3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-zotik- 12.10.19 02:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Darksiders 3)

The game noticed the similarity fromow games, namely dark souls, an interesting transfer mechanic, collecting souls, death and rebirth, spawn mobs, dangerous enemies, picking up loot vkachivanie in characteristics(though there are only three strength, stamina and magic)
Not bad graphics, I like playing on the PS4. I never liked Dodge in the series enough that they are on R1(not comfortable) so here and block there is(and nothing) all the mobs cause enormous damage, and this is just the beginning. I'm less darksome died than here.
The game is fully localized which is also cool, although the voice of War child lol
130 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 12.10.19

I passed on the Apocalypse ( all I recommend )
Great game, in the spirit of the old games, before the era of nubig
Of the downsides of the camera which, when loke is too low and perhaps too much with hiding places, even after collecting all people left a couple of places where it's slipped.
Once again I will praise the developers that are experimenting with mechanics, but not stupid mold conveyor and the publisher that was not afraid to release such a project, even reading the comments here I understand that the players are not the same, not willing to lose, to take in the complexity of the mechanic and just want another cold**

M
MeXaHiK_ 12.10.19

Huge minus game, music. As a background, it is good,for more it does not pull. In Darksiders II, almost all the OST was a masterpiece,they enlivened the game world. He would often bother checking some of doing something on the computer. This is all very sad.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

MeXaHiK_
Darkdsiders is the top product. THQ spent on Darksiders 2 $50 million. We can create a product of the same quality with lower cost, said Nordic boss Lars Wingfors

u
ucher.u 12.10.19

Beirut wrote:
Great game, in the spirit of the old games
Also castelvania remembered? )))
Not understand the howls of the above, what are you waiting for something. It is not a plot project gameplay project is a classic slasher. Swordsman, postrotate, a time to kill. All clones of such kastelvanii. Troubles with the camera too from the same place. Previously, such games were two-dimensional, then they began to do in 3D, the camera clogged somewhere in the corner, and what they were doing we can only guess. :D)
Chipper, perky, the plot of the story even what that is. Overall the game is not deterred, even enjoyable, for the slasher is already a key indicator.

M
MeXaHiK_ 12.10.19

Gameplay is mixed feelings, I liked the trick with the elements of fire, lightning, etc., locations as I become better, the enemies move more realistically. But the camera and control the shit, especially frozen to proimote during the jump of the element of fire. Also I would place the developers have changed the weapon of Salvation, so you can throw it without going into aiming mode, like chakrams from Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Boevka Dark Souls I liked, but I slightly simplified it, because after the fight, the feeling that you are not a terrible rider and chop. As if you're shunned, you still large mobs play football. The lack sohranki and resp all the mobs full game. And yet the game is not bad, I have to take it was interesting.

B
Beirut 12.10.19

MeXaHiK_
the game is tuned for a gamepad and there is calm throw at Locke without sight

C
ColinLonn 12.10.19

the game is complete crap. launched the first part of it on the background 3ки all priceless and like clock-work. great slashers with quality setting and a charismatic protagonist. and 3ке and the world is no, and control of the lame, and the character repulsive. a maximum of an hour enough, then simply can not stand. really, a rider without a horse, the game without a spark

C
ColinLonn 12.10.19

LightHOwUSE
stop writing nonsense, turn part 1 and compare with the 3 in parallel. war is perfectly controlled, the fury of the brakes. 3 even close in mechanics with 1 were not. 3 there is no interrupt animations, the animations are unnecessarily long, dodging crooked, rage might not jump back on the direction stick, the distance for the deviation is negligible. the fight itself with a whip made bad and it's a given that in other similar games (God of war, Castlevania, Prince of Persia) this is not a problem. and there's even things to hang on the cross as in part 1 raspologenie...bad camera, bad aiming...no 3 no good. better 1 and 2 to 10 times to beat

C
ColinLonn 12.10.19

tatunserg
in Diablo the monsters also resurrect? in Diablo after death you lose the accumulated experience points?

L
LightHOwUSE 12.10.19

ColinLonn
Why do I write nonsense? I'm a big fan of the first and second parts. This series for me in the top five most important events of the last game) Why would I cheat? I objectively liked everything in the game is done.

I can say that I was bored in first and second places. What I remember from the first part? A skirmish with two ice monsters with shields in a circular arena. It was the only time I was killed) And what I remember from the second part? I remember Garuda 2 lvl, the lvl 10 Argula (40 minutes of acrobatics before the first blow) and the Crucible.

