3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20 12:55 pm

Who would you like to see as the YY in"the Witcher 4\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Perhaps no Dwarves magic trick,but the master to the all handsknow how to make weapons,runes,armor.Own boss I want to do something.
Maybe the Dwarves who have a lot in common with krasnoludek.
No,I want to exotic such as Dryads too
Maybe we want to dip into antiquity and explore the life of corvids, people somehow reluctant to play.
And what kind of vampire Hagmar,I understand that he is alive,perhaps for him more chew.
102 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARKSIDEATH 14.05.20

About CRIS is a lot of interesting bells and whistles, given that she's traveling between worlds.

w
wisp1995 14.05.20

Summer, the antithesis of Geralt, but still something similar to it, having survived the test of herbs got a change of external circumstances, if Geralt sat, that Summer swelled in muscle mass.
Start the story from the beginning of its release from School of a Snake, following some personal story line, which in the end will lead him to Geralt, who will save him, and later they together will seek, Jennifer(later Summer will have to Tinker). Can gameplay to beat the Summer worked on Amhara and killed the kings Temarii, that is part of the plot run parallel to the events of the second part all of the action on his behalf. Well at the end to get to the events that will happen in the third part and after.
I think it would be something new for the setting of Witcher, the story from the face of an unscrupulous mercenary, in a brand new region for players to Nilfgaard. The rest for the writers, Director and, accordingly, budget. In my opinion Summer is the most obvious candidate for the expansion of the Universe, and even the name of the game no need to change it, it would be a sort of spin-off in the future about some other recognizable mutant, but I'm not away from the brand-new witch. In GG had originally planned the same Berengar, here, and other noname not a problem to come up with