3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20 12:55 pm

Who would you like to see as the YY in"the Witcher 4\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Perhaps no Dwarves magic trick,but the master to the all handsknow how to make weapons,runes,armor.Own boss I want to do something.
Maybe the Dwarves who have a lot in common with krasnoludek.
No,I want to exotic such as Dryads too
Maybe we want to dip into antiquity and explore the life of corvids, people somehow reluctant to play.
And what kind of vampire Hagmar,I understand that he is alive,perhaps for him more chew.
102 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombi_anarchist 14.05.20

CRIS

A
AnnHeller 14.05.20

BloodRaven1986
In any case, CRIS, the main character can not be IMHO because the 3 main endings are connected with the life of the CRIS. In this case it's not the Witcher, and Vedmochka.

R
Ravshan Yuldashev 14.05.20

I would not like plagiarism, but the idea of making 3 main characters in GTA 5 looks less complicated than creating your own character and at the same time interesting in terms of plot

S
Suchotin 14.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Good idea, but I would like to have this underthe Witcher not Royal Suva in disassembly, remained neutral and served at most orders.

N
Nikiter777 14.05.20

Romanzo_Tamerici
I agree with you, my own path and become a legend or a hated outcast...
Lord ofdarkness
and also agree with you completely. I tried to pass the first part, couldn't because of the awkward controls and graphics square.
the second part is clear (walked three times), but it is also possible on the new engine to migrate. I guarantee if developed did, they'd be paid back
I want to add that options for the development of a lot for Geralt, and for a new hero. As for conversati... in the end 7 books, all bestsellers.

m
makc11021992 14.05.20

write a story for 4 of the Witcher. The beginning of the game. before us the character selection screen, the choice is not rich but even so, we choose for example what class our character is true, noble, peasant, or magician on the run, then you can choose where he came from and some more parameters. Next game, we first make a normal person that something bad happens, he seeks out, finds what ever the lab of Professor Moreau or the merchant buys troubled elixir or even wanted to poison and mixed a strange potion from overseas, and as a result of several days of fever and anguish before us is a new witch who has no idea about her new abilities and goes in search of the first of what became of him, then the one who stands behind it, and lastly searches for living witches along the way, arriving in kaer morhen, or other veimau fortress in ruins. then old friends of Shani or a Buttercup will meet him and you'll find Geralt in tossene or meet CRIS. they will start to learn wegmachen tricks and maybe find out what kind of broth he took because this secret has been lost. know that someone produces warlocks as an army and we will destroy the villains once again meet Lambert and summer

F
Flow4Master 14.05.20

makc11021992 wrote:
write a story
I dzhva years this waiting game

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 14.05.20

The best character for the Witcher 4 is the Alexander Nevsky!!!
Anyway, I thought - he is in the Witcher would look Oh so good...
Imagine: Go to the swamp to kill the witch, cut her head and melancholic state of FEP SO FEP. Then come to take the head of frights, the elder asks, say, what, killed? And you answered him: ABSOLUTLY with a silly smile. Then Buttercup offers to get a drink, and when you sat down, you with an intelligent face claim: VODKA BOTTLE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE! And he pointedly nods in response...

G
Garrus-1994 14.05.20

Give me into the hands of Vilgefortz and then it will be the world. In General, the Witcher is much like dragon Age(especially Origins), if you do the free establishment of Persian history and the other full of details. Still these fintifluhka implemented as it was implemented in Arcanum. Then came the bomb.
Well, in General, to me especially without a difference whom to play. If you do freehand Persian, and it is good. But since this is the Witcher, and the main Persian we just did the Witcher. And give us the opportunity to create, sorcerer, bacon, soldier, will lead to the fact that the universe of the Witcher will not be different from any fantasy, but all from the same dragon Age. Therefore, it is better, of course, that the main Persian was the Witcher, but let's say(we indicate in history), worked as a lard, or use the/Il in the army(as Coion).

a
ars-fc 14.05.20

but how realistic it would be to own and conquer the world of the Witcher?
so there would have chosen a character, though a dwarf, even a witch elf though, it would be interesting, probably

D
Diablonos 14.05.20

Roach to*

A
Anonimous777 14.05.20

Not the CRIS! Character of course is good, do not argue. But still somehow play for a girl-not hunting.

A
Anonimous777 14.05.20

ars-fc
It would be good. But then the development of the game would require a lot of time thinking. Because they would have for each character to make your story.

t
tesla707 14.05.20

even if there will be another game in the universe of the Witcher, it will be already another story altogether, and certainly not with the name of the Witcher 4.
maybe not even for witchers will play, perhaps there will be some Royal battles, elves. But the fact that the story of Geralt of Rivia completed (and therefore the story of the Witcher) it's a fact.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 14.05.20

Hell, as much as I loved the Witcher, Geralt, and the whole universe Sapkowski, deep down I know I don't want to see a new part. The developers have put a beautiful end to this great big epic, begun in books and after all that in mind there are only good memories about the adventures of our beloved Herc. If the developers begin again to turn a new story into an already 100% finished product, no matter with familiar characters or not, these recollections are noticeably tarnished. You need to go further, to develop their own ideas, or to take on the embodiment of other excellent works, left without striking embodiment in the gaming industry: Eragon, dune, and a bunch of others.

B
Bets 14.05.20

It would be possible to travel back in time. When wizards was at the peak of popularity,so to speak. Or even at the dawn of vidmachenko art.

T
The rain man 14.05.20

About the logical conclusion to the story of the Witcher, beautiful and logical ending, exhaustion issues, etc. we can say the following...
All this is idle speculation of the fans. Come uncle, who know how much money the Witcher 3, what is the rating of expectation of continuation and how it became popular, and reinvestiruet new project. And his team will be deeply spit was going to end the universe and story of the Witcher, was announced to phase out, etc.. Until brand runs out it will be milked. Star wars, Lord of the rings etc this chain endless. Nothing personal, just business. By the way, common information that the Witcher will be no more, if you are not competent PR move (which I highly doubt), it is very on hand for future producers.

T
The rain man 14.05.20

U_Scarecrow_U
Well, actually no one bothers to develop new ideas and projects than they are by the way, as far as I know, and do, and to release a sequel already available and mega popular. The latter, though spin is not necessary.

k
kentavrik7 14.05.20

For Buttercup) get all Novigrad, and all the village) to escape from all the problems and then sing what you've done so well) here is the game)

k
kentavrik7 14.05.20

Anonimous777
Play for the girl is not hunting? How about tomb raider?) Lara Croft normally play it? :) looking at the ass)