3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 10.05.20 07:19 pm

How to save Jovan Earl Eamona? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Damn, I even Jovan saved his son Earl,but he will still kislitsa and sends it to the mage tower.Is there a way to release him?
265 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegons 10.05.20

How to help Jovan to escape ??? what is there to do pliz write there I don't understand
It's right at the beginning after istyazaniya

k
knockin_on_heavens_door 10.05.20

olegons, carefully read the dialogues have not tried? Or to put subtitles at least? first, get the fire rod from pacified, he'll explain everything to you then he will understand, because all paint interesting

M
Metyus 10.05.20

A ride this way if I play mage? And even when I told him to leave he insisted that will not go away(

o
olegons 10.05.20

Well, when I took the fire wand where to go next and what to do describe, in detail, pliz I would be very grateful

N
Nimhane 10.05.20

olegons

with a rod need to go back to Jovan and Lily together then you stamped into the vault to break down doors(the warehouse is in the basement, I think)

A
AngeR90 10.05.20

in the mage Tower that Jovan pushed ..and let rejoices

T
Tanger Soto 10.05.20

Well, there are some subtleties in the question of how immoral did Jovan contact with the blood magic...

When you pass the quest with the mage Tower in the main game, turns out some of the ugly details. In particular the fact that most active with blood magic is fighting not just the Church, and the first enchanter Irving, because he is afraid that under the hot hand of Christ can cover it all in a row. Irving creates its own internal security service, in order to identify the blood mages and the time to take them to the temple. At the head of this service it puts the proverbial Uldred.

Uldred - on his side - he is a seasoned blood mage, gradually preparing a coup in the tower and gaining supporters, which also makes the blood mage (otherwise, how would take that amount of blood mages in order to organize an uprising in the Tower?). But on the other hand, Uldred losing some amount of blood mages Irving and the Templars - otherwise, why would Irving so admire the talents Uldred in the capture of blood mages (see diary Irving, which is his office). Thus, logically, we can assume that Uldred recruits and trains potential blood mage himself or through Trustees and the Templars losing only those who it is not suitable, i.e., most likely those who are not showing much success in teaching. It is natural to assume that this is the situation in the tower before the departure of Jovan and GG, because such things are not done (again, given the number of blood mages in the tower).

Next, consider the situation with regard to the Jovan. He lives in the Tower for years, but success in the study of magic does not achieve (this is important). So he is afraid that he will pacify. Then two things happen that cool change his life: first, he falls in love, and secondly, Uldred - or someone else from the senior mages with the filing Uldred seeing that Jovan in despair (and such a condition is hard to hide when bezvylazno live for years in a closed room with the same people), invites him to learn blood magic under the pretext of learn it - and everything else will go (he talks about it, when explains what began to learn blood magic). Thus, Jovan, of course, knew what he was doing was wrong, but in front of him was an example of an older friend. And he was just frightened to death of the youngster. Is it so severely to judge him?

Next: escaped from blood magic it applies only when the Templars begin to threaten Lily.

And everything else that happened was dictated only by his desire to return to the Circle, in front of which Logan promised to put in a word. And, mind you, Logan also promised Jovan full forgiveness of the Circle, i.e., Jovan, even back in the Circle voluntarily runs the risk of becoming pacified. But he wants to come back. And why would he not believe the Logeyna, hero and Savior of the Fatherland? In the end, many believed...

w
warp 37 10.05.20

Yes but really need to go to the tower of the Circle

f
feniksen 10.05.20

just found him in the dungeon to go to the eye do not poyavlyalsya then it should peel in the Tower of the circle or kill the boy.

T
The Illusive Lady 10.05.20

Hurray, found a way to save and complete the quest the intention of Jovan!

H
HhHPauChekHhH 10.05.20

I Posit he was executed....well, think of me and I had to...because he played for know....

well, look at th will do if I'm a mage....))))))))))

T

By the way, initially the developers planned to give GG a chance to use the Right of Conscription to make Jovan Gray Guard. But laziness, as always, took

w
wingdings 10.05.20

Stace Layere!!! Pray tell me, how did you manage to complete the quest the intention of Jovan? The Jovan you have seen while performing? (My GG - Magicka Jovan - love forever). To save him from the dungeon I could, then reported arlessa that Jovan bye-bye. But as the quest in Denerim with him to close, I'll never know, thought it was a bug.

T

You are not wrong. Quest is really a bug, but fortunately, everything is fixable.

The Jovan seen and I must say, at this point, he shows his true colors - he is a very honorable man. I almost shed a tear(

If you speak English, go to DA Wiki: Side Quests - Jowan's Intention.

The bug is treated with console - you have it activated?

D
DiLouk 10.05.20

Stace Layere
What is there in the console have to register? When? I have bad English..
The console is activated..

T

Well. To start warning: this operation can NOT be carried out during execution of one of the main quests.

1. Enter runscript_ zz_ran_ debug
2. Choose 1. Forest
3. Choose 4.Jowan

All. You will be teleported to the meeting place

T

Well, my friends? Happened?

w
wingdings 10.05.20

Layere Stace, thank you so much! According to your link it worked. Finally I found him, my sweet, stupid. Conscience of my GG for treason in the tower clean

T

Always happy to help:)

H
HiGHLANDER 10.05.20

strangely, I kind of saved Jovan quest but not received
and by the way how to activate the console ?