3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 13.05.20 02:30 pm

The most unlucky GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

203 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hip Priest 13.05.20

And Chinatown Wars in 3D is considered? She's just boring and poorly sold.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

It seems to be 3D.

Only 2D GTA, GTA London 1961, GTA Lonon 1969 and GTA 2.

H
Hip Priest 13.05.20

Only 2D GTA, GTA London 1961, GTA Lonon 1969 and GTA 2.
You forgot about the Advance.

Z
Zmey20009 13.05.20

To be honest, I do not really GTA Vice City much. Got tired very quickly.

d
dima001rus 13.05.20

gta 4 and gta san andreas big city, nothing to do, boring and not due to the fact that not drawn ( gta 4 maksimalka pulls and even mafia 2 on max with phys x (by the way good game) )

T
Tommy712rus 13.05.20

gta4, boys Oh boys%.All the rest of the GTA, though the features of the engine correspond to the time of release.

H
Hip Priest 13.05.20

All the rest of the GTA, though the features of the engine correspond to the time of release.
And GTA 4 was ahead of its time, 1-2 years.

H
HyperXStream 13.05.20

Each new GTA is a hit by default

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

You forgot about the Advance.
Sure!

G
GTAman 13.05.20

gta 4 and gta san andreas big city to do nothing
Ha, and in a small town, for example, in liberty city of GTA 3, more interesting? I che did not understand logic. Yes, even just to suffer garbage, in my opinion, better when the area is large. And in SA and Four more possibilities namnooooogo more than in the previous parts.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

Indeed, the larger the area, the more interesting.

L
LSD1abl0 13.05.20

IMHO.
Each 3d part GTA successful.
Each of them has its own unique atmosphere,story, etc.
But personally, I prefer just VC.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Egor_Pskov
01.09.10 13:52 Ambience, support!

GTA IV I'm not trying to sling shit. The game is good, graphics are excellent, atomsphere city is well shown. But this game is opportunities can be used to do much better than San Andreas.
The theme is The worst 3D GTA series? v.2. I expressed my point of view. Don't take my words close!
We wait for the next part! I hope it will be better than all the previous parts.

Well for example I personally pofik GTA after all))) those aftor all cool I love the game R* dropped the connection! it's cool

GTA 1: class the first step in a new concept!
GTA 2: a successful sequel is still two-dimensional GTA. where Rockstar practiced quality has improved the texture as well as radio and much more more efficiently than 1 GTA game failed it's not like the worst
GTA 3: there is nothing to say not as nadca even so the first part in 3дщ big breakthrough at the time for games and for GTA to just do it!
GTA Vice city: excellent
GTA San Andreas: Amazing!!!
Stories brilliant!
GTA 4 took the all! with the exception of some stuff on the computer...( well, in General formula GTA left and preobrazilisj and overtopped all the other parts... but for some reason now I want more for San Andres For all the GTA class! stories failure can cause is not for a computer( minus units in parts of the GTA optimize GTA 4 for PC well, such a great game... it originally was not even going and could not on the computers to create one but create one editor and other cool things and schA viduh buy one gig for 2500 and play a game of pleasure, no problems!!!

d
dynamicgames 13.05.20

gta 4 is a very crude product with a minimum novovedeny dummy in a nice wrapper

G
GumbertG 13.05.20

VICtor94
Something strange from your point of view:
But this game is opportunities can be used to do much better than San Andreas.
GTA 4 took the all!
??

A
Arigo 13.05.20

All GTA not drawbacks!
but I still favorite is still wise!

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

GTA 4 left in DEPTH!!!

t
tratata i ololo 13.05.20

viduh buy one gig for 2500

et 9400 GT chtoli ?? lol

G
GTAman 13.05.20

Yeah, some judge vidyuhi solely on memory.

I
ILdar07 13.05.20

And how to judge?