3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alkanphel 10.05.20 10:50 am

Bugs in the addon \"Mir priklyucheniy\" (The Sims 3)

Here is the problem, after installing the additions I don't see products from sellers in General any other items there but the food no no. Please help.
133 Comments
Sort by:
g
gimbomba 10.05.20

People have many times asked but left unanswered one problem. In"Priklyucheniyah neither in China nor in Egypt, nor in France, no one dragotsennogo metal or stone, the current meteorites fall. Anyone help with this probleu!!!

i
iqromen 10.05.20

At me for example nemae niyakogo problems!!!:)

G
Gwinbleid 10.05.20

iqromen
You just haven't noticed)) there are No healthy people, there are bad patients. Also with the games there are no games without bugs))
In the distant future, when they start to release a perfect game, instead of patches will be releasing bugs to the games...for nostalgia)))

G
Gwinbleid 10.05.20

How many patches has released, and excavation on sloping ground, still impossible. PTS. a strong bug. Well at least mod done, which normally digs.

T
Taeila 10.05.20

I have during boot krakozyabry happen with text. There where the loading bar is scrolling text. And in the settings there are some checkboxes without names and descriptions. Finally, in the beginning I as in the basic game only Sunset Valey, (about the last) as it should be?

G
Gwinbleid 10.05.20

Probably not correctly installed add-on. Try reinstall in order of release games or use a prog that combines add-ons.

T
Taeila 10.05.20

where can I get these programs?

G
Gwinbleid 10.05.20

Well, for example here http://www.prosims.ru/showthread.php?t=21822

G
Gwinbleid 10.05.20

I have the journey uznaetsya percentage of collected meteorites in collecting and the Number of different components in the skill production of nectar. How to make fine, or is it all right?

P
ProFan13 10.05.20

Well, well... Until about your glitches read it, almost didn't do the licensed version to buy... it Seems to me the second bezglyuchnoy was... well, in any case should be laid down could be in any order, and about the glitches in the third so just WOW!!! Now pirates the world of adventure try what, and whether to seek a license, so it only glitches: the disappearance of wearing special.the sessions(using unlockoutfits on) after each boot, and terrible braking for a large number .package in the game... This is what happens-pirates left-punched copy better than themselves developed? Bliin here to buy and after that licensed games... (Performance, when the Internet was not, the license Sims 2 Addons in one place set(first night life, then animals, etc.) generally problems did not know, though the content downloaded was, and then read how people are obsessed with the licenses... the moral: the less you know-sleep tight!
On topic:
---so, who's missing options of communication-bed of prostitution, murder with a knife, painting on the transformation(SIM to Ghost in different colors,the mummy, death in all ways) is to remove(due to them)
---who the game crashes after logging-the removal of the limitations of standard sliders(thin, inflated...)-also in the basket
---one of Chery caracter lost one(or more) uploaded by you Sims made in otsutstvuyut you have in addition to remove them(from creating Persian),then insert one by one and check...
and Mado to remove the mod to discover the hidden traits
All of the above I was pomagalo Game: Sims3 pirates+of Michelutti version in the launcher: 2.0.86.002002
TIP:
For those who have the game and the add-on license: carry absolutely everything after you bet the game and complement each other(bypassing PDCI) in order of release and not when launching the game after installing the latest addon put the latest updates for the latest addon, start the game(while downloading suggest a very fast praying :-). When buying the next expansion-the procedure is repeated. Well, at least in the Sims 2 help...
PS And where is my first prize for the longest post pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Gwinbleid 10.05.20

ProFan13
Thank you, cap.
Pirates may not be less glitches than the license does. I did not buy a license, and nothing lack of glitches.

P
ProFan13 10.05.20

Gwinbleid :...pirates may not be less glitches than the license in any way...
I don't know, I don't know... There is such little known as Pirate storm: abardage well I have written like this: "Pirate storm: boarded(Strategy), the fact that the pirates before her stamp fixed almost all the glitches while on official patches and was out of the question, in what the noble pirates caught. And about the glitches I have a few of them, the truth is the pirates, I take only for review, if you liked the game, you are looking for a license. Although in our little town licensed games are hard to find, sellers are not messing with them because of the high prices, if only to order and I for the Sims 3 price 3700 broke, they say no stock will have in Moscow to order. now even through the Internet you can buy, and otherwise unreasonably expensive.

G
Gwinbleid 10.05.20

Sometimes doing the right patches and fixes, but Sims is not exactly true. Licenses can be easy and net download.

K
Konfetta 10.05.20

ProFan13 about pirates correctly writes...
Wondering, has anyone solved the problem with nedvigovsky to destinations Sims? Maybe it's patched?
I have this problem periodically. I fought with it creating a new game, in which he removed all families and community lots and replaced them with his own.
This occurred at the cost of losing a relationship between Sims, but they quickly got acquainted again, sometimes remembered their relatives, which were similar and could travel to travel. Some time. Then the problem repeated. By the time "Twilight" it is all graves were enclosed, but I had built kitaycam and other bars and discos, to not miss. Kitaysy was to drink no fools, and gain frolic naked in the pool. In General, the life of the Chinese became more fun, well, my Sims came back to light, FOTA, etc. And then it happens again so in the middle of @%*^}# (that's what I don't know) to reinstall to a new game all areas buildings has become a very time-consuming, damn it! Maybe someone clever figured out how to solve the problem and teach?

J
Jana1988 10.05.20

Help!!!
I have installed all the Addons and all the directories that I played myself and decided to send their Sims on a journey, a phone call, arrived a cab, and then when booted city - my Sims are not visible, just an empty panel, visible only to the city. Before that, no problems

K
Konfetta 10.05.20

Well, Jana1988, I have the same story. The solution of problems there :(((

S
Stalaktit 10.05.20

People help how to run the world adventures? writes install the base version of the game although the normal Sims 3 installed what to do? thanks in advance

K
Kirara666 10.05.20

Somebody help me! After came back from travel, can't play for the child. It is in the family, but to choose it is impossible. Actions are also not available.
What to do?

X
Xelell 10.05.20

I was even more interesting. After returning from the trip, my SIM card was detected as expected the whole family at home together (they didn't go anywhere), as well as myself. It turned out the family with one cloned member. After that, any SIM I could not play, could only watch as they wander into the house and do whatever they want. Had to use backup.

K
Kirara666 10.05.20

Xelell, and such nonsense ever happened to me. The city actually two of my clone go. And the second child in a relationship three mothers. Kick, I swear!