3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19 03:28 pm

Help in passing Готики2 night of the Raven! (portal) (Gothic 2)

Can't get into the portal from which to see the island.Moved to the second Chapter,joined the ring of water,completed quests with kidnapping and weapon delivery.Then I was sent to a meeting in Taverne Dead Harpy,actually I Larenim talked he took me in and gave me armor,and then said that we should go to Vatrasu.Come to vatrasu he tells me that I have a mission for you,should include a letter Starus.Go to the excavation will help you LARES.Come to him and have him in the dialogues is just went Well....(Note from the passing game,And most importantly: do not ask him to take you to court Onar. Otherwise there will be a bug, which is impossible to do the job of waterbenders, and, therefore, to go to Yarkendar.)I did not push this dialogue,and besides him there are only Teach me something.I came to these diggings and go to Saturus with a message.The one I nachenaet drive nonsense about the barrier from the first Gothic, and about how I hurt,and then says don't I want to talk to you all.Then I repeated the dialogue with him,and he carries the same,he didn't want to talk to me and not thus not allowing me to give him a letter.Generally ask for help please!!!!The game is very cool and I do not want to PROSet it half way!!Thank you all!!!
121 Comments
Sort by:
P
PASCHOK_93 12.10.19

Monsters are weak but supposedly Yes, rats, moles.....but a little deeper, there are wolves and Varga...so be careful...well, stone guard, you with tea and cookies, third)))

M
Metagor Neterpilivyy 12.10.19

))))) and about the hatchet Orc...... How to kill it or is there another way. If you have send the screenshot. And stone guard I don't even drenched))))))))

S
Stanly II 12.10.19

1. Jasper gives the task to bring him half a dozen wolf skins (6 pieces) and a 5 LP teach the extraction of animal skins. Further, if the skill is learned, we find his former apprentice Bartok. Offer him to hunt, paying 50 gold and follow him into the woods. To the question what do you think, is it worth it to go into the forest? answer Is and after MERCOSUR (be careful with him - he can Bang Bartok) and the Bloody Flies will reach the Orc Spy (/Scout). It will fill up, and the weapons include Garrad.

2. If set to clean the night Raven, then going along the wall at the other gates of the city (beating 4 rats and two krotokrysov) until you come across a cave with meat the beetles, rats and bandits. Bandits blame is not necessarily Easy Orc axe will be stuck at its entrance.

3. The mercenary Seifer can buy. He is on the farm of Onar, but to go far.

4. If too lazy to bother with the ork, then talk to Gurudom that Orc a Hell of a strong enemy and he will offer an alternative to deal with the bandits who robbed Hakon the merchant. Speak with Hakon, offer assistance, information about the whereabouts of the guard to take Pablo. He says that, apparently, these thugs are in contact with the fence and the old about it a reward. Go to the cave (Farm Aquila, path leading to the East woods, where the carrier lares the ornament cave left of the road before reaching a fork) and fry the two bandits scrolls fireball, the other in melee. In the chest is weird-looking fish - open, read the note. Back in the city, reported to Hakone, then the Garrad - quest completed. You can go to the port quarter to Halvor and either agree with him or to promise to hand over the militia (and to Lord Andre for the reward).

M

(((( Bartok the wolf is already eating..... And mycosphere I've seen..... On one site I read something about some cave near Horinisa (maybe not) and at the entrance to this cave lies the axe. Don't know true or not, so you do not make it difficult.

i
irknet 12.10.19

Metagor Netability
Read the post above, paragraph 2.

M

I have Gold.

M
MaksonchikX 12.10.19

I also have Gold

i
irknet 12.10.19

Mexanik
Describe in detail your problem if it is.

p.s. All your pathetic attempts to flood, cause laughter ;DDD

M
MaksonchikX 12.10.19

IRKNET
What the fuck is the problem?I meant:I also Have Gold well and Cho?
I finally have Г2В(Rebalance 2.1)is!Fuck me your gold and I give up!By the way IRKNET thanks for sylochku:)

M
MaksonchikX 12.10.19

Is The Return?Global Mod?Or th just do for the mod?
And that's the Tux G2 and HB will not clean up!

i
irknet 12.10.19

Mexanik
This is a texture pack.
In full pack rebalance, you can choose this package.

What the fuck is the problem?I meant:I also Have Gold well and Cho?
I ask the same question:
WELL, CHO? :DDD

m
mifora 12.10.19

IRK---well, even so there are people who have discovered the world of Gothic for the first time)))

Y
Yarik Shklyar 12.10.19

help 7 Chapter I posorilis with the Brotherhood of sleeping as you can pamirica (through Marvin)

m
makar miroshnichenko 12.10.19

Help me I'm a firebender where can I get a message in 1главе to Lord Hagen to Vatras gave it over to Stores to Stores gave me kolzo to open the portal to the valley of the ancients.

A
Agent_Smit75 12.10.19

Hakon

And I much time passed and in the end only the first time checked how it works this Claw beliara and then loaded the game and went gave the sword Saturasu.
Physically damage him less than the usual powerful swords, the damage Magie fixed and not 100% chance to hit, damage only 100 for well protected mobs is not damage and tickling like the same elites tion of orcs or lizardmen.
Here for mage Yes it is relevant, more or less, but I didn't use it because in the 6th Chapter had their own unique and versatile fleece Holy arrow, still paired with Aganim rain ABOVE the ROOF missing, and the runes beliara kakieto special arrangements, I did not like.
And before that I used mostly lightning with the Storm, there is still a bunch of other runes that fall out from those Seeking to use the bug with freezing.

W
WBTRU 12.10.19

Agent_Smit75
The whole joke of the Claw appears, if you go yarkendar at the beginning of the second Chapter before going to the valley of mines. If the pump power so that at the end of the game was exactly 170 (which is so necessary to use a Berserker axe), and thus to use all the left gain (soups Tecla, prayers, tablets...), the second Chapter will not be able to accumulate strength for the sword with a damage of 110, as the Claw beliara, if it can improve. And the claw is moving back in yarkendara, crush the orcs, even two for that level is simply chic. Additional damage to orcs acting was amazing: it is necessary to break the block that the orcs put punctually, causing ridiculous damage, and lightning strikes from the top. So, put an Orc unit or puts it, it is not the main focus. And when you see the best weapon, the Claw at any time to give Saturasu and get a huge amount of experience. and, as it seemed to me, from the head depends on the amount of this experience. It is best to give the Claw beliara in Chapter 5.

g
gotihik 12.10.19

Can cheat open harakteristiki character just get marvin out of your characteristics you have in the top left corner will come out the inscription marvin mode come to a closed portal and press k and it will pass through the portal and there will be a blue circle go in, and you're going to alcedar with all the waterbenders in encadre save and leave the game and go all Marvin does not have you in encadre don'T USE TOO MUCH, the GAME will START it's wrong to WORK or RATHER SOHRANENA AND PRESOCRATIC WILL be USELESS!

g
grickih98 12.10.19

guys, please tell me why when I was sent for ornamenti when you use the lever, nothing happens, none of the three areas. seems to be a quest took, and still do

I
Ilmwowa 12.10.19

Hakon
And not as impossible to get around the bug, if anaru go? Only again?

E
Evrar 12.10.19

KoЯneviCh
I have a bug, I already gave gave the ornament to Lares, but never went to the mages, now there is no option of support to them.
Chapter 3, joined the fellowship of the ring, the quest to replace for Lares made
only have the option to pick up the ornament.
Where are the waterbenders?, please tell me, so I took the ornament.