3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20 12:55 pm

Who would you like to see as the YY in"the Witcher 4\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Perhaps no Dwarves magic trick,but the master to the all handsknow how to make weapons,runes,armor.Own boss I want to do something.
Maybe the Dwarves who have a lot in common with krasnoludek.
No,I want to exotic such as Dryads too
Maybe we want to dip into antiquity and explore the life of corvids, people somehow reluctant to play.
And what kind of vampire Hagmar,I understand that he is alive,perhaps for him more chew.
102 Comments
Sort by:
_
_LiMoN_ 14.05.20

I would for one week only you played. Although given his ability 99% of the fighting took place would be interesting. But the character interesting and multifaceted.

A
Anonimous777 14.05.20

kentavrik7
Yes, in tomb raider I is not more than 2 hours played, not mastered more demolished. I told you, not interested in playing for the girl.

D
Duxloqpoc 14.05.20

Let it be type in a few hundred years a new story and no cliche type of Geralt's return, etc, etc.
Well, this is my personal opinion.

y
yagaorl 14.05.20

The poles really made a great game in my opinion, but to play the Witcher, not Geralt would be weird. I'd like to see a restart of the series, the first and second parts, with the cities graphics, and fresh gameplay(i.e. a completely new game on a new engine), the universe is huge and ideas are endless. Or really look at other warlocks(of Vesemira, Lambert, Eskel, Summer), or even other schools, is important and the continuation of the story. Another interesting idea about the appearance of a witch, create a hero, as popular in many games, and begin the story for the boy, as suggested above. But if you think about son of Geralt and Yen, it is possible to combine warlocks and mages even more power and capabilities, it would be possible to obtain stronger character, you may want to start for Geralt taught his son, and then for the main character.

T
The rain man 14.05.20

yagaorl wrote:
I'd like to see a restart of the series, the first and second parts, with the cities graphics, and fresh gameplay and a huge universe of ideas is infinite
A very possible option. While they think but to decide the continuation of the series to do, I can do a reset. Like with Skyrim or BioShock. And going to make some money and the idea to sink into oblivion will not. Enough of the people in agratini the 1st and 2nd Witcher and then the Witcher 4 arrives. Disperse on hurrah.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 14.05.20

Yes, unlikely to be about CRIS , her abilities are too iMovie , with all these games over time, and so on . New Witcher is also unlikely to appear since most of the schools, and so ceased to exist, and judging by the finale after the death of Vesemira , school of the Wolf as well , Geralt's story is finished completely in fact in the series.

A
Alykard6414 14.05.20

Buttercup)

T
The_Black_Wolf 14.05.20

The Witcher 4 itself will not be exact, would rather game in that same universe, only with a different name. And in this respect I would like to see as a main character CRIS. She and I are in book Saga as character liked, and travel between worlds would be a very interesting exercise.

B
BioGen 14.05.20

I'd like to take another look at the world of the Witcher in the eyes of enemies and opponents in the game, it's a really interesting experience would have turned out

O
OldLis 14.05.20

I would like the game on the universe of the Witcher, whatever it will be called and who is the main character. Just developed Sideproject. How cool would it be to generate GG. To be able to choose to play as a spy Rudanskogo \ nilfgaardskogo, sorcerer, of sweaties, dwarves. That was the dream.

L
Lera Rashidova 14.05.20

Until Anansie 4th I even think I will not because it is guesswork )but I'd play for someone who will give ( if you give ) the main plot would be interesting

K
Kirill-run2 14.05.20

Lambert

N
NOVOW 14.05.20

When looking for the armor school of the bear , I am very interested in the so-called Gerd , but it is unlikely to make gg 4 parts . I'd be happy if it's a Witcher from another school.

S
Seifer1986 14.05.20

Besides Geralt...
CRIS I guess. If a completely new character... Then it is to create your own Witcher. Or a mage to play.

I
IDarkaxeI 14.05.20

Young Vesemira could include, at worst to do action Comedy the adventures of the gallant dandelion. And Lambert, as correctly stated by Geralt: Lambert, Lambert, dick, etc.

S
Sirius chernyy 14.05.20

An elf in the Prime of their power

Z
ZaronS 14.05.20

ROACHES naturally

E
Eternal Traveller 14.05.20

Of Esquel. Well, or some unknown Witcher during their heyday.

I
Ingbelial 14.05.20

Someone from the first warlocks. Or Witcher George.

F
Filantir 14.05.20

Vilgefortz, in my opinion the perfect candidate if suddenly, all the planets will converge in a row the sun will go out, and they decide to do something on the similarity of the independent additions, which tells about the events of the book series.