3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koshak9911 13.05.20 02:32 pm

The impression of the full game (PC) v3 (Metro: Last Light)

I had already passed you ?
For me it is now no scary moments (such as libraries ) , but the gameplay became much more interesting .
Write your opinion , like it or not .
119 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 13.05.20

GUnit 2
Propatch your eyes.

B
Bosoy 13.05.20

One of the best games of the year , one of the best games of the post-Soviet space .Very good and bright game , the soul touches .Passed on both endings .Bad ending soul tears , almost tears, coupled with the soulful music of the film. If not Bioshok , I would have the game of the year Metro gave .

c
cssource34 13.05.20

Barefoot
I'm also pereproshel in the good ending. Once hooked, like the first time.

A
AlexIgroman 13.05.20

Game catchy. Suggest.

L
Lunh 13.05.20

Videoprohozhdenie.

And in fact, great movie, best I've seen in this genre

r
rash1116 13.05.20

You want to know what is it actually?
Then you need to watch this movie. Everything is explained on the facts of what is underground and what rating it deserves.
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/

K
Komodo Saurian 13.05.20

rash1116
The scandals, intrigues, investigations: What is the Last Light really?

n
nestrbob 13.05.20

rash1116
Everything is already milled, and the pros and cons, everyone has an opinion and its unlikely to change.

L
Last Engineer 13.05.20

rash1116
oh, dear

M
Max Fry 13.05.20

rash1116
-___-

_
_RAMMSTEiN_ 13.05.20

rash1116
1st video 2:50 Why can't the main character? under Gordon Freeman mows.

s
sergejtka4enko 13.05.20

I very highly recommend. As always, when we want our books to do that either, though something happens that catches.

N
Neznayka1984 13.05.20

after completing the storyline, I decided to try to play more quests, but I couldn't start - crashes
Explain to anyone: most of these additional jobs is this DLC or is it something else and how they differ from Faction Pack?

n
nig.low 13.05.20

On - Metro: Last Light, you can spend your free time, especially new, on the topic - the game there is nothing more there.
The truth is, it has minor cons:
1. Very fast reload all weapons:(
2. A bunch of all kinds - grenades, mines:( what are they and why in such numbers? It's a tactical skirmish, but not fighting like it was in Stalker.
3. The AI does not react to laser pointers. Straight into a bunch of chatty aim, anyway - at least in my eyes.
4. No animation for unscrewing light bulbs. A trifle, but visually unpleasant.
5. Knives pierce any armor. I think it was possible for developers to hurry up on it, at least - hardcore mode.
You can of course continue to look for cons and list, but these can, in principle, and patches to handle this, IMHO of course. Well, in General, the game failed. About it it is possible to say - and the graphics and atmosphere with the plot - everything is in place.

G
Gera95 13.05.20

I did not like. The first part was a pleasure, but with the second catch. Came to the marshes with the plane and all, I can't bring myself to go further. Pall linearity, and interest do not cause. Same location, a handful of foes that need killing, and to run further. One and the same circle. Metro bought last of Us for PS3. The same picture, location, a bunch of upgrades, and run on.
Maybe linear games with locations, it's time to rest. Pall already, and do not cling to anything. Or locations to do like that anymore, and the freedom what to add. And so, all the same. For this reason, not that I didn't like, parallel, and of no interest, to play at all reluctantly on.

G
Gentelman 13.05.20

Second on my list of the missed shit. As it turned out, it was necessary to bring in a list of missed a good game.
Joke. Knew from the start that the game will be good, for quite a 2033 was.
Overall impression is quite pleasant, but too everything is shifted to Hollywood: solid kinovia savers (those with chatter, not really interesting, I must say), the dominance of scripts sometimes step to the left do not allow. But in fairness: in contrast to the filthy Kaliuta or Battles some scripts there high quality and beautiful. As the game itself. Flashbacks, or what to call them, are still working (when shown as it was before the crash).
Gameplay the game strongly took the lead: stealth finally works. And it works solidly, and not crooked, though it does not impose. The game situation sometimes just a sight for sore eyes: when, for example, on red square surround and we need to mow, when in the final battle it is necessary to sweep the enemies behind the shields and to get the flamethrower. Delivers in General.
Scripts, of course, will kill any replay value at the root. 2033 if I would now pereproshel, whether it is time to fuck and more then this second time I have will not play. Just because the new experience is equal to zero. Also sometimes fps drops (rare, but falling), but outside of the metro braking there's still nothing.
Shooting is much better and the monsters aren't wooden. Far.
Well, thanks to 4A Games for what made a good jester, which in our time is almost not to find. Even, perhaps, vosmerka deliver. Still, one of the two games this year, which I really liked.

G
Gera95 13.05.20

Shooting is much better and the monsters aren't wooden.
Of course not so. They are now cardboard Chuck of noisy. ))
Contrary to any laws of physics, and how cardboard dolls on strings.. I'm talking about monsters.
Locations, it is something. No shelter at all. Some texture unplayable scenery. It turns out like arena, neither hide nor ukrytsya, run and shoot. Ammunition was harder. 50 tons of buckshot and 120 bullets. Artem probably a blithering idiot, to go with this stock in tunnels teeming with monsters. Well at least the knife is. Not once in melee with the monsters fought. ))
This trehgroshovaya voice, it is even not yesterday, and probably the beginning of the game itself. )
About the story, the feeling that Artem in the first part did not play. )))))
Animation.. I'm a long time dream of theirs can be. ))
The first part still okay. And done was better, and had written off much like the first part. But the second..
In General, bad, very bad. Played still, through force. Promised to come back. Don't know how it will look, but it feels roughly the same. I have the feeling that the developers to change anything going and not going.

m
mir_trud_may 13.05.20

Bought, half on difficult and I put it - boring. Nothing new, clocked in the subway and the Nazis and the evil Communists, even worse than the Nazis, as it turned out (Hello good Germans, Ukrainians)... the Plot is appealing, the weapon shaft, solid scripts and corridors.... And most importantly - no atmosphere, raisins. For years not worried. Verdict - a complete slag. Sorry for the money spent.

S
Stalker-Dok 13.05.20

rash1116
Hey kid thank you for the review that you posted but how you treat only the game being shown. But in bolshintsvo cases you're right. I totally agree with you there suckas with a bug and other not dochety. But to the article take the metro and Pani in the passage there everything is laid out how to go from the good ending of modes there to read my comments on the passage. But you're right that people will not udelat attention to the plot. But patriotism is the main thing. Yes to the article for a Stalker, you otvetish. If we meet again. Good luck to you do other reviews I liked it)) now You're talking about))

P. S. respect All and wish you happiness and good luck in this world.

c
chel s pulemetom. 13.05.20

2:50 Why can't the main character?
On the forum even was such a topic!
rash1116
Bot Sul'din 100%.