3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alkanphel 10.05.20 10:50 am

Bugs in the addon \"Mir priklyucheniy\" (The Sims 3)

Here is the problem, after installing the additions I don't see products from sellers in General any other items there but the food no no. Please help.
133 Comments
Sort by:
b
brpl 10.05.20

help, can't get out of the pyramids in Egypt. click on the button to return to the camp, and my answer is, that hereby asks for help, and he can't pass, the cursor does not give the action of walking SIM. SIM stands still while the rest of red will not. then don't know will die it seems

l
lyba44 10.05.20

Hello!I have a problem with the game Sims 3,went into the game and sent their characters on a journey and when the download is gone,Sims gone

P
Phanatik 10.05.20

I have my music that is normal music" is not music download, the game push on the magnet include=>common music... and Toko wave normally from the speakers go, well... silence is a-a-a....
and now:

HOW TO DEAL WITH IT????????

M
Monkey Wrench 10.05.20

Glitch in China in a place called Hot springs. When I use the well on the surface and get to the catacombs - SIM can't walk like there's no sex.

I
Iven13 10.05.20

pokupaesh home abroad pokupaesh chest loses in the chest seed chest clades Xibe and vavasis :)))

J
Jimmi Hopkins 10.05.20

Guys,one thread was a glitch in the addon world adventures? Anyway after a trip to China I have in the relationship panel I have lost all Sims,but the relationship remained same and Sims teleport themselves at the entrance to the city.Please tell me how this glitch to get rid of?????

and one more question.I have the other country SIM died (drowned) and when we got back from the trip he is waiting for us like a lamb , but he walks , Bazaar and passes through walls like a Ghost .he needs ,like all Sims .please tell me how I get rid of it or is it due to the fact that I forgot to put in another country his grave ?

B
Bincher 10.05.20

Luuuve!!!My Sims go to France and be gone!!!!France appears empty...they are not at home or there!!!What to do??How to get rid of this??A hundred times did they get lost and all((And one went,and the whole family..

Y
Yakov-shurigin 10.05.20

Help pliz!I have a pool in the game was black!they can't even see Sims and stairs,but they bathe! and at the bottom there's like a room-the basement.Game pirates Sims 3 1.52 and a world of adventure pirates.

B
Bera 10.05.20

In this after installing another addon? What is the addon? And the food quickly disappears? At me so was, when found adventure, then established a career and everything was corrected.

B
Bera 10.05.20

Yes, it is unpleasant, but you can play. And because of this black-wells do not change colour. On the quest needed to get into the well when he gains a certain color, so I have this quest and failed.

S
Shedou 10.05.20

I pomnitsa was a glitch on my return from the trip..I could not play the family not to go into the menu..accident..had to endure..=( I some how saved the main SIM..

B
Bincher 10.05.20

I have a way only with the additions of career and twilight.When just Sims+world of adventure,they normally get to other countries,And when you put career and twilight,don't drive((and when I go to the game through the adventure,the splash of twilight is.Is this in any way you can not do anything???

B
Bera 10.05.20

No, nothing.Twilight all the Addons, when installed, stick your nose in. Addons after all,in their turn, are superimposed on one another. And what you want to come in, splash screen Twilight will.

B
Bincher 10.05.20

WELL I understand now))And how about the fact that without twilight and Sims career come to another country,and with twilight no((got lost on the way.

G
Gwinbleid 10.05.20

Any Addons not installed properly, or another glitch in the twilight. Personally, I have no such problems were observed.

B
Bera 10.05.20

This is most likely a glitch in the addon. When you install the Twilight make a update to the game and these files are buggy, try to patch or update again. Although I'm not helped. And I was looking for a different Supplement that is not buggy. Endured all, downloaded and re-installed all over again,as there is all zaglyuchit and will continue to throw the error of initialize.

S
Shedou 10.05.20

well at least Sims can get in this case...but preservation is really screwed..

B
Bera 10.05.20

Yes, even their Pets to get, and is very happy! It's a pity then, as he is not at ease for some time, friends no. But even if only for the saved his life will be grateful.

S
Shedou 10.05.20

I remember I had one SIM..I then the regular version put in place of it...it turned out that he was atalas fulfilled a dream to become a Sensai...so food remained my favorite Shawarma..=)

B
Bera 10.05.20

At me too such was in naked Sims set. The music of France and the food of the Chinese, I forget which.