3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 13.05.20 02:30 pm

The most unlucky GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

203 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DaVe 13.05.20

"I viduh buy one gig for 2500 and play the game in udovolsvie problems Oh no!!!"

I bought none for 4500 and the problem remained. Below rules to play GTA IV, need sistemnik 20-25 K.

G
GTAman 13.05.20

And how to judge?
The frequency of memory/GPU should take into account the memory type, bus width... In budget models skimp on the most can not, only one lot of memory left, but it in this case of little help.

I
IVaN4B 13.05.20

The most stupid GTA is GTA Cinatown Wars

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

ASSASIN91

Radeon HD 4650 on medium settings you can have a great play !

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

GTA Killer 6922

You are very stupid this is a great game! And why are you all dirty then a good game! Rockstar have no bad games!!!

D
DruGun 13.05.20

Yes, he started CW on a PC that normally do not play, and immediately decided to unsubscribe. But it is his opinion, he wrote in relevant subject...

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

This topic should be closed then. To each his own IMHO. Differences very much. Here in addition to disputes nothing else will.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Egor_Pskov

In vo you have a good point and that is we World War !

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

DruGun

Yes, I do it on the PC and liked it even more it there is very convenient to play an awesome game!!!

D
DruGun 13.05.20

And on the contrary I control to the emulator didn't like. Too unusual. Tried to configure, but nothing intelligent failed. Need to get used to then.)

P
Poehavshiy Bred 13.05.20

four razocherovalsya,as I expected a little more

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

DruGun
Hmm you must be on the keyboard playing?) And I like the PC but small play and all the buzz I'm comfortable so cool!!!

I
IVaN4B 13.05.20

VICtor94, you are very stupid this is my IMHO so don't get me started!

F
Fast Audi 13.05.20

gta iv disappointed :(

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

GTA Killer 6922

At you about what is the Most stupid GTA is GTA Cinatown Wars?! ) but among other things has a much greater sort, ideas,thoroughness, and more than in other parts.And besides, it's not only the best GTA on Nintedno but also perhaps the best game on NINTENDO!!!

I
IVaN4B 13.05.20

On the Nintendo of course the best game, I admit, but on the psp and apples why did this kind of top?! Here have used to the normal view then would be a good game.

g
get away_[667] 13.05.20

Worst game in the series is GTA 4: The Ballad of Gay Tony.
It's stupid arcade, a set of missions do not make sense, but this is perceived only as entertainment, parachutes and other garbage was already in Sana'a. Of course, the game's awesome videos and crazy variety, BUT the plot and most importantly the meaning is missing. This play is not interesting, just stupid fun if you play...
After Four and TLAD is, perhaps, a failed game...

The best game in the series (in my opinion) is:
GTA: San Andres for the first time appeared the coolest story, varied gameplay, their themes, HUGE expanses of countryside and a huge amount of traffic.
GTA IV - no comments. This is a breakthrough not only in the series, but the action in General.
GTA IV : The Lost and Damned - new gameplay experience, given the FACT that are unable to give us the original four and the first on my mind, GTA is a game where EVERY mission has a meaning, you understand why you do it, ie, no easy missions.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

GTA Killer 6922
14.09.10 21:31 by Nintendo of course the best game, I admit, but on the psp and apples why did this kind of top?! Here have used to the normal view then would be a good game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They'll make a hell of UIL conventional port and the game was great!!!

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

get away[667]
14.09.10 21:59 worst game in the series is GTA 4: The Ballad of Gay Tony.
It's stupid arcade, a set of missions do not make sense, but this is perceived only as entertainment, parachutes and other garbage was already in Sana'a. Of course, the game's awesome videos and crazy variety, BUT the plot and most importantly the meaning is missing. This play is not interesting, just stupid fun if you play...
After Four and TLAD is, perhaps, a failed game...

--------------------------------------------------
Shigali failed do not forget that simultaneously with the plot of GTA 4 evolve and it is intertwined!

S
Showy DiMak 13.05.20

And to me that Weiss doesn't like (yeah, yeah, throw me poop:). GTA 3, and it is better IMHO.