3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20 12:55 pm

Who would you like to see as the YY in"the Witcher 4\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Perhaps no Dwarves magic trick,but the master to the all handsknow how to make weapons,runes,armor.Own boss I want to do something.
Maybe the Dwarves who have a lot in common with krasnoludek.
No,I want to exotic such as Dryads too
Maybe we want to dip into antiquity and explore the life of corvids, people somehow reluctant to play.
And what kind of vampire Hagmar,I understand that he is alive,perhaps for him more chew.
102 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpartanSoap 14.05.20

Marsj
Weisbrot disagree with you

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.05.20

BlooDFeaR666
But I agree, it would be interesting to play as a brutal bearded dwarves, or for a charismatic magician in some spin-off universe)
Well cats almost all the renegades, assassins.

M
Marsj 14.05.20

SpartanSoap
Get off on the witch.

T
The1fEst 14.05.20

Geralt is unlikely to make gg, but CRIS is not a bad candidate

R
Roman Selezen 14.05.20

I would over the Summer, played with pleasure

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 14.05.20

Robin Hood
Yes, because the project made the last part of the Witcher and it went beautifully and not as Ubisoft conveyors rivet.

Z
ZeroHero 14.05.20

It would be interesting to see a thread of a hybrid of the Witcher. A La vampire witch type blade)) you could Also do Berengar GG, because as originally planned.

A
Analius 14.05.20

Rosetti of the first part

D
Danil Zotov 14.05.20

uncle Fyodor Zaitsev and 7

A
Albert De Hanter 14.05.20

His set... now that would be logical...)
And Interesting)))

A
AsNeo 14.05.20

I would be interested to play a mage in the new Witcher,magic in the game is awesome,I think it would be very interesting,and then these fed up waving a sword.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

possible custom inexperienced witch who does not like to be associated with the characters of the books but will be on rolls strigi, here.
you can gather resources and craft importantly

A
AnnHeller 14.05.20

I think CRIS is not any will be the main character because in the Witcher 3 she did die. The developers nicely finished the trilogy and I don't really want to put on the conveyor as a series about Assassins. It is better to wait for Cyberpunk 2077.

O
Ostap Bandera 14.05.20

Custom since the Witcher

O
OGGUK 14.05.20

There will be no Witcher 4

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.05.20

MunchkiN 616
It would be still better were the characters from the books. For example, our character would intersect with Geralt, old already, but still working to see what you can find.

a
andryuha-24 14.05.20

talk about it in 6 years

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 14.05.20

gamelemoncloud
She's in a bad ending is not die and goes missing.

k
kai2613t 14.05.20

The vesemira or Lambert .

e
en3rgizer 14.05.20

it would be fun to create from scratch your Witcher, of course it's harder than to write a ready character, but then you yourself identify more with his Persian rather than playing for someone out there