3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koshak9911 13.05.20 02:32 pm

The impression of the full game (PC) v3 (Metro: Last Light)

I had already passed you ?
For me it is now no scary moments (such as libraries ) , but the gameplay became much more interesting .
Write your opinion , like it or not .
119 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 13.05.20

rash1116
What bristle is introduced into the search Top best games with the rating and get the result. And it turns out Who's to say that my wife is not a beautiful addition to the wall.

y
yKyPbILLI 13.05.20

I personally liked the toy. Kanesh especially liked the stealth and story with two endings. The game was, believe it or not, 5 times on all difficulties from easy to Ranger hardcore. Sorry here, only in the battle for D6 carousing can. Often conspicuous books about the Subway - laugh a little.
BUT... there are several points contradictory.
The logic of the game a little pleased: whether the clip with a Kalashnikov in his armor, or came with a knife stabbed and all.
Freedom of action here is weak, the map is limited practically to a minimum ( just any type of secret loopholes and doors ).
Hero some lucky so many explosions, falls, entanglement, and he without a scratch (well, at least limping) even at the end ( when the Miller at that time no legs left, and the others all died ), feeling that after the bad ending he survived, not died, but simply disappeared.
Pneumatics stronger multiple trunks - fact.
Stealth is a little bit summed up: it is possible to approach closely to the front and nobody will notice
Well, the rest of the game, I was pleased.

E
Ekzalt McDixon 13.05.20

Bored, very bored. And not scary. The AI is terrible, it is possible to come close and he doesn't see. No freedom of action, common corridor shooter. The voice acting just killed - I loved Stalker and actors, his voice, and now the same voice is just TIRED.
From the pros can distinguish good graphics and atmosphere.
4/10

b
butterbread 13.05.20

There are a lot of gameplay, but the world Metro than addictive. Tighten so the night flew by in seconds (seven in the morning, and back to work). The first game of ' 13, which went inside and out in one breath.

c
cortazar 13.05.20

Passed. Tired. Vomit. Removed.
This shit about the Reds and fascists in Russia-after Apocalypse could write only stupid Americans....
The boy - author of Metro 2033 - you fucked up, crap and crap his glorious Homeland.
Get yourself over to the States. mow the loot. ottyagivaya, communicate with the Amer-gay.
In OUR country cha no Future ( I would you for such a script on a stake shod).
No fucking commies. no fucking nationalists, not fucking thieves in my country.... BUT!!! there are PEOPLE.
And more! there are stupid writers, brought up on Hollywood tablets-blockbusters.
It's a stupid treshak - rails, blood on the monitor and not a drop of thought.
Do not buy this трипи3д0блядскую страх0й0бищу There is a desire to play and to believe the author sold out to gay - download the REPACK!!!!

r
rasta 13.05.20

went through the whole game on HARDCORE and not something heavy was not an easy game rounds has always been a blockage, if in the first part I always had problems with the cartridges and so much more interesting to play it, then there is no problems with them in General was not upset that the game was easy on hardcore.

P
PetDoc 13.05.20

Just passed the game ... the Game is very beautiful and interesting in the story but .................................. easier game was not yet!!! Played in Ranger mode HARDCORE is not sorry. Weapons, ammo, med kits and filters excess wealth. In buying and avgrate no sense plenty of weapons of all types... Half was played with a knife stealth, then he just got TIRED and shmalyaet all with Pneumatics or crossbow(his arrows are selected, that is, an infinite supply) or with Glushak. They're not trying to find you or to surround and run Tadema Sudama in the dash! ADVICE, IF you WANT GAMES, PLAY HARDCORE, although there is not much more complicated. VERY sorry such a beautiful game, and without tension for three days. First Metro much more interesting and harder!!!!!!!!!

