3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 13.05.20 02:30 pm

The most unlucky GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

203 Comments
Sort by:
g
get away_[667] 13.05.20

VICtor94
Where you saw the story in the Ballad? I felt six why you need to persist on what Yusufov, Maury, etc., when Louis and so good living in clubs? And most importantly, even if just for the sake of replenishment of the purse, meaning is missing. ( and this is after the new set standards).
Some semblance of a plot appears when on the scene, Bulgarin, and that is not very they this chip is hyped....
And YES, I forgot to add - the Ballad of gg BORING, no charisma and serious reflection; some emotionless terminator. Niko and johnny are literally soaked and begin to empathize. In Balad this is not....so the game is perceived as a ball..

I
IVaN4B 13.05.20

I take it all back - played on the ipad this game is cool!!!

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

get away[667]
Your fosprenil. The hero is very charismatic! and Real, WELL, mission with Yusuf and the Yusuf this is just a single feature of the game and certainly not a bitch I the game well, not exactly chuvstvoval!more precisely, the protagonist of her not too show up!

S
Showy DiMak 13.05.20

get away[667]
You know, I had to cram into the game pinch bezbashennosti in the style of San Andreas with a touch of glamour and positive Vice. Here HS and runs performs crazy tasks, working well in the club. What do you want in a 3rd time to see a sad drama about the hard life of criminals in liberty city?

And YES, I forgot to add - the Ballad of gg BORING, no charisma and serious reflection
Here I agree. He did not like me too. Johnny and Nico, as it is more like.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Showy DiMak
And YES, I forgot to add - the Ballad of gg BORING, no charisma and serious reflection
Here I agree. He did not like me too. Johnny and Nico, as it is more like. VICtor94 Tran ? and why you so nenravitsya he on the contrary not any worse than Kibizov and Squirrel ( sorry) and in many reviews it was said that it is much more real and better .Not serious why you don't like it!? great GG!

g
get away_[667] 13.05.20

VICtor94
I see you bought into parachutte, tank and big guns....
Nico showed the depth of reasoning, humor and dramatic thinking. The authors have revealed to us all his soul, so that we can better it's getting. Exploring nature is one of the best GG not only the series but games in General.

Johnny also did a very charismatic. This HS came out brutal and obscene, at the same time rocky was able to uncover and kindness, to show that under the leather biker jacket is hiding a very sincere person, capable of true friendship, love. I believe this Persian...

Luis - probably after Claude the weakest HS. No study of character. He's trying to be cool, it is almost identical, no reflections and charisma. Of course, I use was bought on a mad mission, big guns, Prachatice ( in San I think it was interesting to fly because during the flight you can see vast expanses of countryside,every time a new location, with mountains to jump a pleasure, while in the ballad are flying and see that YOU are cut off from the outside world the ISLAND is slightly spoils the impression + monotonous locations), SO I think the game and everything connected with it (including HS) is Ideal.
But it is not. GG is boring and the background of Niko and johnny looks bezkorystny and pale.

Showy DiMak
What do you want in a 3rd time to see a sad drama about the hard life of criminals in liberty city?
I personally have already reached that age when foaming at the mouth and wide eyes enjoyed mad, devoid of any meaning, job, jump on parachuting, shoot enemy tanks and so on.
I want real stories, with developed characters, great gameplay which has true meaning.
It is better to have some hard life criminal personality than Stupid set adrenalinovy missions with boring GG.

I R* you know - they've done 2 adult game ( Original and TLAD), and decided to treat youth the Ballad. So to speak, to diversify the franchise four.
BUT on the background of the Original and lost (Yes, even if the old woman SA), the Ballad looks like a failed GTA...

T
Tommy712rus 13.05.20

And GTA 4 was ahead of its time, 1-2 years.

Olol.During the release of GTA4 came out such games such as burnout.Developed GTA4 just started to develop their own reflection on the cars and make dents, and kriterion already had the basics in this (although the control they have HS then it was XD ), so NAT.Respected...SHKOLOTA!Please shut up pussy, and don't splash boiling water when your favorite game!If we put ourselves as adults, though, use real comparisons, rather than mindlessly write what you want to see and hope that you are smarter than...

