3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20 12:55 pm

Who would you like to see as the YY in"the Witcher 4\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Perhaps no Dwarves magic trick,but the master to the all handsknow how to make weapons,runes,armor.Own boss I want to do something.
Maybe the Dwarves who have a lot in common with krasnoludek.
No,I want to exotic such as Dryads too
Maybe we want to dip into antiquity and explore the life of corvids, people somehow reluctant to play.
And what kind of vampire Hagmar,I understand that he is alive,perhaps for him more chew.
102 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.05.20

Robin Hood
It was personally my wishlist, but if in 4 parts GG is still Geralt, will not be worse. Only the writers will have much work to do.
It would be interesting to test the wizards for the small boy.

R
RGC 14.05.20

I think when(and if) they gash the new Witcher, the main character in it will be a completely new character

M
Marsj 14.05.20

SpartanSoap
The female will also be a Witcher, like soldiers.

t
titarenko.historic 14.05.20

I probably would not mind an RPG in the world of the Witcher with the selection race, tuning skills, and extensive crafting, a La TES... Although it certainly is not quite a witch.

M
Marsj 14.05.20

I would like max Payne in the universe the Witcher :)

_
__DOC__ 14.05.20

CRIS of course,but that grandpa Geralt lived somewhere in the village with the old woman and his visit was,he would say;You can't change your fate,no one can.

W
Waffen 14.05.20

I would prefer a sequel to the 3 part than a new part.New territory,new adventures and interwoven story.To visit say Nilfgaard, Mahakama, the Kovir, etc. back on Skellige. For example, CRIS sent us a letter that she urgently needs help in one important fact.Or missing Triss..in Short a lot of new and exciting adventures within the 3 parts.

A
AiSPQR 14.05.20

Herurg2082 wrote:
Or descendant from Yong and Geralt, and do not say that they fertilized without precedents was Geralt himself the son of a sorceress and found zanimalas infertility problem in Ingarbage so you can inflate this topic
Herurg2082
if only all simplify to the conventions. TC, H is infertile because of mutations, and the witches , (in the books) at some point become natural to sterilitate (or offered to do so? I can't remember exactly), so magic just like that and if someone did not get, and simple to control its spread. The mother of the smack were a sorceress or a healer, XS. And his father was an ordinary soldier. So in the case of Heroin and Ian, the belt with two ends. But CRIS is quite a fuckable, for procreation. actually it is her and wanted to make the books

K
KazymirZyba 14.05.20

Witcher.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 14.05.20

I think it would be nice to get into that period of time when the wizards have only just started to appear. Would such as the office for the boy, which only brought in medimucil school (not necessarily the School of the Wolf) by Right of Surprise

M
Marsj 14.05.20

Romanzo_Tamerici
Cliches are not needed, took place in Fable.

L
Leva Bi-2 14.05.20

Police.

M
Mandalorian 14.05.20

GG4
not in the next 5 years for sure.....but we'll see......Romanzo_Tamerici
the idea is very good.....

L
Lord ofdarkness 14.05.20

I would like the re-release of the first Witcher on a new engine with a huge map and new additional quests.

L
Lord ofdarkness 14.05.20

AiSPQR
if you moved the save from the second part you can find the note in Ochsenfurt that Geralt and it is not infertile( if the second part of serum was taken from the scientists) and even if saved from part to part transfer many such details appears

A
AiSPQR 14.05.20

Lord ofdarkness
it's a gaming Convention. I'm talking about the book H. There is no serum was not and could not be. If it comes down to such conventions, like I drank the vial and everything was fine, it is not that the Witcher, and so, pop some sort.

B
BlooDFeaR666 14.05.20

as for me well would be new history for example a few decades Geralt is already a legend among the witchers, and for example the main character is a Witcher from the school of cat or snake, I believe there is no need to torture the old if you can come up with a new and implement new ideas and stories

k
killycrok 14.05.20

I would, Jennifer or Cirillo refused to play.

s
solij 14.05.20

The son of CRIS and prophesied in the books so much... and the world will consume, and save, and God only knows what else.

B
BlooDFeaR666 14.05.20

you do not understand the Witcher game the Witcher is not about different: not about the older blood is not about the dwarves and about warlocks