3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxrw 12.10.19

Damn Guys good is heresy to carry about the fact that Isaac and Carver are dead! They are alive, and direct evidence of the DLS in the Awakening by the way, it is terrible. Isaac and John in the end will fly the Shuttle Terra Nova and when they reach near-earth space, you will see how the ground begins to attack the new Moon, and the Earth also starts the epidemic of the necromorphs. Here is a direct hint of a sequel.

I
Infiltrator 12.10.19

Thank you for the info. Even in addition to play a special sense has no.

B
BenziLLLa 12.10.19

and the Earth also starts the epidemic of the necromorphs

What they say the most evil accuser (don't remember his name), exploding the protective dome of the obelisks? The obelisks are everywhere! And in the big cities, and on the farthest outposts. It seems to be so.
So epidemic started around the space occupied by people IMHO

But it is unclear if all worked as planned initially, i.e., the obelisk, and the unit is machine - source that would be left after two days of the invasion, necro? What to save it? Porridge (slimy soup)? The survivors entrenched in the shelters? Yes, some shelter, if you get tvaryugi, more tank? Bolts will break, valves will blow and rushed.

And about the vision in my head of Ellie tell you what: in the second part, under the radiation of the obelisk in her eyes cut all of her engineering team, friends, colleagues, and then she had them again) to cut; and because her mind is nothing! So the fourth part of the kooky Ellie - nonsense.

i
isaac92 12.10.19

It's impossible to fight with three moons, and the whole contaminated land.

N
NTrojan 12.10.19

isaac92
Moons not even 3 of them at least 8 pieces, maybe more)) with the land I think not so simple, we either pick up where you left off and will save the earth(Take earth back familiar?) or show up in a couple of years\of months on which a satellite\ship is the last Bastion of humanity, and so forth, so that either the earth will handle it quickly before she has time to acquire dead fat or should we look for a brilliant solution for out of the current situation on the edge of the universe))

G
GneiPompei 12.10.19

Read all comments and came to this conclusion: nothing wrong with debate no, you're thinking, share thoughts, etc. Every player took the game with their original opinion and changed at the end of each part. I'm a fan of the line DS and I watched the movie about what happened on the Ishimura before Isaac pbyte, and to the exit of the stasis of Isaac on Titan. And now you tell me, because with each new piece we learned new things about the obelisks of the necromorphs and the General opinion on DS the world changed.

In the first part, I personally thought that the Obelisks it's just some weird altars of ancient aliens worshiped by the yunitologii
In the second part we begin to realize that this is not true and that there is something more
And in the end,at the moment, in the 3rd part we understand that finally n...n and obelisks at almost the last chain in sabsa the ass that occurs in DS

My personal opinion about the ending of the DS3 and will there be a sequel (anyone else not convinced, please read, add your thoughts and make a line. insights):

Of course it will be!!!You think the game developers have done, based only on your opinion and abilities?They will continue to do and will do from 1 to 3 parts yet. The ending of DS as have said a million times above shows us that Isaac is alive( by the way, I personally think that it was stupid to leave him alive in such circumstances) and it holds a promise of a sequel. I think ДС4 will be about how yunitologii supposedly found another one (supposedly the last way and the n...n complicated) way to make all uniform( as always against the will of many xD) and Isaac will attempt to destroy that hope unitologist. I bet it will be 100% corridore-Elevator-ski shooter, with a minimum of horror and necromorph will also (I think yunitologii will create something similar to obelisk)

As for the Carver: It is needed in the game for coop. game with someone through the Internet only. (think about how interesting the game would be if near you would be running AI?) In General comrades in the DS series has always been such Neher does the brain float and whining( remember ДС1! There you are all the time running around solo, although the people were even a few!The Negro of which we finally saw and already russnabinvest thought, well that friend was, but he was immediately killed;Elia always above us running around, somewhere down along our trajectory).

EA well done!!!No matter what anyone said, the game has a very steep ( do not argue, in the beginning of the game I was absolute disappointed by nastasescu game, but then when we get to the frozen crap planet becomes as always) horror too short ( think of those skinny bastards, weak, but in which the dick will get, or 2 immortal mobs). But the opinion of this type of I b..I'm cool, I'm used to.I'm a fan of the game, but EA is still ugly and the game is shit and it doesn't matter why Express yourself ri.

Knowing that to be the boss, I personally was hoping that the hero will die heroically and it was all over, but after being dragged into space and I prayed that he survived )))))))))))

G
GneiPompei 12.10.19

And another question:
I'm litsuhu bought, so I DLS free download will give or how?

N
NTrojan 12.10.19

GneiPompei
DLC to buy like it is necessary, in General, nothing you wrote so much, I will not spoil impressions so just suggest pass DLC awakening and everything will fall into place

f
fallshirmegger 12.10.19

GneiPompei
I'm litsuhu bought, so I DLS free download will give or how?
Lol, and if you downloaded the pirates, the addition will have to buy?:D
Free DLC was only for pre-order and in the extended edition.

G
GneiPompei 12.10.19

NTrojan
I wrote a lot of only because the above comments are all well, asked very stupid questions and I wanted a little bit of clarity to make.

N
NTrojan 12.10.19

GneiPompei
In this case, from what you wrote it is clear that you haven't played Awakening, and it is from the point of view of the story a big omission, so go for it))

A
Arslan Bikbulatov 12.10.19

Or maybe it's the ending (after the credits) shows that supposedly not all Obelisks their sources are destroyed?

A
Arslan Bikbulatov 12.10.19

And you thought that the ending shows that supposedly not all obelisks are destroyed and this voice is just a hallucination and then I think why after these words sounded angry music.

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 12.10.19

Arslan Bikbulatov
Using your logic you could even freaky nonsense Isaac fasten. Like stoned and watching cartoons 3 pieces ))

Many disputes have dissolved. Isaac is alive.
Your evil music" only underscores that the history of the necromorphs is not completed.

S
Slava Dobrev 12.10.19

Spoilerphobic in DS3: Awakened in a game that is, after the main story, go to election missions and the very end of the scroll, there will be a mission that took place after the main story and the fall of the moon, Isaac Wake up on his bed, enters the bathroom, looks in the mirror, and there Carver. And he asked What are you doing in my apartment, after both find themselves in the cave at the exit, they see in the distance fallen moon (who was killed in the plot), after Isaac says, maybe we it seems can we micromorphology and see those who have become such in the end, Carver is suitable, gives Isaac in the forehead and says, are you crazy what the hell necropolis

G
Gratka 12.10.19

_Jensen_
using th he name was Allie? using the radio in a jam? he threw the helmet to the boss?

G
Gratka 12.10.19

Glory Dobrev
Isaac wakes up in the clothes which he wore and on it a helmet that he threw! DLS for idiots who never played the third part! the rent is not responding and the window in which the view of the ice planet,well at least the weapon is not taken

S
Slava Dobrev 08.11.20

Gratka
It was just hallucinations, someone saved them, and who did not respond.

D
DESTORRENSS 03.01.22

Yamyy_Yamyy
If you played the original mas effect 3 with friends and went ultra correctly (as we did for example), then there was a final shot where Shep breathed against the background of the ruins