3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 10.05.20 07:19 pm

How to save Jovan Earl Eamona? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Damn, I even Jovan saved his son Earl,but he will still kislitsa and sends it to the mage tower.Is there a way to release him?
265 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pessimist 10.05.20

The business is his son twists only saved father.

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

Yes. Only the victims too much... is it worth the life of one man,even an Earl,lives of hundreds of people from the castle and the village?... In short,a clear answer will never be,so the plot of the game is clearly a success:)

T
Tenon 10.05.20

That's right, young Jovan... and gets It speeding :) And where is he hero was framed?Silent?So it is properly done,and if I said now that's a setup.Well, then the snowball grew.Yes, and he knew where rushing,he was honestly told(I was hoping and own the blood to look(forgot to send :)) yaw means into a zombie, and, for example, a poor lamb" the wife of Earl all Holy... if she had led in the massacre of the possessed son cousin? Expelled pupil Earl?Concealed abilities of the son(and in fact could not know the possible consequences!) Just because the mages rushed for help, I wanted to deliver Jovan from the ritual, and in the Shadow of them was thought to be counted, would know that a pick will not give, kicked kicks from the camera before! Anyway, for saving a village/castle and other running around(along with their lives), at least it would be worth to listen to opinion of the main character. But no, balalaika... How to save, help, bag of bones the painful bite, and how to pay... Disappointed that not allowed to withdraw from a.

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 10.05.20

Tenon
Jovan can not be saved,humble yourself...(

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

Well, actually Eamon listens to the hero and not executed by Jovan in place. And the fee for rescue - support for the grey wardens. Because Eamon says plainly that if anything goes wrong, he will join Logano.

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

I agree with Tenon. What happened with Earl entirely blame the wife. There was nothing to believe that children's ability to hide.
And Jovan,he realized in the end, their schools,honestly wanted to redeem. I also hoped that he would let him go with me,but alas... same Zebrana we take with them,despite the fact that to kill us it was.And Stan,well, crashed through a family by accident,pestilence is more important. And Jovan,then this sucks.

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

To condemn a mother protecting her child from a fate, a thankless task. If you think that she is guilty of something - punish her after the ritual Jovan. If spared and not executed, nothing is now to be indignant and to shift the blame - thanks to the PLAYER friend Jovan is on the loose, escaped from the Tower.

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

To protect her child from a fate must also reasonable. She just didn't want to send your boy to the tower,from selfish motives. And from Earl abilities son hid... Well,visited him in the tower,the law is the law.To execute her I did not,not for her sake,but for the boy,mother all the same.
and Jovan escapes from the tower anyway,even if to break it to Irving. Option to persuade Jovan to do this in the game. So anyway,either we help Jovan and thereby deceive the trust of the Circle,or substitute Jovan,which is also not very positively characterizes us:)

M
Miklline66 10.05.20

Sehr AEL', you think to watch your son being tormented by a demon and every time to give him a new toy to amuse the demon, it's not caring about his son, it is a good thing?. She did not want her son taken away from her, and she hardly thought about what your son will be better. No, she hired some random mage, who also poisoned the Earl. The mother is guilty, but in her favor that she realized her mistakes and she suggested this ritual of blood. And Jovan, please note, used blood magic only after a maid was sentenced to prison for mages, ie to protect his beloved.

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

Hmm,but the first enchanter Irving,he's sort of positive,wise, all this,with a Templar main swears. If Jovan came to him,and talked so manly,they say,love a girl that do not want to aspirates,help,Oh great teacher? Maybe he would have told him something sensible?

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

Taken the Tower deprived of all rights, titles and family. Mother hired a magician, he has advised and taught her child to hide his magical gift. It is a serious crime? As noted, for the sake of the son she was ready to die.

Guilty mother that hired the magician was escaped from the tower of the blood mage Yes, the poisoner of her husband, but the gift of Chad so strong that he was able to contact a demon out of a desire to save her father?

PS
When you play a warrior I executed wife Eamona. The name of the blood mage in the dungeon do not remember, but... I Admit, he attracted his desire to improve ^_^ Mother was executed, blood mage saved... Hmm!

When playing a mage I took a Test environment in the Tower, her Rules... and then the game slips gift nobody friend that I, the player, actually do not owe anything and other do not. And this gift starts right and left to break the Rules that I'm playing a mage - accepted!.. In General, the trust Circle, I did not deceive, his escape and the prosecution of the Templars commented on the phrase That's censorship!. But in the prison of the castle, this gift I was greeted with the phrase got censored?!, sent to the Tower of mages with a sense of accomplishment and sleep peacefully.

Miklline66, in my case, Jovan used blood magic as soon as face-to-face with the Templar. Scattered all turned and ran, forgetting everything :) His beloved – respect, of course.

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

Family picked up by the tower loses only titles and rights. Hire a magician,so he learned to hide the gift? yeah... And she thought that if the son subsequently somehow pierce that with him the Templars do? As with unregistered mage-apostate? That teacher would be a poisoner,she of course could not know. But first,she had to hide the ability of the son from the father.In short,I was not executed because of her blind love for her son,that is blind,as unfortunately often happens,we think we know our children better,but in fact goes the other way around.

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

I think Eamon would have sent the son into the tower, no options... the magicians NO life outside of the Tower. And that means that families that have been left out, either. Do not forget that to study in the Tower there are 3 ways cut off from the Shadows, becoming a Magician with a subsequent life for the good of the Tower and death. The first and last hardly relatives will be happy.

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

Yes. Alas,it is. But at the end of the game we are told that Connor went to the tower,successfully became a magician,and Earl's wife visited him there. Cut off from the shadow of sad,but that's what it was Jovan. Connor we regret,and Jovan not. I wonder if Jovan is not caught on the way out,and he has successfully run away with the girl,he would do blood magic and would poison the Earl?

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

I have in the end about Connor and his mother did not say a word. Just what Eamon abdicated Redcliffe in favor of his brother... Hmm! Strong mage Connor predicted by the demoness, when asked to release her on time, then to come back on all ready.

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

Figase! I have three different endings seen everywhere about Connor told... But that's about Eamona do not remember,he abdicated or not... once said that the Earl's wife gave birth to another daughter(Connor killed),then he became a magician,and they visited,and the third time that he became a magician and went to visit him one Earl(the wife killed). But at the time to let go of Connor's demon I did not try to ask:)

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

She's the Morrigan suggested, when I played a warrior (and then discovered the magic of blood)... personally When cornered fighting a blood mage, demoness did not make demands, and shivered, modestly asked to accept a gift from all of her pure heart and let go. Damn! The reason to think.

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

To me it is also offered when you personally went,but I refused and killed her.And another time went to winn,so she offered nothing:)

r
rad17 10.05.20

When I first completed the game mage, first killed the mother of Connor, and to be honest, without regret. And after the camp Alistair at me with reproaches pounced, decided to play.:) But still, this character does not cause me sympathy is not blind love and stupid. As the presence of Tagana near Connor could help? If you're broke then ask for real help to save my son, and don't be another toy demon.
But I feel sorry for Jovan - compared to some, it is not so much done.
Don't know what the topic it's better to ask - decided here.:) When you pass the tower, in one of the locations to kill three blood mages. One of them starts to beg for mercy, and in the process of dialogue, she agrees to go with you to fight the pestilence. I got scared that the rest of the companions run away from me and ... killed her. Has anyone tried to take it with you, or she, not waiting for you to return running?

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

rad17, if you leave life, then runs away. Morality group, this action has no effect.