S
Slimman 13.05.20

gta lcs. I bought it for ps2 and the game came out... supposedly what will happen if liberty city to settle in a heap with Vice city? the answer is very large

W
Wild Rider 13.05.20

Luis - probably after Claude the weakest HS. No study of nature.

I noticed Louis has such a feature in some commercials, he kind of obliquely, ironically looked at someone and turned his head away, the face looked sad. for example, when in front of him danced Yusuf, or when there was a funny movie with Brucie and Mori. a small thing, but the other gg was not like this. Yes, and yet he was loyal to Tony (not killed him in the end), because he kind of pulled it out of the muck. but I'm not saying he's better than Nico.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

get away[667]
Not well, listen: I kakby not say he is better than Nico.And just do me... I just say the Game is good and matter is not in the Tanchiki and parasitica))) and it's yours:I R* know they already made 2 adult game ( Original and TLAD), and decided to treat youth the Ballad. So to speak, to diversify the franchise four.
BUT on the background of the Original and lost (Yes, even if the old woman SA), the Ballad looks like a failed GTA...VICtor94
: Don'T TALK BAD ABOUT ROKSTAR/YY in General good and the game is quite good, and you then think and say not sure what?!I though the ending had not yet seen.

g
get away_[667] 13.05.20

Wild Rider
At the end some signs of character in Luis appear. It is, frankly, depressing. (I had in the entire game to make).

VICtor94
I don't understand what you said. Highlight quotes and his speech, and that kind of heresy turns out.)

Actually, I'm not saying that a Ballad is a bad game! She just failed, in contrast to the previous parts. Yes, if you think about it, every GTA is progress compared to the previous one. (the Ballad is not the case, unfortunately).
Just used to have kachestvennom approach. In GTA SA first appeared great story, Four also showed an interesting and intriguing story, even TLAD surprised by his story....TBoGT gives us the same stupid set of arcade missions without charismatic HS and normal story...

Play a Ballad just for the sake of Bulgarin for when he appears, starts interesting to follow the story + all 3 of the mission for ray Bulgarin and then the associated job is just the TOP of rezhissury and staging. Very cool, BUT before that you need to endure all the mindless nonsense with Yusuf, Mori, etc...

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

get away[667] come on, among other things, the gambling acknowledged Yusuf as the most ambiguous character GTA and me it is a joke with their Arab money))!

g
get away_[667] 13.05.20

VICtor94
I do not deny that Yusuf is one of the most fun of the Persians. But the game itself is bad...
And your Great Gambling recognized the Ballad itself is a failed game among the Original and TLAD, and gave her a 7.5/10

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

get away[667]
Well, the original ash tree stump a hundred times better and more original but whatever. The developer is the same, and every time they try to make it better!

R
RikoChiko 13.05.20

GTA 3 AND GTA 4 IMHO.

M
MEGA SASA 2004 13.05.20

before GTA sa there ALL of the squares!

G
Garold 13.05.20

All the new games are very disappointing. I bought this game a year ago, but still you can't really play because of the stupid settings: but why when playing with a joystick you can't configure the buttons for themselves?! Additionally, the computer I exceed the parameters than required by the game, but at minimum settings the game will slow down, and at max graphics anyway so ye...I'm worse than in San Andreas. Anyway fuck these additional bend Live or the fucking social club that, without them, you cannot play on the network??? And I want to give PI...dy this stinking developers. Make cool games and at the same time top season their choicest shit.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Heh heh yourself to blame! this protection from pirates!

G
Garold 13.05.20

What nafig protection-I bought a license.

s
shubsa 13.05.20

It is impossible to say - this is bad, this is good. Kazdym have their own tastes. Before the release of GTA 4 the whole forum was buzzing on the topic of realism, like a LOT of realism. All got it. Now before us is a classic thug who blows up power plants, not steal military fighter jet from an aircraft carrier, does not fly away on jet pack from the military base and does not rise from 0 to the top during the game. And now the same person who wanted realism, don't like it, and they begin to throw shit part 4. In My Opinion Hood, each was successful in his time.