3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 13.05.20 02:30 pm

The most unlucky GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

203 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pai Cheng-Tien 13.05.20

There are no disadvantages, except for the level with the payphone in GTA 3. There is all the time necessary to cross from one to the other for ODA. time

D
Damage444 13.05.20

GTA 4 was very razocharoval and no failures

N
Niko Belick-Sasha 13.05.20

in each gtashke has flaws

K
King in the world 13.05.20

Liberty City Stories probably.Not to say that bad,but for me it is in last place of the 3D GTA.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

level with a payphone in GTA 3. There is all the time necessary to cross from one to the other for ODA. time
I would not say that this is difficult. The main thing to take a fast car and drive normally.

W
Wild Rider 13.05.20

In my opinion very good. Rocky tried. She may not like someone, if slow in the troughs. But it is impossible to evaluate the game objectively. Personally I play BOS, so all is good. After the SA some people find it boring, well, it's a matter of taste. Where in SA pros, 4-cons ke and Vice versa. And someone thinks that GTA 3 is better, but that's only because for some it was the first, and hence it is most strongly impressed, after all GTA look alike.

M
Maickle Fort 13.05.20

GTA 4.
other GTA 3D was the original.repeat libsite...this powetr.no need for any HD remakes.
The main thing to take a fast car and drive normally
after any reminders want to play GTA3,vs,sa, but not 4.let 5 do what I want, but not the replays!

D
Damage444 13.05.20

miXer DiRT completely agree

G
GumbertG 13.05.20

There were no failures, ugh ugh.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

And yet there's fail - GTA IV (IMHO)

G
GumbertG 13.05.20

Your opinion is strictly individual, the majority opinion is completely different. Failure will be considered if a certain part of the series will deserve a negative assessment of the majority as authoritative opinions and people.

M
Metstaker 13.05.20

Nonsense, every part is good in its own way and you need to play at all.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

GumbertG, well, I'm not talking about others. I gave my point of view.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 13.05.20

LSS mine

Z
Zom-Bear 13.05.20

Egor_Pskov
Your IMHO is stupid nonsense person which is not played on the normal computer... if you did not pull it it does not mean that the blame game!!!

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

[Shuhrat], you're in the shoutbox nonsense wrote, and now write! Stupid people have nothing to say but stupid criticism and condemnation!

By the way, observe the spelling!

H
Hip Priest 13.05.20

GTA 4 normal. She just did not bet on the possibility, and realism.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

Ambience, support!

GTA IV I'm not trying to sling shit. The game is good, graphics are excellent, atomsphere city is well shown. But this game is opportunities can be used to do much better than San Andreas.
The theme is The worst 3D GTA series? v.2. I expressed my point of view. Don't take my words close!
We wait for the next part! I hope it will be better than all the previous parts.

H
Hip Priest 13.05.20

But this game is opportunities can be used to do much better than San Andreas.
Just the console and most computers it would not be pulled. I think the next GTA will be doing for the next generation consoles, ie, not before 2012. But then 6ядерники will be popular and will be a new powerful console.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

Well then I have exactly the current computer will not pull a new part. New computer and no longer want to buy. Well, wait and windim!