3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
a
animudebil 12.10.19

Antimad

Um, it was going to look for him after the collision with the Moon(Alrosy the radius of the collision) in a damaged suit(at the moment we don't know yet what he will try to get in touch after the credits)? If You forgot, she notes that the missing signals of our HS and Carver + signal Obelisks + should take into account the psychological pressure after what she went through.
Okay, answers to questions we might get in coming out either DLC or in the new part.

I then remembered our Aegis 7 of the first part of the MB...it was also something of the variety live of the planet(in this case, it is the planet, not the satellite) - the hive Mind has come from the ground anyway, who knows... anyway - I created an interesting universe where it is possible to create many worthwhile projects. I don't care if it comes to Dead Space 12, and so on. etc., what people will call it conveyor - the main thing that did not disappoint, the plot and the overall game mechanics.

*Pulled pereproyti first part*

J
Jarves 12.10.19

Сhаrlz
Preproga! And comics look! Aegis 7 most likely was this Moon, but independent and not a satellite. When she ripped the piece that was under it, under the piece and obelisk, inside Aegis? The girl in the comic book, in 6th edition, I saw the most is that inside and dived for his hole, saying,I'm ready, take me!

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

Screw It
don't make yourself out there wise man or guru games is OK.

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

correction,beating the game write from the place,in short it is not aliens created the obelisk,they built the machine,which subsequently froze the entire planet,and the moon created the obelisk,how??? he began to draw all life imbibing,so he formed the moon in the vision is clearly shown as the obelisk draws aliens and some strange way around it, the moon appears,it explains it about the signal that comes from the depths of the obelisk inside the moon,I now only one thing is not clear,as the obelisk could about yourself to make the moon,of living beings or something ??? he pulled into himself,it might explain the appearance of the last boss,and you can explain why the planet was not complete,in short the aliens are in fact frozen reunification his machine, > that campaign is the fact why the planet is not full,the conclusion is personally my,the moon, the obelisk was created from all that delayed,this may explain the appearance of large creatures,like a huge worm,hence the second conclusion,the last boss was created from the living tightened in the obelisk beings,many can challenge me or edit as you like,but now I'm going to hold this opinion,accordingly, nothing to do with ME there still is not present,or there is only one,an unknown race of aliens,which even in the game was not mentioned even once,only if, after recreating Rosetta.

O
Olly-alpha 12.10.19

It was interesting to read the opinions and hypotheses, but as for me, it developed just decided not to work out details of the universe, many questions left unanswered, and sometimes just screwed up trying to fit your masterpiece product for the mass consumer.
The ending of DS3 is undoubtedly a far more coherent than Mass Effect, it leaves no impressions in the style of WTF?!!.., and do not think that wasted your time, waiting for the finals... But could make it better. )

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

by the way one thing I never understood,if the obelisk is not man made and not aliens(which turned out to be a extinct race),then how then do they come from ???

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

assassin-demon
From the camel.

In the end, the Obelisks were millions of years ago and answers to find are unlikely to succeed.

a
animudebil 12.10.19

assassin-demon
Where did the Reapers in the neighbouring universe?

i
igromag 12.10.19

One thing is for sure, the necromorphs and all that is associated with them obelisks can not build. They can only build other intelligent races enslaved by using obelisks. Conclusion obelisk built some sort of race which was directly subordinated to the LUN, not the obelisks.

S
Screw It 12.10.19

igromag

Or this race (or some kind of local evil genius among them) created the first obelisk, which milled them in the first moon.

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

today run around looking for artifacts and records,in short, found an alien artifact,after reviewing records, it became clear that the aliens created the obelisk,but that's what the hell first create the obelisk and then go through the WHOLE RACE!!!,strange how they,although the outcome of one,brought to the end as always people,even if there to understand super-advanced alien super technology,the people will understand what it is,and was at the end of the game ))

PS: and race the campaign PI**Athy was )),and advanced in technology,if you are destroying the obelisks machine to create.

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

Сhаrlz
so after all of their geta created to also be a single unit,but the reapers had their own views on this,they enslaved the Geth and decided to get rid of us,well something like that ))

S
SteveG8 12.10.19

As I understand the plot of Dead Space 3:

*The obelisk - the machine serves to create a blood moon. Many years ago, the aliens also came upon him, and apparently they had the same problem. Causing the Moon formed.
*The obelisk attracts certain sentient beings in order to become one, ie will turn the moon.

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

so

I guess if there will be 4 part of the game,then we'll be there to deal with these moons,well at least a couple of these...

k
kest005 12.10.19

assassin-demon

Dear friend, be attentive to the stories and don't rush your review. The first bug is still not clarified here - the obelisks were not created by an alien race from Tau Valances, this Isaac said after his reference, they are just like humans it only found and activated. The second - most serious and concerning ME, geta in no case did not create the reapers (applicable even not the plot, but simple logic: the Getae were created by boats 300 years ago, while the reapers created millions of years ago and the last cycle for the extermination of the Protheans happened 50,000 years ago, but it's only the logic of the argument) at the end of the Catalyst says that the reapers created the Catalyst, which, in turn, created by an ancient sorresso (which by the way you can discover in addition to Leviathan, and to learn more about them), which was almost destroyed by the reapers (but not to the end. we learn again that LDK). such cases, therefore please check your information before you post it)

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

kest005
Correction - "Volantini has created Obelisks as the original Obelisk found makes it create more and more copies, as happened with the people and valentinae. It's possible that they only found one, and the rest (I Mean those that we can see in large quantities on Tau Volantis (if you look)) have themselves created. (Men too, only a Black Obelisk found in Chicxulub, Red and Gold are already handmade)

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

and yet its origin is a real mystery may DS 4 we explain and reveal the secret veil.

K
Kageri Sendou 12.10.19

The ending is pretty clear,left to learn only about the fate of Isaac...

k
kest005 12.10.19

Valorsworn

Yes, it's understandable the only thing that hurt - that even hints at the origin of the original obelisks were not.

C
CountZero1821 12.10.19

ZETey2а then after the credits it binds with Ellie