But in the three - I haven't passed the half of it, and remember the hassle with two Despairs, with three red demons on the top, with angel mitovica, with two hidden monsters (like Gorodov), a cool fight with Lust.

Overall - the game is bright, vivid, neon, live. Unfortunately, it really lacks the skill of Jasper kid - there is no doubt. But the design is not worse than the previous. The game felt as long I love from the heart - and in fact was still half passed)

And in comparison with the first weapon no worse) Instead of a sword (by the way, the sword on assignment there, and even tired with animations and combos) is the whip. Really useful. And tighten the enemy, and hlobysnet from the Trinity, and felt much better than it seemed. Instead of slow and dull KOs of the first, which hardly anyone used, vigorous claws, perfectly suitable for the improving s the vampire. Cross - blade please. Instead of gloves, which were almost always controversial and often not in balance in the battle hammer, which is clearly the timing is improved, relative to the hammer from the second Darksiders. And I still more not opened the gun)

This game essentially does not lose the first part. It is more complicated, there are virtually no extras, but the Fury is noticeably the ductility of the War, though not so acrobatic as Death. And nedelinska delay - it is in plain text additional life of the strip from the first part. That's just in the first part they had to podbadrivali chests, and there's enough hack their way and get them back)

Besides, I'm not even saving the bottle - we have 7 in stock Khilok and 3 minichilli)

As to the camera - me controllers are not affected. I play kawamichi and never have any problems, because the camera is under my control and not my crutches) I played all three on clavomax because I'm not interested to limit yourself to the free movement of the aiming, so that the camera is not moved)

t
tatunserg 12.10.19

ColinLonn wrote:
in Diablo the monsters also resurrect? in Diablo after death you lose the accumulated experience points?
Well begesh you be hewing all... And then you get killed, you resurrect at the nearest altar. And the monsters are all alive... was Teleported to any location - and the monsters are alive again.
Preserved, out of the game, then went back again the monsters live...

C
ColinLonn 12.10.19

LightHOwUSE
what are you fierce bredyatinu write...again, turn the first part and the eye with a rusk!!! as this is a log which is slowly running, slowly evaded and crooked beats can be called a plastic? war compared to her top responsiveness. 3 - shit and retarded game with krivushin design, I don't understand someone you have to be to this garbage to justify. all boss battles - two punch-slope-repost and you hang noodles that something is remembered??? you're still raving about shooters write??? you generally are adequate? no matter what play, if the management is crooked!!! Oh yeah, all fools, and you, d'artagnan, you're pretty precious! because with a controller the game becomes totally different!!! you obviously have another version special drove for trofana, which says that the nichrome in the previous parts do not remember. neon game? there're that use? psychotropics? at least you get what it means neon? what is she like alive??? a stillborn product!!! in the previous parts had been normally built the world and the study of it, immediately blunt guts, small locations and completely screw up the world. game nichrome not complicated, it simple as an amoeba, but that's just stupid game design ruins everything. still say that rage is a smart dodges, no problem with the distance of the evasion and the speed of the animation that she is not preparing for a long time, not long remains control after the evasion that it was not long slurps lechilki!!! even pothapragada about the tactics that so CONCEIVED!!! any stump it is clear that the developers pictures, maybe such problems in 1 and 2 at all. and can you tell us how the bosses without the guidance calmly beat! any game with desire and patience, you can get, I prototype 2 100% passed what? it is necessary to be a complete hypocrite to turn a blind eye to the obvious jambs of this game! I was waiting for her, I didn't care about the quality, maybe I like the series, I want to buy a collectible statue, and the expectations were not too high! but the game is mega disgusting, there is nothing for which one would get caught, other riders and some opponents. all!

L
LightHOwUSE 12.10.19

ColinLonn
I guidance never used) I found out about it only then, when began to wonder how much Suffering (many-armed demon) - out in the health bar. What for you need guidance - except if deprivation of the player it does nothing? On kawamichi there is no problem to control the review. Whether it's a shooter, 3dp, United FreeFlow, slashers - you turn the mouse at least 360 degrees and instantly get a review. And in the second part I never used.

This crutch with the guidance invented solely for the gamepad. I garradarable uninteresting)

That is up to the stumps, then I have no problem with evasion and combat) They ended when I stopped blindly dolbanet on the buttons, and began to monitor the reaction of opponents to apply in time for free Khilok, and shock.

