3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 13.05.20 02:30 pm

The most unlucky GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

203 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICtor94 13.05.20

shubsa
Well you know what I mean!
Harold
So I say to the protection license that her pirate is not so easy hacked you che tupish?)

G
Garold 13.05.20

I do not mean the realism of the game talk about stupid and unnecessary settings, so much shit would it take before the download will start the game.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Harold
Well, for this game it was possible to suffer)))

Z
Zhirnota11 13.05.20

The theme sucks. All parts are steep and even the ones that are 2D. But addition to GTA4 the ballad of gay Tony sucks really. In addition to story missions with diamonds boring.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Yes FSUs all the parts are good and original!

p
peka cap 13.05.20

My opinion,Weiss is not very good,

z
zhendas124 13.05.20

all the GTA except the gta 4 episodes b to her she at least better otdelnyh.all

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

mazaxaka zzzz
And many like it!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 13.05.20

mazaxaka zzzz, you don't like him due to the fact that he has about eight years?
zhendas124 IV fanboy? Not surprisingly, faster run in the same cool graphics, cool physics, dull game with a minimum of features!

M
Mafiya 2 rulet 13.05.20

all unsuccessful don't like GTA

p
peka cap 13.05.20

Mafia 2 roll
Well, get the fuck outta here!!!

N
NeKiT2899_n.pad 13.05.20

In my opinion this is San Andreas because I expected more from her but not the other, all these Sims elements a bit annoying, for the time is not the best graph, and the engine they do not really change, just fanned it on all sides, squeezed it last, in my opinion it would be better to do everything is not so bold, but to pay more attention to the little things, for example I waited a year what can you get and make on the eye salituro )) and then fuck you. The whole atmosphere of the Niger..... it certainly gives variety and originality, but thanks, it's not for me. All these huge dimensions of the map and the terrain a little afraid, here in the Weiss and Three was very interesting to gain the coveted 100% and beat the game several times, and then...well, fuck, of course a special thank you Roxterm for the elements of parkour, that's what I do poradavalo. But it is good that all this R* made a lot of money and zabatsali Four )) Port on your PC is not the best but overall a very decent thing.

D
DruGun 13.05.20

Mafia 2 roll
Gee, you're at least one play?

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

NeKiT2899_n.pad
Well, if you don't like the San that it is insignificant that it is not like the rest!! Yes, and Erez are all crap!!!

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Shephаrd
Yes they are idiots th delati well on the four opportunities also do not drive there is something to do.And if you play you'll like it!

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Mafia 2 roll
Well, your nick and so everything is clear!) You poor man licony taste and not versed in the game.

G
GumbertG 13.05.20

Well, your nick and so everything is clear!) You poor man licony taste and not versed in the game.
Please note:
1) he Probably understands the game
2) it is Unlikely he is poor
3) Not paying any attention to your grammar, you will notice that it is most likely he spit on the mafia and GTA and their fans.

M
Mr.Elder 13.05.20

San Andreas. Count terrible, terrible physics, terrible model...

m
mihahr 13.05.20

played Vice, San Andreas, IV norm

m
mihahr 13.05.20

Mr.Elder
disagree
count okay
but physics is fun