3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 10.05.20 07:19 pm

How to save Jovan Earl Eamona? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Damn, I even Jovan saved his son Earl,but he will still kislitsa and sends it to the mage tower.Is there a way to release him?
265 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Ghost of Spartacus 10.05.20

Or even clearer - the call for a posthumous army,as when in the past....then just the choice would not be well to this example of Peter 1 connect......or Suvorov or Kutuzov....in short it will offer a choice or a lifetime in the army until you kill,or poison ... that's 100% anyone wouldn't mind...believe me...in those years ,whether such proposals would be not one mentioned in the history books,the great commander,and sovereign....

T

...alive

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

West Ham United
First, complete the background wizard and see the sheep Jovan closer. All he is accused, was the place to be. It is not ice cream eaten,the birds looked
Second, learn to use the edit their posts until banned for multiposting.

S
Staryy dobryy Jubakka 10.05.20

How many blood mages in the game killed,and Jovan better?the fact that his love was as here someone wrote,as his girlfriend was a priestess,so someone who she definitely wouldn't approve of blood magic,so Jovan was thinking only about yourself and not his beloved.And Aenona he was poisoned, too, perhaps because of unrequited love?

d
del69 10.05.20

West Ham United +10000000000000000000!!!!

Neighing otdushi - especially over Kutuzov - submitted it so Dark Plasticine

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 10.05.20

outsoul

together with cunning need to pump the skill of persuasion, you hit would be up to 4 and no one would you not otmazatsya

S
SHATLE_9 10.05.20

I understand that it cannot save? =(
Sorry, I was still in the prehistory of the mage enraged that quest can be completed only if you squeal to the first magician at a friend =(

And I do not understand all the fuss around the blood mage. If the mage is using his life force for magic, that's his business, he does so at their own risk. If he eats someone else's life.. so how is this different from the usual combat spells, which likewise kill the enemies? I mean if so some necromancers chasing, but apparently the developers thought it was too hackneyed a topic =)

P
Pessimist 10.05.20

SHATLE_9
1)Like it just squeal? But to help in undertaking it?
2)Only here it is not the life energy of enemies uses, and innocent

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

SHATLE_9, do not compare the blood mage who plays gg and real ;) Remember how ignorant Jovan scattered the Templars in the beginning and what the blood mages turned evil in the Tower. Go back to the Tower, walk again on upper floors, and see how she looks after work. The steer was off by that much a blood mage.

1. The sacrificial blood must pick ally all hit points (killing on site) and pass them to the blood mage.
2. The owner of the blood must do what the blood mages did on the top floor with the captured mages, creating adds.

And uses HIS life force, remember the salvation of the son of Eamona and offer Jovan anyone to donate.

S
SHATLE_9 10.05.20

Pessimist
I, as tried, could not pass without betraying it. What would the door be open I ask to get a fire wand. For this we need to go for permission to the First enchanter and the only way to get the rod to spread the truth about Jovan.. no choice =(

The Zera AEL'
In the tower is generally a mess - and there are wizards and demons and the possessed. It is not clear who is more to blame =)
Although, Jovan I still b released. Firstly due to the fact that I am guilty before him that betrayed. Secondly, he sincerely tries to mend his ways and asks for mercy. Says that he'll be punished for your mistake.

o
outsoul 10.05.20

BadMan RUS I have all the skills and all skills at maximum pumped and all spells learned,it is impossible to convince him he refuses to let Jovan.

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

SHATLE_9
>Says that he'll be punished for your mistake.
So don't bother man ;)

>The tower is generally a mess - and there are wizards and demons and the possessed.
True. And at the head of it all WHO?

PS. Forget already. And foremen in the Tower what gives?

S
SHATLE_9 10.05.20

PS. Forget already. And foremen in the Tower what gives?
He is the rod and gives. But for that he needs permission from the Sorcerer =(

f
forcemaster 10.05.20

In fact, the issue you and the other magician to obtain, it is not necessary to lay Jovan First enchanter.

P
Pessimist 10.05.20

SHATLE_9
You just have to walk around and see who can give a rod. I gave the mage in the library(asked to burn someone their pants), then you could still perform the job for cleaning the spiders from the warehouse, there is also a reward permission to receive the rod.

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

That's it, remember also that the decision to take Jovan was taken independently and not under the pressure of circumstances, because with such friends and do not need enemies to die. Zavskladom sent to beat the spiders and gave the rod.

T

The Zera AEL'
Yes he's not a sheep,not a sheep...
I'm telling you,I would offer you - or a century in the army until you lose one or multiple limbs,or to go to poison,as I wrote,not to renounce the time,Yes, even the great,someone also thought - or to fight with the donkey,which is the path of glory does not purify or poison him...a wine to lay,and these,as you call it SHEEP very many,and not all are guilty.....
I'm terrified,Logeyna spare,and Jovan judge...Gee...
Oh well...the main thing I have with Morrigan +100 over 28 hours of play,and the ring with him...so do not care at all Jovanov Me Morrigan is more expensive, in principle,all)))

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

Yes,I would have forgiven Jovan... He is foolish. In the heat of passion was:) And here's how Logeyna sorry, I don't understand...but still at this price!Jovan even innocent lamb compared to him.

Z
Zer Ael 10.05.20

Pomirat, blood magic he learned in the heat of passion? Other hid it in the heat of passion? Framed other and lover during his escape (he escapes, and those accused of aiding and abetting the blood mage) is also in the heat of passion?

P
Pomirat 10.05.20

I could have blamed his behavior on his youth. Young he made a fool:) you never know what can screw it up...Well, was interested in blood magic,I thought,then leave... Just didn't expect him to get caught at the exit. To be responsible for their actions is necessary,do not argue.In short,bad company got in touch:) And where was his wise mentors in the tower,why did not repent,did not help? And apparently not so close friend he was our hero,just do not know about the passion of man.You never know in life such stories happen? I have a couple of years of probation that Jovan gave:)))girl grabovnica's just really pathetic. In General,I hoped to subdue,not kill him. Moreover,the Earl was still alive,and the attack is not murder. Humanism,comrades.

By the way,the son of Earl is also on the early childhood cases bells and whistles,then it is also subdued,probably,though not stated in the end about it.