3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alkanphel 10.05.20 10:50 am

Bugs in the addon \"Mir priklyucheniy\" (The Sims 3)

Here is the problem, after installing the additions I don't see products from sellers in General any other items there but the food no no. Please help.
133 Comments
Sort by:
P
Princessa 10.05.20

After installing the addon Mir priklyucheniy all new objects look like shimmering red squares. How to get rid of this? With the card all right.

V
Varggoth 10.05.20

ANDREW says it's all right or that trebovaniyami to the computer either that or none because of kakihto drivenow and so forth in General man who is good with computers should look and maybe the game got installed or need a new direct, etc.)

V
Varggoth 10.05.20

I have mended a glitch when parenesis characters from the first version of the Sims they have in the family tree, lost relatives and SIM which were moved to the new version of world adventures will become kakbudto new Sosny not other relative who was anybody to a large yet still had mended a glitch when he came to Egypt a character didn't open the family tree GMES on the label the family tree and he is not trusting

P
Polina1994f 10.05.20

at me after installation of Ikeja and packs in the game can't communicate with people(spouses,sweethearts can't,and relatives can only scare each other)
what to do?
ps.deleted all of takeji ,still not working(((((
what to do???

D
Demii 10.05.20

Полина1994f
To reinstall the game without saving saves,we'll have to start all over again.

C
CR0MWeLL 10.05.20

the situation is as follows after 1 day dancing I installed all the patches and world adventures; the current all that belongs to the world of adventures( fonts, objects, actions, options on the telephone) as would be wrong of otobrazhaetsya written what is going to become instead of names or references of type ******Gameplay\ ..... and after gameplay references any scripts, names of objects etc, if anyone came to see so please explain what to do?

S
Shwinestiger 10.05.20

I have a problem. Disappeared Pangu axe and a kimono. do not tell me where to find this axe again?

G
GaimerX 10.05.20

I have a lot of small ahow, glitches etc but one main. When khranenii sometimes vylezaet error 16 what are they doing?
And music which added to the VCR is not playing well, he is the type of music playing but not audible.

D
Demii 10.05.20

GaimerX
With music glitches at all,the hotfix is not present,about the bug 16 :
We learned that users encounter with an error when you try to save the game after installing The Sims 3 World adventures or after updating the game. If you are experiencing game crashes with the message"Error number 16 please save your game using the button Save as. This will allow you to create a new save file and avoid the error.

If you start a new game - you will NOT encounter this problem.

We are working to fix this error.

Thank you.

Team The Sims 3”
the old office site.
The problem is solved,but you can see it for a long time(

S
Seele_Meine 10.05.20

And have me baby newborn and then a toddler stretched out... Head and feet in place, and the rest of the body, some awkward sizes.... Damn, I'm scared of him!!!!!! +(

I
Irishka63 10.05.20

Hi all! People, those who are faced with the problem of blue squares instead of houses (as initially described) except perestanovki nothing can be done?? Rollback sohranki did not help me(( But I really want the thread to keep their families together, worked on them(((( Like and extra materials all сим3пак, because what if a glitch??

|
|Businka| 10.05.20

Hi all)I play sims3 world adventures.are in China.I have a job need to win in the competition with some Dong Hua.but I don't know how to do it.and not shown on the map where to find it.martial arts are all perfectly developed.Help please;)

g
glok666 10.05.20

There was an incomprehensible problem with the game.
1. When buying grapes in France, it is impossible to bring home.Disappears.Only the wine remains.
2. In China, except for meteorites no drag.metals simply do not.Complete quests in the jade itd be impossible. Butterflies only one species, beetles are the only beetles. From plants pomelo and plum, but to bring home as it is impossible.Everything else disappears.
3. Skeletal keys after purchase tightly upsetting things and nothing to do with them you can not do any action.
4. At home, the SIM gets the job from cook to bring 3 grenade.Such fruit is nowhere at all.
5. Cameras except the very first model is nowhere.
6. To buy houses in China,Egypt or France not-missing functions.

Who knows how to deal with it?

g
glok666 10.05.20

Glitch with Dong Hua is solved by the abolition of the adventure and select it a second time.

E
Ehnaton 10.05.20

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!A BAD PROBLEM GOT ALREADY!

In General,the problem is that friends have SIM a lot (friends,acquaintances, etc.), but in the relationship panel they are not visible to anybody-blank panel brand.When talking in the upper left corner,where there should be a panel for the development of relations,only appears this form with a picture of the character,and the line itself with all the data (of type character thinks your flirting etc) are completely red.And nothing has changed.And as soon as I leave abroad,so once everything is OK. Panels are all visible,all there.As back to back-the same garbage.Empty.

S
SGate 10.05.20

How to wean Sims to sleep at home in the tombs, but to separate them by a wall?
Because the gate is configured, you want and no one but the SIM will not work in wicket.
Just do not want to completely from the tombs to get rid of, all the same, they all SIMA > deuki give :)

m
mazaxistka 10.05.20

please help((
pumped with your website a lot of updates and additions...clothes, furniture, hairstyles, patches and so on...
rocked a bit every day, and yesterday went in game and my Sims can't communicate. the communication feature is gone in General.. click on another SIM and nothing(
what can I do? just a pity to remove all((

m
mazaxistka 10.05.20

all...problem solved

D
Dikka 10.05.20

Same with Lesic3 and mazaxistka problem. Sims one age group are not in contact in any way, but at the same time, contact young-baby normal. Reinstalling the game didn't help, the addon is adventurous. Any idea why this bug happens?
mazaxistka, can you please describe, how to get rid of the bug?

L
LordTermor 10.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Doesn't want to be a mummy) I used to be a mummy then took a NAP in the good sarkafage kings the mummy to be stopped but habits remain
actually the problem was solved, but if anyone will have this problem resettled (in city mode in the buffer) and then back and all