R
Radicalist 13.05.20

Game metro 2033 last light
My impression of this fps shooter'a
Download game metro 2033 last light, I already had certain expectations about this product the entertainment sphere. As it turned out, my expectations did not coincide with reality, because I was expecting something like Mass effect, action with RPG elements or a good old-fashioned Stalker, and got the usual banal first-person shooter with lots of story cliches. But this cognitive dissonance could be more than offset by the quality of the game, but that didn't happen.
Attractive than this game?
First, the fact that her propiarili pretty good. All sorts zamanuhi tipo: best game game based on the novel, the continuation of the 1st part, we cooperated with the author of the novel and so on – very successfully raised the rating of the game. I must admit that such statements are not lies, as the game is really good in certain circles, it is a continuation of the author, the founder of the series "Metro 2033" took direct part in its creation.
Second, the graphics that is almost the main feature of each of the new modern project. However, the graphics kills the desire of the developers to implement something in the game. As a result, the product turns out too massive and simple, but mixed with certain USP, which enable it to stay afloat, or even to pay off. As a USP it is possible to allocate directly the whole theme of "Metro", the fashion for post Apocalypse.
But what do we get from this game? First of all, linear shooter trying to add as much realism and atmosphere and at the same time with different efforts for the destruction of all these attempts.
But back to linearity. I passed only the first few levels, so I can't tell how repetitive the game is. For those locations that was, we can say that the game is quite varied, especially for starters. But the linearity discern awful. And most of the levels is not some complicated maze, but simply a corridor , which winds like a snake. You will not provide any opportunities particularly wander around the level, and certainly don't expect something extremely interesting. It seems, after all these old games like Doom1 and the other could be so nice to run on some levels, cleaned the room, look nychka and secrets, but unfortunately, here we are deprived of all these pleasures. Not to say that this sample is too old, I can remember the same FEAR, the game, which is an example of a more or less linear shooters, but which could be a good idea to run, at least in some cases.
Fights in the Metro, is a separate issue.. If the game industry in FPS shooters the AI is about the same as here, we are left to wonder how all these shooters can play?! Totally stupid AI, all proscriptively and needless killing their lack of coordination just made me quit this game. I realized his folly in a couple of levels, when I, seated in the shelter, slowly left the Nazis on 1 fighter (probably make sure I could get them in the head). Shooting AI on the highest difficulty is extremely bad, plus very little damage and in addition in this game is modern stupid system restore life!! I can't understand based on what the system?! Even in some Mass effect it is possible to give rationale: all fighters use either biotic barriers or shields of energy. But why does a regular person (albeit maybe in a flak jacket, although we weren't supposed to be) with 3-4 bullets runs around the corner, sitting 3 minutes, resting and Smoking, and then as Rambo crashes and all shoots.
Turns out that you did not die, the developers you have supplied a regeneration God knows who, one of the dumbest for the present AI, which is extremely cumbersome and will provide you with the chance to shoot in the head. The ability to not die of stupidity in a game like this is just the minimum. Another indication that games are made under the mass market, which spoiled a "shooting gallery Call of Duty" and would be used now for any other game.
But the stupidity of the shooter not the worst. Most kill attempts by developers to make the game atmospheric, realistic and so on. Now I will tell more about it. First, I was surprised by people's faces, can of course to me, but people do not stay traces under the ground 10-20. Apparently the developers are unable to imagine that person is harmful too for a long time to be without the sun and it certainly will leave on their skin traces. We had them at the time of creating the game all to move to the basement and live only in light of cell phones, computers and a couple of weak bulbs. But again, maybe it seemed to me, though I don't think.
Secondly, the game is very amazing approach to realism: finally, we began to think of filters of a gas mask and they have been is not infinite. However, without a radiation suit, we open neck exit to the surface, in the light of day, certainly to burn my eyes or get a good dose of radiation.
Thirdly, the atmosphere of the metro stations and people on stations, to judge at least by the Nazis. It turns out that the weapons in the Subway so that they can equip every resident and still remain even. The population at the stations is also considerable, but around the metro not more than 10 thousand people and most of the people living on the circle and the red thread (maybe even in the Policy). Although this third drawback is very subjective and may be, just and right is shown. But still having discomfort from the gameplay.
And, perhaps, one of the most subjective (subjective to me) flaws of this game is the plot: I won't go into details, but let's just say he never touches. Not forced to empathize with the heroes, for them to play the game to the end. It may well be that other players are imbued with just the plot, but I think it is fairly flat, although, since I was only a small part of the game, can not fully say what you say is true or possible plot twists make "the rails" more interesting.
Summarizing all the above, I would have given the game a rating not higher than 5x out of 10 for this product is still too mass for me and not provided me with at the first level and no Challenge'. Maybe I just don't accept the latest fashion, but this is my opinion on this game absolutely does not change my experience.

