3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koshak9911 13.05.20 02:32 pm

The impression of the full game (PC) v3 (Metro: Last Light)

I had already passed you ?
For me it is now no scary moments (such as libraries ) , but the gameplay became much more interesting .
Write your opinion , like it or not .
119 Comments
Sort by:
o
ostin321 13.05.20

Here I somehow just think that the ending and in General the game drama no no. A good shooter with target shooting. But compassion in General no one is.

r
redfox2013 13.05.20

again, deja vu stalkers, the result of a series known to all

R
RGC 13.05.20

ostin321
well, in real life people do not have every day to try to survive, it is not necessary to carry out special operations. anyway now people are so lazy that do not take care of themselves. and like you should have shown in MANY cut scenes as people work out the bumps, rolling on the bar, doing push-UPS and generally their physical form improve as I can. Yes and they are not so bad, carefully need to be in the plates and the meat and soups of all sorts, people adapted to such a life, so nothing strange here.

D
Diman94 13.05.20

And then something red becomes the dominant force.
what if it's all tricks pendosov who want to show the Russian with a bad hand as is often the case?) Yes, of course we're not red but the West still we are not particularly fond of, and tips Duc finally hates experiments. and therefore, though indirectly, but all exposed like that so often

s
sorokot 13.05.20

Scopolamine
There is no room for dispute on this subject...I just every year I see how to affect people only 2 months of polar night and the constant
the lack of oxygen in conditions of the Arctic.

P
Phantomsmith 13.05.20

Tula potsik, it's not your disagreement with my opinion. Note: I disagree a lot, but got it to you.

And the point here is your views on the real thing: Earth to earth, Russia for Russians etc. I'm of course exaggerating, but the point is not lost - Nazism, xenophobia he is born.
You can't just believe that all those people are good, and who is not - bad. People many shit shit and freaks freaks. And there is nothing to sin on aliens, mystical powers, mutants there and stuff. The fact that people - even those bastards, and xenophobia for them - a disease of the species, this is proven by our history of several thousand years. Who is not like us - the enemy. So many times it was.
For example the Crusades. Xenophobia on the basis of differences in faith.
Or the Second World war. Where the Nazis were? Aryan race, blue blood? All who are not Aryans, not worthy to exist as a people? Something like this, sort of. Well Jews that they really tried to bring cleaned.
Skillfully directed and developed by people in power, those ideas you know how much trouble twists.

Think about it. You do not have excuses that this is supposedly just a game. The game is a simulation of reality. Yes, it is not so real and true, but it's one thing to go against their beliefs for the sake of acting out roles in the game, and the other in reality to support such ideas.

sorokat, and in the first part of the inhabitants of the metro particularly pathetic lot wasn't. And if you notice, it is extremely healthy in most cases it is the security forces.
And further more: do you know how much volume adds to the normal armor? And if you take the majority of their costumes self-made, based on the quilted jacket - so everything is one hundred odezhek. Jarocho else that they can move!
Besides, without armor, they're not that corporatecare. Not percutanea our modern fighters.
And to maintain the form they have many prerequisites: the military get a pretty good salary (and in the policy - and do not live luxuriously compared to the rest of metro), on food they also clearly don't save free time are rife on farms plow, not to trade trading in a computer game don't play that promotes the interest and unscheduled training. And in a world where every day literally have to survive military training at all like modern commandos should be mandatory. And the comrades of the brotherhood - and at the elite underground, on the surface just fresh air to breathe don't go. It is because there the fresh air is breathable and there.
By the way, still do not know what kind of mushrooms they eat.

D
Diman94 13.05.20

By the way, still do not know what kind of mushrooms they eat.
and fish, too, constantly look to lying on the fish counter trying to see an extra fin or something extra

t
timur199607 13.05.20

The game is not brilliant but was a bit better than the first part. Why?

