3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark1994 12.10.19

I really would like that Isaac was alive,but when the 2nd time he told Ellie,the voice was what is dying=\

f
fLaMaster 12.10.19

You know, maybe biovars were right with your ending? About her, though, not forgotten in a month, forget this(Yes, I said Wang). Although there the game was interesting, but not the elevators, corridors, elevators, corridors, elevators, hallways..
And wow the effects were still, and not Oh my God, the moon, this spacious NEH from space!!!1111.
PS. Isaac survived. As was said above, after the credits it says in the helmet(metallic effect in the voice).

M
Mitchell_M.D 12.10.19

fLaMaster
Perhaps the Carver of helmet svinok))

c
crytek123cn 12.10.19

Mitchell_M.D
Carver before he took off, and indeed probably to the other side...

C
CRBA 12.10.19

Вадиман26
Thank you!I wouldn't have to see the credits,if not for you.(They are VERY long)

C
CRBA 12.10.19

fLaMaster
In the Mass effect 3 nicergobeta the ending and remember it only from the fact that she is the fierce monoside.

f
fLaMaster 12.10.19

CRBA
And now, my young friend, if you read the texts, listen to dialogues and a bit to think about, you would understand that this is not the end.

S
SteveG8 12.10.19

Ellie ? ... Ellie ! These two words of the main character after the credits cheered to colic. ^_^

p
prodigy007 12.10.19

very very long and slow credits, but at least not broken.

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

By the way, here, about credits. Noticed there is a very funny thing.

Nothing so characterizes the work of the localizers as a string:

Leading testers localization

M
MDS1S 12.10.19

Particularly observant people on the Internet I dug this up already.

Prologue: Beginnings
Chapter 1: Rude Awakening
Chapter 2: On Your Own
Chapter 3: The Roanoke
Chapter 4: History's Ember
Chapter 5: Expect Delays
Chapter 6: Repair to Ride
Chapter 7: Mayhem
Chapter 8: Off The Grid
Chapter 9: Onward
Chapter 10: Now We Know
Chapter 11: Signal Hunting
Chapter 12: Autopsy
Chapter 13: Reach for the Sky
Chapter 14: Everything Has Its Place
Chapter 15: A Change of Fortune
Chapter 16: What Lies Below
Chapter 17: A Strange City
Chapter 18: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 19: Endings

If you take the first letter from the title of each Chapter and read it, it clearly shows a message from the developers. And in March, by the way Awakened DLC comes out. It seems now I understand what it meant.

A
Alex1-Ander 12.10.19

in the story, I nifiga not understand...who made the obelisks?what moon?,what car and who built it?

A
Alex1-Ander 12.10.19

and yet,the ending is still worthy of...well finished with the story of Isaac...anyway,I think 3 of the best in the series,since the first was hooror,the second is plavny the transition from horror to Aksana,and part 3 already action Packed...and by the way good!

D
DeSpUt666 12.10.19

just finished playing, blah is a masterpiece, already want the 4th part ))

m
manuk123 12.10.19

Isaac Clarke has gone through many exciting moments since it got to our monitors or TVs. He dismembered enemies in close quarters and in space, was cheating on him, tried to kill, catch, he lost the love and gained a new one. I wish for Ellie after subtitles was the last thing he says, because he dies as a hero who gave his life for the future of the Earth. It will be a worthy end of his story, as good as it gets, but I'll miss you). In honor of him will name streets, schools, museums (if Ellie will not lose the gift of speech).

m
manuk123 12.10.19

It would be nice if Ellie was pregnant with Isaac (while we had the toilet moved), and in the next part we would play in the boy who followed the sins of the father(the developers will figure something out).

S
Screw It 12.10.19

Fuck EA in zh0pu. Isaac type survived, but we will see it soon in the upcoming DLC for 15 bucks (DLC already announced). Congratulations to all who bought a license! Want to have Isaac alive? Prepare your wallets.

DeSpUt666

just finished playing, blah - it's a masterpiece

I agree. This vyser, that although the Guinness Book of world Records record. The plot blatantly ripped off from Mass Effect (up to a La proteine aliens), location - identical corridors (Ishimura was 100 times more diverse), the final boss - another poor necr, only bigger size, the ending is lame and stupid, and constantly teleports out of nowhere but the only thing not dilaudid Carver (at least a couple of cutscenes did as he resorted to firing from necro, and not just standing and waiting for us!).

manuk123

It would be nice if Ellie was pregnant with Isaac

It's time to send the unfortunate Isaac to rest. Much better to have killed the poor until the end and gave in the DLC epilogue to play for Ellie. She's smart, has survived in Dead Space 2 with guns blazing.

Conclusion: the shydevra!!!!!1

M
Mitchell_M.D 12.10.19

Screw It
DLS will most likely either about how Isaac fell from the hole where it was,or about groupage guy who will witness this awakening

G
Gutseen 12.10.19

Danek sales postebalsya on Isaac at the end.
Isaac, you realize that you're hard to kill?
Although if eyes will die, then no one will decipher that alien ieroglify.
Meanwhile on the planet should be relaxed, maybe. the signal from the obelisks is not, then all necro turned to mush, and shuttles to Volantis sort of left but not airborne (inginer VPERD!!1)
Screw It
Isaac is at peace. then Galactica RIP, if those in Volantis are unable to keep necro after the break, and 1N engineer the whole (?) complex often under the net.

B
Biboras 12.10.19

I'm in shock! Ellie wept, 2 minutes and freaked! We have 20+ hours because of her squirm, and she even looking for us did not. Although it may be a hint from the writers?XDDD