3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 13.05.20 02:30 pm

The most unlucky GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

203 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garold 13.05.20

I'm probably only after 5 years will be able to play this game when it becomes stale and when all these strict requirements will be simplified.

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

GumbertG
Poor moral because they do not play in the GTA !where are the free money!

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

Harold
Hmm you know since he recently played in it when I bought a new vidyuhi. Well, GTA 4 picks not graphics!)

G
Garold 13.05.20

VICtor94
And then the video card, with I iron all right, I'm talking about the excesses of developers: Social club, Windows Live - fuck all that, it's so painstaking it all. And I hate the inability to configure the joystick to fit your needs, though you do throw this game just because of this.

C
CSpeed 13.05.20

About gospadi... ALL GTA was very successful! ALL gone to glory! And your arguments against GTA 4/sa sucked from the finger! To nesmith GTA oskarblyat is sacred!

V
VICtor94 13.05.20

CSpeed
Do not say Yes.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 13.05.20

CSpeed, it says IV fanboy? All not climb because now the topic in the shit.
VICtor94, I played in IV, passed the story. But after 15 minutes of play (max of 30), I wanted to leave it to the dogs.

Z
Zom-Bear 13.05.20

Shephаrd
1. So this game is not for you.
2. Get out now this game.
3. All the problem is solved.

PS: GTA IV may not be the crappy of the 3D games of the series.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.05.20

I come here to read posts. With August here do not write directly, because during my attitude towards GTA IV is neutral.

S

[Shuhrat], I have no one to kick me from the forum.
Yes, of course, you can now go on home and tell the nearest moderator how bad I was.

Z
Zom-Bear 13.05.20

Shephаrd
=) Is already running, running! HD
About the pasture from the forum, so vividly that you would understand

Z
Zom-Bear 13.05.20

Damn it Shepard I'm sorry! I'm sorry if offended you =/
Remember that it was you... who told me about the free Steam :)

S

What are you? Hurt? Come on.

Z
Zom-Bear 13.05.20

Not. to hurt I didn't even want but just maybe you're offended. :)

O
Oleg1500jk 13.05.20

I have a choice 2 either San Andreas or Vice city,well, most likely Sankyo

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 13.05.20

As the author of the 1st theme wanna say something:
We love GTA?)For something that you can do anything to make a mess,steal a car,kill people.Remember how we were waiting for the continuation every GTA.Why.In the new GTA has always added something new,I will again dive into the world of crime.I've personally went after GTA 3 was waiting for the continuation,when he published a Weiss I was glad och,ptom was waiting for Sanya when Sanya came,och long played it and have been waiting for GTA 4.But GTA 4 disappointed me.Indeed, in all subsequent parts add something new.And of GTA 4 stokoe just removed that just horror.And the plot is not particularly interesting,this is not GTA.That tries from GTA 4 cut out the gym??a??The hero is always the same.Yes I agree the graphics and physics,but lost interest.So I look forward to GTA 5,will GTA like Vice City 2 say(I hope).
So I think that GTA 4 is the most unlucky.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 13.05.20

GTA 4 was disappointing, all the cheers in addition to PS 2 (LCS)

G
General_Kruzo 13.05.20

The most unfortunate part?.... San Andreas!!!
Secondary are not charismatic game character with the grace of a monkey and a fitting facial expression, which acts as a six and the boy is not add enthusiasm.
Sometimes stupid is not plausible mission in James bond style(the boys from the ghetto know how to fly a F18 and the jetpack? No son is fantastic!) not relevant, the characters are mostly dull and grey, the new features mainly play the role who need a little tinsel.
One of the advantages-well developed area and some link between the games of the third series, in the form of storylines Catalina, Salvatore, etc., however this is clearly not enough.

N
NeKiT2899_n.pad 13.05.20

VICtor94
Well, if you don't like the San that it is insignificant that it is not like the rest!! Yes, and Erez are all crap!!!

This is my opinion, you can consider it anything including foolish heresy. Anyone not impose their opinions, in favor of all.

W
Waffen 13.05.20

I almost liked all the parts...each in their own way......and if you set your own priority,1st place - Weiss...2mesto - San, 3rd place - 4....3 started to play it - no go.....