3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19 03:28 pm

Help in passing Готики2 night of the Raven! (portal) (Gothic 2)

Can't get into the portal from which to see the island.Moved to the second Chapter,joined the ring of water,completed quests with kidnapping and weapon delivery.Then I was sent to a meeting in Taverne Dead Harpy,actually I Larenim talked he took me in and gave me armor,and then said that we should go to Vatrasu.Come to vatrasu he tells me that I have a mission for you,should include a letter Starus.Go to the excavation will help you LARES.Come to him and have him in the dialogues is just went Well....(Note from the passing game,And most importantly: do not ask him to take you to court Onar. Otherwise there will be a bug, which is impossible to do the job of waterbenders, and, therefore, to go to Yarkendar.)I did not push this dialogue,and besides him there are only Teach me something.I came to these diggings and go to Saturus with a message.The one I nachenaet drive nonsense about the barrier from the first Gothic, and about how I hurt,and then says don't I want to talk to you all.Then I repeated the dialogue with him,and he carries the same,he didn't want to talk to me and not thus not allowing me to give him a letter.Generally ask for help please!!!!The game is very cool and I do not want to PROSet it half way!!Thank you all!!!
121 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diversant 12.10.19

All right, Vatras and will stink, you need to chat with Safaricom, by the way, learn the languages of one of the water mages, and then use the tablets, if you still don't know tobody surpryz!!!

K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19

Language I learned.Initial peasant type.But Seregno niche does not happen I understand that lares which stands in Havana Horinisa must take me to this razvalinami and give me the ornament of some kind.I'm in the passage read,and he with me and not soberaetsya to go.

K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19

And where to find Nepalese or whatever it is???

K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19

Go to Lares and ask them to take to the water mages. Leave your post he can't, but if you find a replacement, he happily spends to the excavation site. For this, he presented the ring. It will need to have recognized other members of the brotherhood. Go to Baltmaru, wearing the ring. He recognizes you are his, and will agree to keep watch while lares will be absent.
Where can I find this Baltmara?

K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19

Diversant-I Found Nepalese he told me Nitsche not said.And Vatras I have by the way not driving I have a driving Saturus,the letter does not take which gave Vatras.And lares drives,itdi does not want me no where.=))In General, some bugs....)

[
[BF]Striker 12.10.19

You have it will take until you ornaments don't get all

D
Diversant 12.10.19

Check again:

You have to go to Lares and ask ittit, he refuses, will ring. put on the ring, run to Beltramo(the merchant of Nar area), then opiate to Lares, andalien to agree.
If vsetki HPE agrees, try to obtain the ornament and bring it up myself (I parreiras as it so happened).

Run to the water mages and go on korridoram will see Nefariusa and the portal, talk to both Safaricom, Saturasom should work.

By the way, there is one catch - in the 5th Chapter, one of the waterbenders will be doubled:
the first copy will remain in the valley of the builders, the second to be a corpse in a mine (I had 2 Saturasa and 2 Kronos).When a corpse will be a piece of paper, kootory do not need a fuck,if ISP-and just swallowed. But it would be nice if in Gotha, it was possible to rivet itself scrolls of spells(of the same materials that the runes)!!!

And stink vpravdu should Saturas, AIMA have pereputal, but against it will be corrected

K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19

Nefiga!!Come to Baltimore,and he just What is for sale.And all the more conversations, no, not a Fig,and lares are all silent BASTARD!Tried to soak it and it not a Fig does not die,in short a bug then.
People please help!!
And if anyone find the character level 10-11(preferably Archer,ie was so pumped dexterity, and the bow itself..)Then send on soap [email protected]
Thank you all in advance.!

D
Diversant 12.10.19

You when Beltramo fit and have the ring of Lares exactly wearing?

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CONNECT HIS FUTURE LIFE WITH THE MAGIC OF FIRE, LOOK AT THE THEME HOW TO PUMP A MAG (TIPS),
ATOM SVOJIM EXPERIENCE SHARED, I hope not in vain the ass (I wanted to write differently, but the machine is not swallowing) vomiting, such treatises nakalyakal.
By the WAY, WHICH has NOT YET DECIDED on a career CHOICE, I SUGGEST to PLAY a MAGE, it paanchali more complicated, but much more interesting

K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19

Ring wearing,but it was no use.You may need certain quests to perform and??
And how there's all these argumentov?I have 2 that lares shall give,but he gives nothing.

k
knight. 12.10.19

One gives you Vatras
The second in the forest (Lars will take you there)
Thirds near the farm Sekoba (stone circle)
The fourth near the city Khorinis. There is Cavalorn.

K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19

Why me Lars doesn't want to go?It may have some certain quests to perform?
I'm only in the second Chapter moved me to the valley of mines sent....

M
Maska-Z 12.10.19

And Vatras tell you anything about the Lares?

H
Hakon 12.10.19

And you asked him to take you to anaru?

[
[BF]Striker 12.10.19

To me Lars, too, will not want to go,although anaru I did not take.Apparently, the GG appearance does not inspire confidence:))

S
SENDS 12.10.19

First-you must have all the parts (4) of the ornament.
Second -You have to pass the mission about the supply of weapons , about the missing people (did you read the letter Ravena Dexter?).
Thirdly, Saturas need to make sure your good intentions(Get a letter from Vatrasa)

K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19

People!Thank you all for the advice.I was just a bug.I started again and everything is fine.Right now that's running around the swamps looking for some garbage,like skrijelj,I gave this job man who stands before the entrance to the camp of bandits.Here to get to the camp we need to find this thing in the swamp.You still navodku gives some guy sitting near the camp.He says that in the swamp there are ruins here and there is this thing.Can't find,already worn out.Who knows tell me?
Thank you all!!

[
[BF]Striker 12.10.19

I don't remember exactly,but it seems if you stand with your back to the entrance of the camp of bandits,you have to run to the left until it stops.Building healthy won't.There are 2 tiles,1 Saturasu to give,and the second that that sends you.However it will still have to soak.

M
Metaller 12.10.19

I BO2 Chapter Night crow. Can't join the Ring. Please tell me what needs to be done.

[
[BF]Striker 12.10.19

Shut up Dexter,take note of his carcass and carry it Vatrasu (note not the bird:))