The game design of the game is no worse than the first part) Loses the second due to the lack of acrobatics. In comparison with the first part of the game +/- the same cake. With some good chips from the second)

PS and War was a log, so I do not tell. I played more than once. Lump he was. Rage is much more plastic and faster. Easy opponents have Rage, no extras pointless, and the enemies, not giving much to relax)

C
ColinLonn 12.10.19

LightHOwUSE
yeah....why do we need guidance? the boss to see normally! you still say that greed and laziness without the guidance won! the view is obstructed on any controller, including the mouse, do not zvizdet, and even haze about garradarable start writing, fabulous. do you have any problems, you obviously have a special version delivered, and the rest is clearly the beta to I got. once again, for the particularly gifted, the entire combat system is a 2 punch-Dodge-punch!!!!!!! so don't fantasize about the tactics, and attentiveness. on the 3rd shot in a row, you'll always shovel, maybe the possibility to interrupt the shot you have there!!! tell me more, instantly, and accurately the fury of dodges, or how quickly it is treated!!! it is normal that the animation treatment much time takes??? are you even high? you hike repulsed fanboy, so protect it and don't see her faults. in 1 part of game design is practically a standard, until the ending. and 3 this work is typical of ryazapov on the unreal engine! nichrome 3 not even close to 1, I play alongside them now and after the 1st 3 looks all full of shit. don't f...di please, the war is very clearly controlled, interrupt animations is, Dodge right, for each click clearly reacts, you obviously played one place. 1 part great slashers and 3 no. you head on the wall Lupi, still going your nonsense about Rage is much more plastic and faster to write!! you cut parallel to the two games can't, health does not allow??? rage at times more brakes and less responsive!!! how do you zadolbali already!!! opponents in 3 stupid, the whole point is that you mow a few strokes that pull out little damage and the enemies a lot of health + you piled on a bunch at the same time, it does not add to the game depth. if you can't golubitsa to the simple truths and don't see a problem of the game - it's your problem, though olmazsa her. I don't kaprofil, is to eat and smile, saying how good it was.

L
LightHOwUSE 12.10.19

ColinLonn
the entire combat system is a 2 strike-Dodge-strike
The game has exactly the same combo as in the first part. Combining the first and second arms. By the way, the first part was the part with the glove, so there is exactly the same, jewelry timing worked counter-attack as the three Dodge) Also - in the second part exactly also attended Dodge at the same timing to the jewelry. Just few people interested, because the enemies in there were too weak to notice)

opponents in 3 stupid, the whole point is that you mow a few strokes
No, they're just fast. To call them stupid is silly. They have learned to wait around the corner to hide in eggs, popping up at the wrong time, they attack all together, and not politely waiting for you to fill them in turn. By and large, and in the previous parts of the opponents health is not decimated bit by bit. But they were slow boobies, extras, which kill did not bring any pleasure) And here finishing off the regular mobs - you feel overcome. And it decorates a game in which you're running from Garwood to Argula mowing down tedious of extras, and even beating the crap out of a bunch of skeletons)

Neilikka a delay is the absolute heir to the strips health from the first part. Just now they hang from the top of the skull, and need to capture the moment and use it) And also their number grows, as the game progresses.

the view is obstructed on any controller
It's not true. I was playing without any guidance at all three games. I will say it again, the mouse I have access to any views at the first request and sieminutnoy. Why the hell do I have to ruin the freedom of the poor a crutch invented for campagnolo?) Thanks to this freedom, I not only have the situation under control, I see all of the battle field with my desired angle, and all possible ways of evasion, but also instantly get beautiful views on the battle, and not jumping in a circle comical induced dance around the enemy)

TK the opportunity to interrupt the impact you have
Utter misinformation) Timely hitting tear attack most opponents as far and melee. To shoot down the strike did not happen only to fire monstrilla, well bosses, but exactly as in the previous parts - try to shoot down the attack pricelevels Argula)

rage at times more brakes and less responsive
No, she's only slightly behind Death) War is just a heavy dumbbell, as compared to its movements and reactions)

the whole point is that you mow a few strokes that pull out little damage and the enemies a lot of health + you piled on a bunch at the same time
Damage we need to work on. Although, I went back to the first Loki and just started to carry the Misery with 10 strokes. And now I understand that is probably going to rock health, not power) Because swinging power and magic to 15-20 level is already noticeable, as the game turns from a interesting challenge in extras from the second. Although the Suffering on the Ground in the second braids were wondering pass. Anyway - this game is similar to something on the Ground without angel BFG. And personally, I really like.

