3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
outsoul 10.05.20 07:19 pm

How to save Jovan Earl Eamona? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Damn, I even Jovan saved his son Earl,but he will still kislitsa and sends it to the mage tower.Is there a way to release him?
265 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kinstler Eduard 10.05.20

it is necessary when it's in Rudkovskoy prison to refuse his help, to send and search Deprime

H
HiGHLANDER 10.05.20

search deprime he randoma appears ?

w
wingdings 10.05.20

HiGHLANДER, the quest for Jovan should appear on the blackboard a preacher in Denerim shortly after you release him from prison with the phrase I don't want to see you ever. The quest is called the intention of Jovan and is fixed on the Board, as already accepted by you. But then there is a bug (Jovan impossible to find). To fix a bug you can by doing surgery on the link DA Wiki: Side Quests - Jowan's Intention. You will discover a area outside Denerim, which will Jovan himself.
How to activate the console, I do not remember now, but this topic was discussed at any of the branches of the forum (I'm from there and took instructions).

H
HiGHLANDER 10.05.20

Strange in my deprime after I said this to Jovan nothing appeared ?

w
wingdings 10.05.20

Yes, I found the instructions to activate the console (thanks knockin_on_heavens_door).
we need to create a shortcut daorigins.exe in the shortcut properties to register(the drive and path of your own) D:\Games\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe -enabledeveloperconsole exactly one space after the quotation marks. Further, (drive and directory your I have Vin7) in C:\Users\папка\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\Settings find the file KeyBindings.ini which prescribe the line OpenConsole_0=Keyboard::Button_` Button, of course, you can choose any non-fiction only, but all the tilde. Then using the newly created shortcut, go in the game and change the layout on English -> press ` and enter the code blind, because the console is not visible ( someone you can see eng. the alphabet at the same time) -> enter, and everything should work.
A quest with Jovan may need to occur after the issue with Connor and cure Eamona.

H
HiGHLANDER 10.05.20

And cure Eamon clear
Thanks wingdings

w
wingdings 10.05.20

Actually, it's thanks Stace Layere

r
reqviem 10.05.20

xD of course, I not just passed the game but for the most part these games play for the evil side and as I very beginning of starting a mage seeing propah blood magic decided to take her guessing correctly the other wizards of the circle that it is science forbidden (just remembered the necromancy of two world and obly ) of course having learned from Irwin that Jovan might be involved with blood magic immediately ran to find someone who can take the permission to the staff to help him and so for the ones you tried Squarepants and since I'm a mage played for the first time then I thought it will teach me blood magic and clear the stump everywhere and all supported him and tried to save though in the beginning thought to take the same, you need something like to show the dark side ) but in a General sense, it is not bad to use return to get the opportunity to popularity with the demon in a shallow just for one slap wife Eamon and then actually etogo Jovan when it's all over either as soak or give to the Tribunal in a circle

S
Sirinoeles 10.05.20

Jovan is my favorite character. Probably because I started the game with MAG, cared for him as for anyone else.
When Eamon fucking hypocrite, he was sent to the mages to subdue, very sorry that you can't tame the Eamona.
Well, Yes, he poisoned him, poisoned...and then not until the end. You may think Jovan was a choice. Give it from this case and from the clutches Logeyna he would not live to get out. I think he himself knew it, for, though naive, but not stupid.
And once in the castle of erl, what could he do? To say you know, I've teyrn of Logan sent to poison you? And who would have believed our right Eamon, his friend Logano or mage-apostate? He and gg would not have believed it, if Alistair is not confirmed.
Even escape from the castle Jovan could not, because he was hunted down Templars and watched people Logeyna.
So the situation was really hopeless. Whatever he did, he had only a shameful death.
That's why I pereigrala almost the entire game, but was saved.))
PS. Thank you for the opportunity to complete his quest.)
only need to enter: runscript zz_ran_debug
then all will work)

O
Ogrin 10.05.20

Damn, where are the right call when it should))
Such a fighter would come out

I
Iliss 10.05.20

Can anyone explain how Jovan appears on the way to the Urn of Ashes? Where is he? I first decided that this is a glitch induced by a crafty guard who was guarding the ballot box, but I don't have to give gifts. But Jovan gave the necklace and said he was glad that at least one of us succeeded. What was it and with what sense?

O
Ogrin 10.05.20

This is a glitch induced by an ingenious guard))
1 conversation with the guard talking about your past, then there is a representative of the past itself, in order to give a gift and a farewell.
For each background there is your character: mage, Jovan, for the mountains. elf - Shian, to DOLICA - Tamlin etc.

v
vickryl 10.05.20

The people here honored and still think you forgot stomage Blood still demonic Obsession
That is, he didn't want but it happened and it did not insert GG in the history of the magician I think Gregor just a pompous bastard like me so he just got caught and all
Many work with was fired :)
PS Who knows che and Lily became
And as a Blood Mage become

v
vickryl 10.05.20

And what about the poisoning just then he was framed by Logan
PS Compare an innocent act of Jovan and selfish and cruel act Logeyna

S
Sirinoeles 10.05.20

Innocent it is, of course, will not name. But the choice of Jovan, by and large was not. Is that to allow the Templars to off yourself.
PS. Blood magic is not the same as obsession.

O
Ogrin 10.05.20

1) blood Magic and obsession are two different things, do not have to be a blood mage to become possessed.
2) to Learn blood magic from the demon who captured Connor in Redcliffe, if the person will come in to him into the shadows.
3) Gregor really freak him Jovan sentenced to a pacification, whereby he took up blood magic.
4) Jovan from the very beginning the hostage of circumstances: on blood magic and to poisoning Eamona he was just trying to survive (or not to be pacified)
5) Lily Gregor was going to prison for mages to send, most likely did. By the way, why is she in the class of horns, who-thread understood?
like all written

l
le_Sab 10.05.20

Little choice - either Rog or fighter. Clerics in the game, the magician can not be.

S
Sirinoeles 10.05.20

In principle, this whole mess with Jovan and with the destruction of the Circle was due to the zeal of Gregor.
It all did not give rest: how is it that sitting in the tower, and Maleficarum not catch?! True blood mages quickly realized what it smells like, and began to give Irving regular doses of dropouts, and he happily shipped them to Gregor. Here, they say, look, we have no one to hide themselves forward Maleficarum issue. Everyone is happy, plan to Maleficarum done. And Jovan landed on this line.

PS. By the way, saying that if Jovan in the last quest in the forest to let go, Alistair starts vozbuhat. And I have nothing, silent.

k
knockin_on_heavens_door 10.05.20

Sirinoeles, funny write ) smile
Ogrin, Leliana's place looks like when attached in the tavern. Apparently, novices all of these )

I
Iliss 10.05.20

Apparently, novices all such

:))))