1) the Developers finally came up with almost all different persons (mean Ulman, Khan, Miller) in the first part, Khan and Miller on one person and it is not clear who is who.
2) There is a new station, the same Theatre made the game more in-depth into the atmosphere.
3) still interesting to Play. When I played Metro 2033, immediately took up the book. There is the same situation (me personally)
4) Upgrade weapons, ie some variety.
5) the Plot. (sorry that the transfer is not provided, I would like to see black when saved) the last Black for the soul takes (an example of the cruelty of people)
6) the metro Itself and Moscow itself is well presented.
7) More elaborate monsters.
8) Trolley.In the first part like the wheel at least once to sit down.

Cons they are, but I'm not paying attention. Can't complain because the fan of the game series and books about the Subway.

o
ostin321 13.05.20

timur199607
1) a Person may become more varied (not paying attention), but to write it to the pros clearly not worth more in the cons of the first part.
2) the same comment as the first statement: if not would add new stations, then who needs such a linear game? (Said linear referring for example to the clear skies, where the card meets)
3) After the first part I read both books out of interest.
4) Upgrade is quite meager and not really affect the behavior of weapons, any gun with any modification you take away the enemy's-hence all this garbage upgradea loses its special meaning. Personally, I was particularly do not care to walk.
Here in Battelfield I understand the upgrade-and then so...
5) If only there was a transfer of saving-that it's like the game again to do LL there would be nothing (even the names) , or utter codswallop piled to.
6)Yes, no comment.
7)Possibly, but they're some of the same type, as well as bosses.
8) Microsoft Train Simulator to help you, does not matter who rides the rails with 1 degree of freedom-the computer automatically, or am I pressing 1 button.

s
sorokot 13.05.20

Phantomsmith
I compare to what they described in the books. And and here the sizes of armor, unloading and other equipment, if I was talking about the beginning of the game where Miller and his entourage in jackets with short sleeves? Judging by the age, of the childhood they spent in the dungeon, without
the sun, fresh air, balanced nutrition and other favorable to physical development factors. As a prostitute in a brothel and cabaret dancers, and Ana, however - a couple of models with gorgeous skin, a Botox Breasts. Where?!....
And with a fright Rangers?!... It is clear whose money was made for the game, and the music ordered.
And yet, why am I writing this if you all like it!

n
nerevarin2013 13.05.20

The first sucked because I lost the book in all respects. For me personally, reading the first book. So for me the first part was a complete disappointment. The second went the other way: invented a new, original and cool!

But here we have a different opinion to say, so I can say that far from imperfect stealth (compare at least with the same human revolutin & absolution) , but in comparison with the first part.... it is heaven and earth! 4A Games did made a huge step forward.

o
ostin321 13.05.20

You see-all of the discussion died down a week after the game's release... all of them!

C
CkyHC197 13.05.20

ostin321

This is because, the game checkpoint: played with and forgotten! I'm a second time will not take place, even for alternate endings!

n
nerevarin2013 13.05.20

Passed the game. Glad I did not buy it. I absolutely agree with the PG rating. 6/10 I would even put...

G
GUnit 2 13.05.20

Tell me, why in the game they say, they say That I supposedly made missiles and attacked. What the hell, after all, in Metro 2033 I can choose any ending Good or Bad". BY-TH-TH LIKE THAT !? And how to import a save from Metro 2033 in Metro: Last Light ?

O
Olly-alpha 13.05.20

GUnit 2
Yes, damn it, you got it!
The word Canon mean anything? In the books Artyom destroys the black, in Metro 2033 the ending was taken as canonical.
And no import saves there.

g
greenfox111 13.05.20

GUnit 2
Because the developers ending missile is considered canonical and hundreds of times. Alternative as a bonus, nothing more.

K
Komodo Saurian 13.05.20

GUnit 2
What they said.

According to the statistics steam good ending not seen 90%+ of players.

T
Tot-Kto-Igraet 13.05.20

Oh,I had to give two bullets to the poor otherwise the station was saved.You see it seems a trifle,but what sirolimusa consequences and ask :Where the relationship between the event.The developers of the game plus for the consistency of the plot.

G
GUnit 2 13.05.20

By the way, why the game has NO videos ?