3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-zotik- 12.10.19 02:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Darksiders 3)

The game noticed the similarity fromow games, namely dark souls, an interesting transfer mechanic, collecting souls, death and rebirth, spawn mobs, dangerous enemies, picking up loot vkachivanie in characteristics(though there are only three strength, stamina and magic)
Not bad graphics, I like playing on the PS4. I never liked Dodge in the series enough that they are on R1(not comfortable) so here and block there is(and nothing) all the mobs cause enormous damage, and this is just the beginning. I'm less darksome died than here.
The game is fully localized which is also cool, although the voice of War child lol
130 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 12.10.19

Beirut
uh ,how would people come to the game ,which was to continue a series of dark sider ,with a cheerful dismemberment of all the creeping things ,and got dark souls ,so clear what is the claim?
What's that wine you say? just want to play ,not with one and the same Locke for 100 races ,because 3 easy mob caught the timing given by the victim,had also been combo moves ,play was spectacular ,and now even in a combo admission when there is a script and you don't control a character ,you, enters the damage that you're just not as well, not able to madit

Yes, you can see, to learn, and after 50 hours of playing as a God on hard ,but why do I need it? 50 hours to do his head ,then to normal play? Yes, I better have another pereproydu the first 2 parts .
I imagine the trainer clocked souls, bought LVL 90 and started playing as the previous games ,sprawling all life ,getting pleasure from it and the funny thing is, even with this leveling ,the chance to fly is still there .

S
SPR1GGAN 12.10.19

At the meeting Lust ,even his appearance kind of shouts about it here from dark souls 2 and the boss from there .
well, the dialogues in the game interesting and the ability received after his victory to make a new gempleynyh chips .
When raised his zhivuchest and damage ,the game became much more interesting .

under the spoiler is a screenshot of lust ,if anyone wants to spoil it vneshke not open
Spoiler

s
slowfish 12.10.19

I love the first two riders, they love the soul, passed both many times and even re-mastering.
But. The souls have a choice in the style of the game, you can go with a shield and get the damage to him from afar to cast the magic, can be worn like mad air stuntman/handy Andy. There is no choice. Very disappointed. Really did like the previous two parts, or copied the soul of a blueprint.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

SPR1GGAN
well, write in support that a light variant version too difficult, it is necessary to cut the damage of the mobs
I personally chelenzh satisfied
and what about the series it's cool that the guys did the hard slashers, tell ATP that after the bankruptcy voosche not beat her

L
LightHOwUSE 12.10.19

macsim702
over and over again to revive and clean up the same Loki, the mobs to die with the pair poking PPC as it is cool and fashionable
This is optional) They respawn. Have naruverse, leave them alone) by the Way, even the soul is not lost at death. And fly a halo, which can be divided into the place of death of the character)

The enemies are really poignant, but not immortal. Even in a skirmish with two misery - there was no sense of injustice or excess.

Although, while I have no long-range weapons, I hope that it will appear. One of the few unpleasant feelings bring mobs with throwing knives when they are a step above. When you jump, they manage to throw this game. It's annoying.

Still it's worth noting that the enemies are too accurate in the range of evasion. That is dodging a little earlier - enemy-the-fly catches where to throw knives or translate the impact of the swing. It's not always balance. It is not like that when one is suffering digging on the floor - on the second one are affected), Although the stones and the knives take away HP if they hit.

For example, in the second part I in the forge lands just always whining that the mobs are very few, they rarely respawn, and killing them isn't feeling well, no incentive. Here I just have to praise the fact that an optional enemy encounters are almost everywhere. And at least they don't for statistics, and a couple of red claws can easily you soak) because Of what the battle felt enough adrenaline.

PS thanks to the healing potion, there is no need in the other) Also - I recommend that you purchase an upgrade and download the angel branch for health regen. I also want to be careful and to find improved chaos download angel same branch on vampirism) the Percentage is small, but in combination with the flask of Death you will forget about most of the problems.

N
Nemezis 12.10.19

Beirut wrote:
Anyone who whines that difficult, you really do not have enough casual games???
First, the complexity here is made not qualitatively, and artificially, as in the souls, when after losing again and again to reel polurovnya. This is the dumbest way to complicate the game.

Secondly, when people are waiting for the continuation of a series, they expect to get what they fell in love with her. And there is no finishing moves, the wheels of skills no, the mechanics are different... If I wanted a clone of the shower - I would have bought a clone of the shower. And I would continue DARKSAYDERS, which is not.

Beirut wrote:
say thank you that after the bankruptcy voosche not beat her
With such a revival it would be better not done. Meaning to say thanks if I like this gameplay don't need?

LightHOwUSE
The use of such pumping, if the game is playable with only one build?

