3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 10.05.20 07:19 pm

How to save Jovan Earl Eamona? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Damn, I even Jovan saved his son Earl,but he will still kislitsa and sends it to the mage tower.Is there a way to release him?
265 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

Fool poisoned Eamona. Isn't that enough? Say thank you that the head is not removed... And why this friend release, when he decided to embark on the path of correction? Cut off from the shadows and will be for the benefit of society.

o
outsoul 10.05.20

The Zera AEL ' zombies will make.I read in the Internet that you can release Jovan how to toga the first time I meet him in the dungeon,and if I let you have him, the quest will be linked in Denerim,type it in Denerim will go and will give you the quest.Well travanulis it,not cosla,because nothing happened,and the boy saved,so nefig

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

What do you mean not sosla? Accidentally? If not for the son Eamona, he would have long died.

The kid in me from the very beginning did not like the irresponsible fool, with delusions and using and all. Thought of you, moron, to study blood magic in the mage Tower under the supervision of the Templars, to the neglect of other disciplines. And when the smell of fried, he ran to substitute the other (just became a full-fledged mage and that he hasn't said a word about your little hobby) with and lover. If not for his talking about the fix in the camera - would be killed on the spot.

p
paulone 10.05.20

outsoul
I understand that if Jovan to let go, ritual on the boy to hold. Accordingly, the blood mage does not get. Although it is possible that if the ritual, sacrificed Wife Eamona, and used the help of mages from the tower of the circle is, I assume, Jovan could release it on all four sides. I sacrificed the Wife )) Still don't know how to treat the Earl...

v
vad231437 10.05.20

Damn, you upset me. I thought the blood mage himself to take. Was hoping to sell.

p
paulone 10.05.20

Jovan needed for the ritual. Also, for the ritual requires a victim. Can oboitis without a sacrifice, and if you ask for help in the head of the mages, of course, if they want to help)). I didn't and used the victim - the wife of the Earl.

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

For rituals Jovan mages and mages will WANT to help if you have them left alive... After that the blood mages had done in the tower of the circle of mages, no one will like not let go.

B
BlooDsouthPaRK 10.05.20

Well travanulis it,not cosla,

vahahahaha rasmeshil you cton no harm travanut and say well let me go pls, in-in-all cost=)

p
paulone 10.05.20

The Zera AEL'
I can get more about to leave in the living blood mages. I went to the tower to see what was going on. I was attacked by the mages blood (spodvyzhnyky Alfred). I beat them to it. After the battle the women were asked not to uliveti, I killed... Then the identity was some blood mages are attacked. Upstairs in the tower with me in the shade thrown. Now I'm in a shadow play. Met only'neill. Scoundrel about the Litany says nothing, and got a quest that we must take this litany.

I understand that it is necessary to choose the side of the mages or the Templars. In the future you one side will help. Both storeys impossible to choose? I would choose mages, but I don't know what my choice is already made when I killed on the second floor of the first blood mage. Or am I mistaken?

The quest is still hanging about the character(I don't remember his), kotorgo need to find. It is something with books created.

How to make a fourth call to the third floor?
The first three did, the fourth about nothing is written.

o
outsoul 10.05.20

BlooDsouthPaRK if I would have survived it would be released,but if it dies,it is not one and catch and release

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

paulone, come out from the shadows ;) and save the chief magician. If not agreed the Templars on the elimination of mages, there will be someone to help. The blood mages in the Tower wrong the mages... And the questions on the passage ask in the appropriate topic, offtopic, after all.

G
Grey74 10.05.20

I don't understand is th truth Sedna was written???

S
SHATLE_9 10.05.20

The question is not whether to release him or not he is guilty or zaslujivaet a second chance. The question is how to keep it alive in the wild?

G
Grey74 10.05.20

My answer no matter how cool it precise to basno mages =(

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 10.05.20

before how to heal Earl eamona ashes it is possible to speak to Meganom Bath in the main hall on the 1st floor, there is a string (the Trick: poprosite to release Jovan if the pump trick you can try to persuade Tegan, I have power to prevail upon could not, played a warrior and warrior's cunning fuck do not need

S
Staryy dobryy Jubakka 10.05.20

How can you possibly feel sorry for him?Jovan bastard which masikati over,in the beginning all deceived,blood magic secretly studied,Eamona was poisoned in the shadow refused to go (I have)I would have killed him but do not know why regret and sent to the mage tower.I hope not to see this reptile more,and if you see-just cut)))

o
outsoul 10.05.20

BadMan RUS I pumped to the max anyway
Gennady vaganovich I see that the term forgiveness you do not know,I personally all who can leave the game alive.We need to be kinder.

N
Nhiar 10.05.20

Gennady vaganovich in the Tower of the Circle after what happened there Jovan at least make pacified.Although I doubt that after all the temple of mercy.Will cut and they will be right.
Jovan didn't have blood magic to study.Cheated favoritedeceived and framed friend,not thinking what will happen to him in the case of disclosure,poisoned Eamona.Innocence already rushing...

J
Julia-007 10.05.20

to kill =)) and drag out the corpse at will, and then to revive with a spell. =))
can't remember the name of the spell is somewhere in the branch of spirit Magic. LOL

PS. Jovan, the way is not a bastard, like someone said here. You try beginning for the mage to pass. His love was great. and it is for this love of pepper one to beat xDDD

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 10.05.20

Hmm...I read something that didn't need to know yet,and eyes*key to not come off =)))
I am the way,protected the village,that conductive just walked into the secret passage and in the cage with Jovan talked...well, then I asked him well, offered him a peace offering,I feel sorry for him,and if you're listening or reading the dialogue,you would not have written,I personally would,in his place,so did - well here's an example - walk in the Park ... here you trash,attacked,accused of rape,and you ate ice cream,birds looked,put in the bench and here you have a visitor,summoned you to a meeting,and there is Putin sitting in the hood,and let's fill want to the country to atone?instead of release....STOP better - you call was,you've been mowing a long time,and then the cops to you,then where you were taken,I usually take XS where,well, here there was Putin and was told to choose
Army...let's say 2 years,or Zhirinovsky to come to poison you if it is being delivered to his home along with Putin,like in the case of...well,you, until distracted by the grilled chicken,put him...hmmm...rum in the poison...I think that's more clear to you............

yyyyyyyyyyy