3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alkanphel 10.05.20 10:50 am

Bugs in the addon \"Mir priklyucheniy\" (The Sims 3)

Here is the problem, after installing the additions I don't see products from sellers in General any other items there but the food no no. Please help.
133 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stormos 10.05.20

Demii
Well, it's not an option! So no wonder! But thanks anyway)))

l
lmdok 10.05.20

Muggles are neither simple nor cell phone in the game ?

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

if you make improvement machine technikami to always a good prediction in the window mechanics is EMPTY (all empty) and in other skills standards! the idea that improvement should appear in the list and the fifth vosche all gone ... but I guess cheto missed developed

by the way, I did all the improvements except for three (17 of 20) I understand that the three is one for the instrument from each country (mean machine with cookies, what nectar is doing, etc.) but after them (improve them), the journal is emptied of mechanics (skill 10lvl and nothing is written, i.e. TRYING anything stupid blue background remains...)

v
vsem76 10.05.20

1 hour game in Egypt no glitch )))

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

2 esacap games everywhere - also no glitch
(only 1 nedorobotki)

v
vsem76 10.05.20

during 2 starting the game noticed that the package not working is not critical but very annoying want clothes and skyyyyyyy

v
vsem76 10.05.20

and 1 lost a trader the most important in Egypt, which preserves and soul to buy you don't know what to do to re-play to start reluctant but without duchow and canned))) in the tombs will not polazeci

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

buy a mood regulator for 60000 points

D
Demii 10.05.20

razdor_X
Ikeji will work if you reinstall the prog monkey.,with throwthem glitch,try to click at the box office,should approach the seller and buy everything..
In the extreme case off needs.

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

and no one will answer???????

if you make improvement machine technikami to always a good prediction in the window mechanics is EMPTY (all empty) and in other skills standards! the idea that improvement should appear in the list and the fifth vosche all gone ... but I guess cheto missed developed

by the way, I did all the improvements except for three (17 of 20) I understand that the three is one for the instrument from each country (mean machine with cookies, what nectar is doing, etc.) but after them (improve them), the journal is emptied of mechanics (skill 10lvl and nothing is written, i.e. TRYING anything stupid blue background remains...)

v
vsem76 10.05.20

Demii
I monkey downloaded installed again before I do without it almost all installed now installed and it creature such says that there is something broken and not set in General
I games good rummage(the current here in China I can not key Dong Hua to find) and certainly notice if a merchant from the place of the departed and the dealer is gone forever I say gone tight on cash and there any time of the day or night says the store is closed so I deleted that city began again to play)

a
allen_woka 10.05.20

today, however, just installed, everything is fine, only my Sims, house the roof is somehow hanging and there is no way to remove it

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

you're a hundred times the proud daring and the dealer is still gone HDDDD and it does not lag and not a glitch... just didn't understand the meaning

M
MariaMM 10.05.20

Sims and adventures - license.

Yesterday, without warning, from parts of buildings in the city lost functions buy, be a partner, triple on the job, etc. In stores, even you can not enter.

What to do?

D
Demii 10.05.20

Shirley
Try it in build mode to remove the checkmark from the automatic settings roofs.

l
lmdok 10.05.20

Muggles are neither simple nor cell phone in the game ? Present different options ! What are they doing ?

v
vsem76 10.05.20

Arantir_3000
any sense I do not understand? %) glitch that I have so it was still with a key character I just come to give him the relic and he runs into the camp moon and disappears

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

well written as the market is the merchant of curiosities, which, from time to time there (this is not a special merchant, special there is always somewhere in the city)

A
Arantir_3000 10.05.20

You mummy is not the case now? (well, if you have adventures I guess this option)
I became a mummy - all-all parts were just public, no shops, no work... Over all sites were the icon instead of a public icon like a Bar, town Hall Park (well, there is always your badge).
And also you can not get a job, to buy or to go.
Well, when I was a mummy, I feel the same was as you. And it's not a glitch - after all, the mummies, by design, difficult to live.
And if you have something else, I don't even know what it can be.

v
vsem76 10.05.20

so I don't know already I'm talking about special dealer did not say he was in town, always a merchant rarities, too, but the average trader(tents, canned) which must always be in place I have lost and it's not a glitch?
another glitch another plan my character Indiana Jones(well I'm a dreamer))) the name was changed to Hoshi! and in the family tree had a daughter of an Egyptian woman with the last name Hoshi! estestveno it was nothing I didn't do anything and in a relationship this Hoshi even among friends there