3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-zotik- 12.10.19 02:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Darksiders 3)

The game noticed the similarity fromow games, namely dark souls, an interesting transfer mechanic, collecting souls, death and rebirth, spawn mobs, dangerous enemies, picking up loot vkachivanie in characteristics(though there are only three strength, stamina and magic)
Not bad graphics, I like playing on the PS4. I never liked Dodge in the series enough that they are on R1(not comfortable) so here and block there is(and nothing) all the mobs cause enormous damage, and this is just the beginning. I'm less darksome died than here.
The game is fully localized which is also cool, although the voice of War child lol
130 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andriken 12.10.19

Again that stupid respawn a La dark souls, and is not very comfortable check points on the floor map... the picture had the feeling that it is 1600x1200 pixels stretched to full HD, solid soap, was waiting for the slashers got zadrotstvo, fu Kaka ...

t
tatunserg 12.10.19

Andriken wrote:
Again that stupid respawn a La dark souls
In Diablo the same such a system of respawn. What all Soulsi remember? Maybe in many other games is there..

a
antropolog13 12.10.19

LightHOwUSE
antropolog13 wrote:
After death to start over
I play the game not to a hundred times to pass the same. I want to enjoy the game and storyline. Why would I spend a hundred hours on the game, if it can go 20, for example, moreover, that these 80 hours, the difference is only the passing of those same areas and enemies. I hoped, as in the first and second part. This for me is so big disadvantage that not even want to play.

-
-zotik- 12.10.19

antropolog13
otherwise the world will be empty and do do not what is not, and since the game only the story, you'll enjoy the story, but if this is difficult for you...

K
Kostya_Evd 12.10.19

tatunserg
Yes zadolbali many morons gathered that the game is dirty for nothing,just snickering in their CHS and they are all wrong.the game is good with its story and boss fights and the rest I do not care if they want a good game global even knocked asasin creed or cowboy game from rockstar

L
LightHOwUSE 12.10.19

antropolog13
1. I recommend at first to return regularly to Vulgrim (and quietly drain soul on level-up;
2. This is the first game in the series, where you directly say bottles not for beauty. Sourcerow just a car and small truck. And fused soul and even more. Enough on the heels to the reserve bottles. That's just what failed first, the hidden monsters of the fire with a strip of CPS. Spent two bubbles. But overall, he made mistakes. And so a dozen timely Oborotov and ripped to shreds)
3. The desired training response and this is, again, the first game in the series where ordinary Archer or a skeleton with a sword does not play a game with you: kill me, I head for statistics, but still trying to kill you. Each encounter is a challenge. You learn in time to retreat away, the time to assess the situation in time to Dodge. Now the skills are really valuable, you don't use Chaos form if only Bulo) In the previous parts of them were simply forgotten as unnecessary. Here's a good boost if still unbearable.

Overall - this game is not so difficult) But it is challenging. The AI here is really not stupid. They attack a bunch and not wait until in turn you will break. Bottles with a bit of experience. And die cease :) don't forget that you have until little pumped. Come to Ultano, use your advantages. Because they are really important, not just for the Crucible, as in Darksayders 2... For which only one would pump armor in the game.

K
Kirill Korneev 12.10.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
mmm, I have all three of the souls was on PC clavomax, but balanced mode ДСайдерс3 cause more problems than NG+ in darksouls, for the balance killed in drunk-ass drunk.
Bitch, play Nio with 20фпс was easier than this.
Still a strange joke at playing with the settings and some menus. From which you cannot escape(settings graphics, better weapons for example) and have the game restarted. Very convenient. Still runes into a weapon to be inserted do not want, none of the three any one of the three. Interesnenko the game turns out... the first part is still the best in the series.

N
Nemezis 12.10.19

LightHOwUSE wrote:
this is, again, the first game in the series where ordinary Archer or a skeleton with a sword does not play a game with you: kill me, I head for statistics, but still trying to kill you. Each encounter is a challenge.
That's just the Souls you're playing for the loser who needs to overcome, and in Darksayders you play as one of the most powerful creatures in the world. And if each skeleton is a challenge - it's just getting used to the cover in character. I have always protestable Darksayders Souls as quick and spectacular massacre, where brutal character cut in the midst of enemies and makes them comboni left and right. Anyway, to be honest, rampant darksolstice have got and I was looking forward to returning riders. But if they also darksouls - it's just betrayal. No desire to play for the Rage, samasuguse at the corners of the skeletons when the War and Death these skeletons carried the packs without straining!

