3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kugamer 12.10.19

Comrades
With the main we seem to figured out, but no one will tell me the moon also relate to Moons killers or not?
Black obelisk's how it appeared on Earth and is absolutely inconceivable that it came from the depths of the galaxy where the Tau Volantis.
Funny people on the moon, many of the colonies built, and she wants to eat them))

S
Screw It 12.10.19

Kupor

but no one will tell me the moon also relate to Moons killers or not?

Of course! As well as the toilet and toothpick Isaac!

K
Kugamer 12.10.19

Screw It, and arguments can, since you confidently answer?

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

Kupor92
Yes, he was just flowing down the fat somewhere to drain it is necessary, do not pay attention.

G
Guzick 12.10.19

And I liked the ending.
While Isaac was in free flight I had in mind to scroll through 2 of the DS.And I thought-that's the end of your long journey Isaac.
But after the shooting was not clear for me,probably like many.Survived or not is not clear=)

G
Guzick 12.10.19

Generally, these calls could be glitches Ali.After Isaac heard, and even saw his dead podruzhaykoy=)

K
Kugamer 12.10.19

But after the shooting was not clear for me,probably like many.Survived or not is not clear=)
Can't vouch for sure, but after Isaac won the boss and began to hover in the wreckage of the moon and other stuff I thought he flew right into the fall this creature...maybe we hear the voice of the protagonist from the depths of the moon?)

-
-Lik- 12.10.19

Guzick
Ellie does not have obelisks.To explain this is not possible.

a
animudebil 12.10.19

777Altair777
She had no contact with Obelisks. Although this is not an argument - just close to it.. don't know so many inconsistencies and at the same time it is interesting to think about, to think through. Ellie no one died from those she cared about/to whom she was attached(Norton doesn't count, not she loved him, she needed sekas, and Isaac is only on necro is drawn, that has been on a spree the girl).

-
-Lik- 12.10.19

Сhаrlz
In,in I about the same thing.

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

Сhаrlz
Ellie is not the only one who doesn't react to obelisks. There are still leksina Weller, for example.

-
-Lik- 12.10.19

I may not be the topic but can someone give a link to books and films on Dead Space in Russian?

T
T.N.A. Dante 12.10.19

I never realized that at the end of the tentacle was after the battle, the moon is so big or is it still a bit tidbit from the planet?

N
Netscraper 12.10.19

The ending is emotional and dramatic. The scene with the picture - no words. Hollywood has a rest. Gunner Wright (Gunner Wright), the actor who played Isaac perfectly coped with the role in all parts, especially in the third. After these games you start to think, why the American film Academy has still not introduced the category of awarding the Oscars of video games

N
Navahoudanosser 12.10.19

Here they say that Isaac was not supposed to survive, Oh, you did not watch the TV series Supernatural, where the heroes died, to hell fall and then resurrected, maybe Isaac too, the Lord raised up for a special mission? )))

a
artemsberg 12.10.19

I do not think that Isaac survived,no one paid attention after Isaac was named Ellie after the credits there was the characteristic sound when the strip of x is zero

a
andrei76825 12.10.19

Blah, I already waved-when it will end?

M
MYPAH4A 12.10.19

Sorry Isaac of course. But the ending is the best what could only come up with

D
Danstarius 12.10.19

The ending is do not get, and the game turned out bad. As for me so 1 and part 2 was better, and the third is nonsense. But not very( I'm at max passed) and the game is no vpechetlyaet(((

a
andrei76825 12.10.19

Danstarius
Maybe it's not DEAD SPACE 3 and TOMB RIDER