3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthas The Lich King 12.10.19 02:30 pm

Ending the game (Dead Space 3)

Here you can say your personal opinion of what the end waiting for the game Dead Space 3

On my end partner Isaac Clarke , John Carver finally sornette,and will try to kill our good old Dead Space hero Isaac Clarke , and we will be given the choice to kill him or not.and then we fight the super boss of the necromorphs,and then it would seem that the trilogy is complete, and will not be Dead Space 4,but it depends on TAVO successful will be Dead Space 3 or not.
179 Comments
Sort by:
B
Biboras 12.10.19

Alex1-Ander
But liked the game right? For people like you the game even without a story to produce you can....

A
Alex1-Ander 12.10.19

Biboras
I actually,in this game only because of the plot played)if I wanted to know how it ends,would not have played)

-
-Lik- 12.10.19

Yunus-05
After the last mission, watch the credits till the end and find out that Isaac was alive.

S
SanSanZ 12.10.19

777Altair777
Well, there is not clear or he will survive! Maybe he tried to contact,but she already flew away, and his suit is damaged.

K
Kapitan Kote 12.10.19

How accurate is sitting and not even reading the posts above,that after the credits, he tells Ellie,the game doesn't want to go,but still passed,like,waiting for the continuation

P
ProDisaster 12.10.19

Snite_Poerti
all is good,but in the vacuum sounds will not apply(the sound of firing-nonsense,like the cries of necromorphs the same there),and it means he's LBO was in flying pomeshenie with Esposizione,LBO...found your helmet =|

P
ProDisaster 12.10.19

by the way,it's silly of course,but all the same : eyes!!!shoot me a couple tries unitologisty head off!!! ^-^

N
Nemezis 12.10.19

I have one strained mismatch of the size of the moon and the final monster? Well it was like a satellite above the planet, where the diameter of hundreds of kilometers, if not thousands, and the tentacle even as a small town in the diameter should be. And what we see at the end? One unfortunate offshoot with three eyes? And this whole moon??? Although it may be a lot of them, and this one was turned to Isaac.

By the way to activate the Car had a sickly such mechanisms to use. But in the end all the crap is blown to pieces, debris everywhere, and the main mechanism works like a clock ))) Even the wiring is not broken )))

Okay, I'll chalk it up to gaming conventions. Still the ending is better thought out than in МЭ3. The menace from outer space really looks like a threat, not kooky robots pagrus in the recursion, we, the robots, kill the living, so that they do not build robots that kill

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

Nemesis
In fact, in the chapters where the moon is visible, it is clear that she's tiny (and flying very low)

S
Screw It 12.10.19

In this game, especially towards the end, razrabotciki bloated plagiarism, and pooping. The ending is sad, the final boss is sad, all sad.

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

by the way got me thinking,again this is not horror,but sci-fi action well,then maybe the next part will be not about necrop,judge for yourself,but we have already shown the alien technology,I remember those aliens, with a head nurse others,so draw your own conclusions gentlemen )) ,and in the end, Oh, how many accent, was another alien life and technology,this is like a hint from the developers,so as obelisks already there,and over a fourth part of the thinking,but here the story with these aliens,I think I have all well understood my hint ))

v
vlastilin02 12.10.19

assassin-demon
Nah what hint the next part should be about the necromorphs because of the moons had a few while Isaac only killed one so the obelisk is still there.

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

vlastilin02
in short you're an idiot when they Rosetta recreated in the lab,Isaac was leading,there was only one planet,one moon,on other planets infection has already spread by itself,for example the vehicles that flew there,take for example the USG Ishimura,that's it, the plague came,and then the moon moved infecting others,that shows us videos of the game before you enter in the aliens,and run by Isaac clearly be seen how exactly the moon was created by the obelisk,and frozen was already a green beam that is a huge device,and in the end we use the device to disable the obelisks,so that the facts in the face,but a hint of this,we are at the end run through the alien city,using a kind of premestite and even have time to fight with the great,by the way ironically they scare me even more than the necromorphs,and Yes, more about several moons the video projector you clearly showed how exactly is the moon absorbs the others and infecting them,and what will happen if the device does not run as it should,but in the end we did everything right,and this thing bowel released at the end of,speaking of thing-so after all this is the moon itself,just this thing was created and closed in the depths of the planet,there is still one of the main characters says the signal's coming from somewhere in the depths,plus on the hint we have all seen those aliens we all know that we have awakened,I've even seen these aliens tore necromorphs,and they are very angry that they are disturbed,so do the conclusions...

PS play the second part until the end and know that one of the obelisks were created by people,in the pursuit of mind control of other people.

N
Nemezis 12.10.19

assassin-demon
Isaac was leading,there was only one planet,one moon

And then we find a video where they say that these moons exist throughout the cosmos.
--------------
the moon was created by the obelisk

Can you say what's the game replay?
--------------
one of the main characters says the signal's coming from somewhere in the depths

And here he interestingly said that sent through the obelisks the signal of madness, and is located inside the planet? Not a Machine after all! Its purpose is different

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

so all the same DEAD SPACE 3 is not the last part,I am extremely happy with the news that the continuation of the series will be,Nevermind what the trilogy is not a trilogy,the main game,and finally the main character at the end dies,it is very pleasing to the twins,short wait for our Isaac in DS 4 )))

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

the moon was created by the obelisk

Can you say what's the game replay?

and maybe it's better to beat you??? and once again blind eyes to review the conduct in the lab??? and another look at the film projector ???

especially since I have the game in Russian...

in principle, why argue,DS 4 we will show )) ,so just have to wait xD

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 12.10.19

After the credits, he a word say :3

a
assassin-demon 12.10.19

And here he interestingly said that sent through the obelisks the signal of madness, and is located inside the planet? Not a Machine after all! Its purpose is different

so it was also interesting,because as a planet we have not got,can here it is the continuation,I hope we will meet those aliens ))

PS I hope our moon is not the same XD

S
Stormreaver 12.10.19

Not really clear who was before an Obelisk or the Moon, but, not counting the original, of the moon are created by the Obelisks during Convergence.

S
Screw It 12.10.19

I'm guessing that the Obelisk is something like reproductive system of Moons, roughly. Of the moon used Obelisks to create a new LUN. The Obelisks are very broad functionality, but in the end it all comes down to this. The moon can't get laid, it is necessary to do so.

Valorsworn

Not really clear who was before an Obelisk or the Moon

Yes, the first Moon could be created with the help of the Obelisk(s). Assume here again over9000 plagiarism with Mass Effect and some ancient race created the first Obelisk, in the end from him and suffered the same. ^_^