N
NightHawkreal 12.10.19

Respawns far away from each other located.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

I play on hard, so far so good.
cons I had on the controller to get used to the bands after Odessey and camera while loke too low

N
Nemezis 12.10.19

As I suggested on the Steam forum, they took the worst shower: no card, rare checkpoints, the loss of HP after death... Ie complicate the most ugly way, forcing the player to pass those same cuts again and again. What I hated of the Soul, now in my favorite Darksayders. Well, thank you, you bastards!

N
Nemezis 12.10.19

Kick, they are still finishing off removed...
To download even now will not... It no longer Darksayders. The failure of this shit

L
Left Behind.PG 12.10.19

What I did : launched the God of war new + on the hardest difficulty, it's better than playing it nedarazumenie

L
Leonn_24 12.10.19

hmm the game is just tough on medium difficulty makes any weak mob, skeletons do hat
the balance of the game just spoiled the fight is not finalized by the camera the terrible horrible rifts
the game is not very expected darksayders and got darksouls

T
TG1K986 12.10.19

Disappointment of the year! The developers did not have enough imaginations and skills! Sorry for the series because the last part was great.

U
Umbasus 12.10.19

The failure of the year. It looks like THQ decided to once again go bankrupt.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.10.19

The game lacks a pause with the radial menu, in which you could use items to change appearance or activate abilities, as it was in the second part.

L
LightHOwUSE 12.10.19

Nemesis
No desire to play for the Rage, samasuguse at the corners of the skeletons when the War and Death these skeletons carried the packs without straining!
Here you're exaggerating. After 3-4 times, when I was the crossbowman, micevic got evasion ago - I prilovchilis, and nowhere Rage schemilsya. In the bunch of enemies can be easily applied - the strafe to the side from the middle of the circle, to the other side of the plane in order to Dodge the blows and back, leaving the environment, and then gouge the entire crowd with a whip and claws. Still using the ability. So you can soak without straining still)

However, the only thing I can mention is excessive - that the bottles rise in value of Vulgrim) I have them almost never use because of the stitching with the head missing. But nevertheless - the idea with the bottles, valuing the number of these you have in your inventory - looks great, but the idea of a bottle that expensive always, after each purchase - it's odd they strongly bent, I admit)

I can add to the above points - one of the main features of this game here - is to feel the enemy, and not frantically gouge his buttons as in the previous one) to Catch one shot who have evasion and hit him with a retaliation, then a few punches in combos, and jump, in order to understand what the enemy will do) with large reptiles.

PS, by and large, the game is not the rider was worse than the previous one) And the enemies pulled. Let's be honest, in the earlier parts of the enemies were in a stupor, and reacted very slowly. To take the first skeleton (huge) Darksiders 2 - he once struck directly and waited until he was half HP will carry on the shortness of breath) It wasn't the coolness of the rider. It was the inferiority of the enemy. Here Fury exactly can also podgadat to anyone. Just need to keep this the rage :) And try not to zanimati his enemy. And to give him first to try to get. And then ask for the first number.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

Anyone who whines that difficult, you really do not have enough casual games???
or you don't want to understand the mechanics of the game, to see that even at the start of the character except for AoE, pull or throw enemies, so hard to watch setting combo? to think what to upgrade, what stones paste, etc.
additionally, the game is divided into levels and if the mob fails to kill probably early?
well I would complain on camera or optimize, but the difficulty??))))
PS Here and grew up generation press X to WIN head completely refused to think and it's sad((

m
macsim702 12.10.19

No, guys, it's nuts.
Dark souls mechanics were originally designed for a fairly NARROW audience of hardcore players. Of course,I understand that a series of Souls maybe someone and like it, But why the HECK to push it in almost every game?!? Or developed serious think over and over again to revive and clean up the same Loki, the mobs to die with the pair poking PPC as it is cool and fashionable?