n
nestrbob 13.05.20

Radicalist
Much has been written, but nothing new. To create a new thread shouldn't have.
http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/783870/
http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/784561/

S
Shambr 13.05.20

boring game

140036 13.05.20

And I liked the setting and stealth, but the enemies are a little blunt in the sphere of a concealed passage.

D
Dremota 13.05.20

Shit game. The main motto is More rail, less brains!.
Delete. Only delete.

l
logix1312 13.05.20

What gamers have become demanding! You, gentlemen, will not please. Criticism is more political slant, but that's a separate issue. Toy best in its class (IMHO). Twice was a pleasure average, don't like to do much in games, I'm not a wanker. Pass a little time, I will try on hardcore.

R
Radicalist 13.05.20

nestrbob
Honestly, I just was too lazy to look for threads.. If the admins/moderators wish, then let remove.

R
Radicalist 13.05.20

Nova Prospekt
A little blunt... this is an understatement.. it seems to me that in thief 3 enemies, and it was smarter..

H
Hardweller 13.05.20

Absolutely upset with the rating of major game reviewers, and especially PG. For Metro Last Light has replaced my 6950 and bought a GTX 760. And have not regretted. This is the best that I've played over the past 10 years. Best for me only TES and a series of Half-Life.
And the ending just could not squeeze out of me avaricious man's tears. A very strong game. Unreal atmospheric. Don't listen to anyone, play themselves. Enjoy the masterpiece of the gaming industry, especially this masterpiece made by domestic software engineers.

s
sand.05 13.05.20

Unusually rail toys - the first,the second.Right or left... the script on the script.
Well, the evil fascists/Communists - Dima Glukhovsky clearly hung up on this topic.
Well, the genre I would define as: funny 3D cartoon with some elements of interactivity.

J
John Lokk 13.05.20

And I think that 4A Games took a step forward. Stealth tightened normal, the plot, the more exits to the surface, the atmosphere even more. More living world, the conversations at the stations, but so wanted to watch people, everything is there. Chic location on the surface. Our own post-Apocalypse! The five-story buildings, old cars, etc. Very good soundtrack, colorful voice, which I, for one, did not bother. Even the branch of the side missions appeared.It was not terrible, but the effect of the presence of good. The rain, the wind in my ears, and hand wipe the glass. The broken streets and the Kremlin. New mutants, different station. Finally got the kids talking more.

I agree that as a shooter he is a little better than Metro 2033 and still not perfect, but as atmospheric adventure - one of the best in the spirit of the game.

PS Hardcore seemed stodgy, especially because cartridges not visible even how much. It is idiocy and not hardcore. If I could have limited the carried weight or took a part of the trunks. To think was better.

T
Thorgal 13.05.20

Finally reached the hands to play this game. It is still to the Church in the swamp. Killed a cuttlefish. In General like the game. The extent of the complex. Beautifully crafted levels. Stealth is good. In General, the game is like.
However the more I provocation developers don't buy. I'm not going to try to pass with a good ending. Out of principle I will not no NPCs to save or give money to the poor. In the first game tried to save the NPC, gave ammo, at the end of all black was saved from a missile attack, and yesterday I relish spat in soul. Well, Fig is now this pious Artem. Let these women and children even from all angles yelling for help. I now they don't care either.

s
serafont 13.05.20

what is this feature good job !!! and the plot is exciting and samples , although stealth for Sam Fisher does not hold
particularly surprising was the location of VENICE and developed in the feminine model poligonia not greedy))) but the railing in the game here and there entirely square