if you can't golubitsa to the simple truths and don't see a problem of the game - it's your problem
I have no problems) I'm all happy. Happy, of course, the fact that there is. Of course, I don't mind if the game added more pumping from the second the music of the second level, the execution and Diablo-loot. But in comparison with the first part is her sister with a small bustami from the second)

M
Modrin 12.10.19

LightHOwUSE wrote:
By the way, the first part was the part with the glove, so there is exactly the same, jewelry timing worked counter-attack as the three Dodge) Also - in the second part exactly also attended Dodge at the same timing to the jewelry. Just few people interested, because the enemies in there were too weak to notice)
Yes,I've recently pereproshel on max difficulty and it is anywhere except arenas on parry and the last boss(and I had Zakolebal without it,just that it was tight and I decided the entire game to try once to Sarasvati) not useful
LightHOwUSE wrote:
Moreover, in the second part exactly also attended Dodge at the same timing to the jewelry.
Identity pereprohodil and the second part on the max difficulty,there when the timing oborote look of death counterattacked,but it is to drain the senseless thing is that I wasn't paying attention. Especially when cha crit damage at 300%+ and crit chance is about 35-40% well other without othila in the second part as it is uncomfortable.
LightHOwUSE wrote:
By and large, and in the previous parts of the opponents health is not decimated bit by bit.
In the second part, enough hurting,so without othila unpleasant,but with him it's easy game. The first part is easy were everywhere and nothing special to do.
LightHOwUSE wrote:
But they were slow boobies, extras, which kill did not bring any pleasure
Well don't say Oh,that, and just beat in two parts is always nice:) For me in this respect, the game has passed the test of time,because I played very long time in it.

LightHOwUSE wrote:
No, she's only slightly behind Death) War is just a heavy dumbbell, as compared to its movements and reactions)
He has a double jump,this second part way not enough:)))
LightHOwUSE wrote:
added more pumping from the second the music of the second
Alas, not the budget,not the budget :(
And the music of 2 great,then I honestly didn't even notice. And now what a thrill,especially the theme of the arrival of the throne,the direct buzz from it when the game plays its damn atmospheric.

C
ColinLonn 12.10.19

LightHOwUSE
again, the empty verbal diarrhea...as with the wall, you sit behind a computer and run 2 games simultaneously and indicate the differences and the shortcomings of 3, you still can not reach, it is useless. and from the utter ramblings wrote, continue to justify this crap. all the best.

and not, you know, you're in your nonsense answer should be. call evasion in 3ке jewelry can only be a very special person. you do can't that 1 in dodging instant and interrupts any attack, in 3ке dodging the brakes, is time-consuming and inaccurate management. you already want the Mat to impose, mouse and gamepad nothing to do with it, stop lying!!! I'm in 1 and 2 and so and so played, but the 3rd problem on any controller. listen you sane? in D3 enemies are not difficult, problems arise because of disgusting management, no there is no combat and challenging enemies, you dreamer. some chose the moment to delay??? she uses 3 seconds, it is pathetic and hand grips, compare timing in souls such games. it's who you have to be a miserable game to be called great, and the game with a gamepad - the game with crutches? you just played? did not read what the people above wrote about the gamepad? thanks to this freedom I am in control.......what??? you wrap it up with their fantasies, there is no control in D3! with my desired angle, and all possible ways of evasion, but also instantly get beautiful views on the battle - I just can't...to write a fairy tale not tried? Complete misinformation) Timely hitting tear attack most opponents as far and melee. - I'm talking about attack of rage wrote, RAGE, information you do not normally perceive? dealt a blow and try to interrupt his evasion. frankly you're already screwed if you're a fan of shitty games, then no questions. sitting and typical crafts at u4 compares in a great 2 first games in the series....it's a dead end. do not answer me more, me from you naturally turns. play that shit to the dump, I don't care, you still can't prove anything

-
- DILOR- 12.10.19

With difficulty passed. It's a piece smeared the RAM with a thin layer throughout the game . Seven deadly sins is dead, mission accomplished. Developed burn in hell... the Whole game you're just making stats. Qualitatively does not change anything. It's not pumping, it is a surrogate of some kind.
Spoiler

b
bosa 12.10.19

the fury of the defender of mankind is full of PI....TS (((((((((((((((((((

J
JamesRocket 12.10.19

Normal slashers with a specific combat and curved timings.
Optimization is excellent, the plot is average, the Russian voice is disgusting, lots of bugs.
So far, only tested, waiting for normal patches, then go and share their opinion, yet suggest Lara Croft and Hitman 2 to play at your leisure
And suggest on your controller to play the game under the keyboard-mouse are not sharpened.