L
LightHOwUSE 12.10.19

Nemesis
Why only one? First, I only found two and one I bought) Obviously will be more. Second, it depends on the style of the game. I'm just not used to use a form of Chaos. I in the previous parts forgotten. On the branch of a demon can be pumped duration forms of Chaos. She relatively quickly stuffed.

Also, there is an improvement of the force of impact. Similarly to pump in significant percentage, which, coupled with continuously available kachem level will give a strong increase of the impact and magic (counter-attack/ability).

Just an option for regeneration and vampirism is the most simple and clear option. Vbuhivat all the health in order to pump the skill of evasion and to study enemies)

B
Beirut 12.10.19

Nemesis
unless earlier mobs were not revived???
this is a game where the success of the pace, where you have slower and faster to combine combos
I don't know about MB on the keyboard mouse harder to play, but geypade all good, Yes you have to press a lot of buttons, not just zaklikivaem and it's cool how during the first develop

u
usus 12.10.19

A La darksayders 1,plus a little darksouls return of the soul after death, the second part was much bigger everything here cut(

N
Nemezis 12.10.19

Beirut wrote:
unless earlier mobs were not revived???
Revived, but not killed with two pokes.
Generally, the rider dying two pokes of the skeleton is some gonivo

S
Shnicell 12.10.19

Most of all, disappointed the pumping level using Vulgrim and lack of execution. After the second part of the hoped for loot, but he's cut like half of all that was in the previous parts. But fans of the series definitely need to play to continue the story.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

Sniall
budget is 10 times less than the 2 parts, just couldn't afford the extra
Nemesis
well, Laura demons, angels and nephalem, people and a bunch of creatures in different worlds, and the riders of the nephalem, not gods)))

E
EvilRabbit 12.10.19

this is a slap in the side of the fans of the series, fuck they put the elements of the shower? just because it is fashionable? just this year some razocharovanie, a lot of titles that just merged, I was hoping that darksider it will not suffer, but how wrong I was...
fucking check-points, the brokenness of fighting, if you want to carry out a series of blows, then be prepared to receive damage from mobs, and or anything you can't do either if you don't want to, it all comes down to 1-2 punch.. Dodge, 1-2 punch ... Dodge ... what a simulator Oborotov... and the dodging works the dick understand how, like you and avoided but no, take damage, although it seems that don't have to...

weapons, the whip poor, this is also the sword only in the skin of the whip, extra weapons, too sad, no armor at all, not even skins
where dismemberment, meat, finishing?

the other problem is the camera, the vision is very small, what sometimes rage closes some skeletons ahead, and you just can't see it when you attack sometimes the damage flowing from him, because he doesn't care that you beat it
and another thing, if on the one hand a small thing but when you need somewhere to climb, fury can't just pick up and jump over to the ledge, she clings to him, and then climbs, it's just nonsense, okay it went out a couple times a game, but when the game is constantly, it starts wildly to enrage, because it just slows and stretches time
else noticed a problem with jumping with the use of the whip, on the beams, for example if bounce higher than you need it to catch on not, the character should fall a little and then clings, also sometimes annoying when you press whatever he caught, and he was in the air, they begin to swing

m
macsim702 12.10.19

LightHOwUSE
this is certainly good, but I play Darksayders, not Souls. If you would like to play Souls, I would run Souls.

SPR1GGAN
support. I do not understand why this ssaninu (the mechanics of souls) shoved in every (almost) game, ranging from metroidvania, ending with games in the open world. Will soon this mechanics push in a strategy & simulation walk...INSANITY was INTENSE.

Y
Yakim 12.10.19

I liked the game! In the style of the previous two parts! Very fun and interesting when the whole series is one story line! Waiting for the fourth horseman and maybe even 5 the final part when all the riders will come together ( it's just a fantasy of imagination )

S
SPR1GGAN 12.10.19

Yakim
the plot so interesting ,purely on this and play ,but gameplay is a gesture

D
DemonXL1080 12.10.19

Liked the game, though not played in the previous part, liked the style of the game, remembered Neeleman of Diablo 3, nice jacket, will play on.

K
Kostya_Evd 12.10.19

The cut scenes in the game epic!With sin
Spoilerphobe a shock from the betrayal ..cool...waiting for discord...looks no worse than the other 3 horsemen...

S
SPR1GGAN 12.10.19

cool Darksiders where the only horse in the Intro ,but the gun has not been given .
the story as the last assassin ,the name is one thing ,but the gameplay is different ,well, at least the story continued and showed the groundwork for the next series ,without the trainer I would have demolished in an hour ,and it is playable when you Apache LVL 100 and pumped by 30+in every branch ,then only the damage from you and you become like it was in the previous parts .

V
Venom2355 12.10.19

God forbid will be part 4, and now for discord itching to play