you razmeshaet old houses, or parcels created before the patch 1.6.6 that gives vozmojnosti to create basements in the game.. if you start the game again and not put the old house govaryat glitch will disappear!!!
-alechka, problem solved cleverly, but allows you to leave almost all of the package files. Point by point:
1) in the folder Saves, we rollback the saved game, ie delete the folder [name of game].sims3, and a folder with the name [name your game].sims3.backup perimenopause in [name your game].sims3 (remove the word in the title backup and spot)
2) launch the game and play
3) saved
4) go to edit town and demolish any building (produced minor changes)
5) once saved
6) exit the game
7) go to the folder Saves and produce a scheme to roll back sohranenki (see point #1). Thus recent changes (demolition of buildings) are erased.
Steps 3-7 to make every time you play. Blue holes is no more.

D
Demii 10.05.20

alechka82
Yes, what is it,this is not a game,but only go and something to finish,no, I can't.How did you tried to do?

a
alechka82 10.05.20

Tried, did not work(( I the new city was created, and the one is left (a Ghost town).. I Just think it won't do so. I had the house saved with those Sims without the addon, and then I have these houses with Sims zipped, unzipped this game....and I have so become and that is not right, and somewhere in a week!

J
Jane152 10.05.20

alechka82
At me too such was, I saved the family in the vault and moved it to another city, and the old broken town just deleted then (if the family home is not turned into blue hole). I do not know maybe someone can help

I
Irishka63 10.05.20

And I have to make more objects in the package format you can't create Sims character cannot be selected and accordingly the Sims store, and food not at all, neither in the refrigerator nor buy((( What to do don't know? Do we have to delete all objects??

D
Demii 10.05.20

Иришка63
Yes ,have to pull out all ikeji(
then try to put it,I did,but I do not plan to make Sims in the game,and if you still going to do Sims,it will again be the same...

I
Irishka63 10.05.20

Demii, well I did, but with the food problem, and just do it seemed to me that a lot of features missing, probably will have to play without items, or only that format симс3пак. (((

D
Demii 10.05.20

Иришка63
Yes, broken,if you do bad,then remove all ikeji and download simscript.. while others do not come up...

I
Irishka63 10.05.20

To find them still more, and then as an evil to run current ikeji((

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

if you make improvement machine technikami to always a good prediction in the window mechanics is EMPTY (all empty) and in other skills standards! the idea that improvement should appear in the list and the fifth vosche all gone ... but I guess cheto missed developed

L
Lesic3 10.05.20

And my Sims stopped each Brugg to communicate. When click on another character, only options dancing or call, other options of communication no. Please help

S
Stormos 10.05.20

People HELP PLIZ!!! How to put a patch 1.5.82 or 1.6.6 to game patched 1.4.6. I've kind of put the original. EXE technic, but still none of these patches are not placed, comes almost to the end then displays the message: Found invalid file! What to do? Please lay out who can original files for the game 1.4.6. Just without these patches does not start Adwenture World. A game downloaded from the Internet and cvcici to update I do not have. Help who can!

D
Demii 10.05.20

Stormos
See here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/24780/

http://www.playground.ru/files/24884/

S
Stormos 10.05.20

Demii
thanks, of course, but www.playground.ru/files/24780 I already had this patch, I don't want to be, do not tell where is the normal original files?

D
Demii 10.05.20

Stormos
I don't know that I would not suffer,bought the game...