3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koshak9911 13.05.20 02:32 pm

The impression of the full game (PC) v3 (Metro: Last Light)

I had already passed you ?
For me it is now no scary moments (such as libraries ) , but the gameplay became much more interesting .
Write your opinion , like it or not .
119 Comments
Sort by:
W
WASWAS 13.05.20

Played somewhere for an hour, impressions of the game overwhelmingly positive, she catches something, but say whatever you say, though, you need to pass it through...

O
Orlean01 13.05.20

The game is gorgeous, the atmosphere at altitude. But stealth in comparison with the first part - nothing. Here and there played on hardcore. So how much suffering at times had to endure passing the stealth in the original. Three indicator lights, went at red, immediately shot in the forehead, with yellow also it will give you time to run away before fully open. And then what? Lights up blue light, you can even dance in front of the AI to dance, he still does not notice, even if in fact the room is well lit.

Anyone have the same opinion about this, do not tell me whether they have fixed this stuff in the Redux? Or the same thing?

l
loko-plyushka 13.05.20

after reading Metro 2033 Gluhovskogo decided to play this game. have not regretted. sat for her several times. tighten

M
Marongo 13.05.20

Played 3-4 months ago in the regular version (not Redux)...good Game, but tired at the end...more the fight will be unbalanced, sometimes a lot of ammo, sometimes they are not had in any catacombs from monsters with 5 mines running, including some nurse...
the idea is to play the whole game stealth to get the good ending - nonsense, not from stealth in shooters fun usually get.

1blackflame1 13.05.20

the game is good. but. the entire game had the feeling that the Creator of the story has undergone a rigorous sexual violence in the perverted form of the red Commissars. hence the question: what did this man? what's Commissars on him so humiliated in spite of all the statutes. maybe something very bad?

g
gamebox66614 13.05.20

I bought the incentive, installed, launched, and here you are shitty optimization with moments of fps drop to 9.... and low above 25 fps.
All this despite the fact that my PC pulls and Crisys 2 on high and Gta 5 on medium. Well, in General, when you see the optimization then will thank the developers...

L
Lexx77 13.05.20

gamebox66614
If in your profile everything is correct, the video card is rather weak.

R
RealKing 13.05.20

gamebox66614
will not appear. and there will be next part

B
Bombardirovschik 13.05.20

In General, the game series METRO is in some ways a unique product.
If you look purely from a gameplay point of view it is negociator, nedostal, neohori
For the shooter too few enemies and ill-considered at all levels from the point of view of tactics, enemy AI is moronic and indeed the shooting mechanics are not great.
The stealth is again too stupid AI and enemy levels with stealth in the game where half or even less.
For horror, a lot of weapons and almost no need to run.
But the game is a plus which draws her to a high place among other first-person games.
This is the LOCATION OK.
The entire game you'll be led to locations with a dark, eerie, dangerous atmosphere of a real post-Apocalypse. Good graphics increases immersion in the game.Is no alternative way to look at the hard left in the dark subway tunnels and on narushennoi surface.
All games since the release of Metro to this day do not give such experience. Postop in Pallace looks like a child's sandbox compared to the metro, the destroyed new York in crisis 2 is just a resort compared with the surface of Moscow. Etc in short.

s
szhech konsolotu 13.05.20

Bomber
Th are you psyched for a review? I drank what? Or finally found the time to go through the Subway ))))))

B

burn consolato
Yes, I used all the time threw the game due to the fact that not like all sorts of monsters and mysticism right now and decided to go all the same.

s

Bomber wrote:
don't like all sorts of monsters and mysticism
It's the juice.Blood, guts and dismemberment too.Without this, only the children's toxic acid Bedroc-but it is Callas for children.

B

burn consolato
no, not like the abomination on the screen.
One thing the dismemberment is cool at the butcher shooter but metro is not a meat shooter and the opponents there are all sorts of freaks from the Cabinet of curiosities.
slice when cool in the sewer the game and metro is not about the fan, where the character is constantly suffering.
In the library, so in General you can not kill enemies because it is useless, only schemitsya from them

s

Bomber wrote: and the opponents there are all sorts of freaks from the Cabinet of curiosities.
So who should be in a series of games about the Subway(after a nuclear Apocalypse)? Pink pony or something?

B

burn consolato
no matter who it must be, I don't like.
In the game about washing a Batey in the soul should be naked dad and he is there, but I don't like it either.

s

Bomber
I'm honestly surprised.Well, ready to listen-what you like then(except the racing wheel I know)

B

burn consolato
the usual jester, which do not have any jumping out of the corner freaks!

s

Bomber
Anyways bots people must be monsters of the forest.

B

burn consolato
Like that!