3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19 03:28 pm

Help in passing Готики2 night of the Raven! (portal) (Gothic 2)

Can't get into the portal from which to see the island.Moved to the second Chapter,joined the ring of water,completed quests with kidnapping and weapon delivery.Then I was sent to a meeting in Taverne Dead Harpy,actually I Larenim talked he took me in and gave me armor,and then said that we should go to Vatrasu.Come to vatrasu he tells me that I have a mission for you,should include a letter Starus.Go to the excavation will help you LARES.Come to him and have him in the dialogues is just went Well....(Note from the passing game,And most importantly: do not ask him to take you to court Onar. Otherwise there will be a bug, which is impossible to do the job of waterbenders, and, therefore, to go to Yarkendar.)I did not push this dialogue,and besides him there are only Teach me something.I came to these diggings and go to Saturus with a message.The one I nachenaet drive nonsense about the barrier from the first Gothic, and about how I hurt,and then says don't I want to talk to you all.Then I repeated the dialogue with him,and he carries the same,he didn't want to talk to me and not thus not allowing me to give him a letter.Generally ask for help please!!!!The game is very cool and I do not want to PROSet it half way!!Thank you all!!!
121 Comments
Sort by:
u
utiosov 12.10.19

How to resurrect quahodron?

M
Maska-Z 12.10.19

go to this topic: QUAHODRON, there are answers, which I must say Quahodron.

s
serega777 12.10.19

And I lares gave me no clothing water ring why not tell me?

s
serega777 12.10.19

how to open the portal???I have a ring just cheto not work.

P
Playshner 12.10.19

To the left of the portal...there is a pretty penny...there and make...CTRL...

s
serega777 12.10.19

so I took the clothes of the bandits, and be sure to complete all quests in the camp of the bandits or you could dunk?

M
Maska-Z 12.10.19

all quests must be done, watering them will(if you want, of course), when they meet in the halls of beliara (this is the end of Chapter 5).

P
Playshner 12.10.19

Serge, if you just want meat... urine... if you have to pay to do quests...Quests are interesting...

[
[SuperNatural] 12.10.19

Серега777, my advice to you: first, do all the quests, and then kill it!!!

S
Sequr-zabyvchivyy 12.10.19

So I do not understand. If lares have taken you to anaru, the bug will not fix it? The waterbenders would you take?
I do not want to start again.

I'm a firebender began. The second Chapter. Maybe there is some opportunity to download the hero? I am 13 level. Circle of fire 1.

P
Playshner 12.10.19

Don't cry...it'll Take you to the Water Mages...

S
Sequr-zabyvchivyy 12.10.19

Hmmm... After what action?

D
Doktor Yohanson 12.10.19

People! Tell me, how in Gothic 2 night of the Raven to use magic scrolls? I'm, like, in the inventory click on the scroll spell and nothing happens!!! there quest is the spell for oblivion, so I'm not very good. I also tried the scroll to summon the Orc failed too!

P
Playshner 12.10.19

Open your inventory and put it on a scroll free tsiferki...
Close the inventory and press with entoy statistic...Come to the object to display its name(name...) then click action...(who have both installed...)

D
Doktor Yohanson 12.10.19

Thanks! it's all good!

M
Mireille Mathieu 12.10.19

Yeah, things like that. Who lares refuses to go to the water mages don't worry.
The bug is, but it is passable.
You just have to go to the valley of mines and quests with three expeditionary groups. So you go to the next Chapter.
But it then go to Lares. He will not go with you, but will give you part of the ornament! With him go to Saturasu. Begin a quest with the remaining parts of the ornament, and as a result, you go to Yarkendar. Saturas neither will get you a letter from Vatrasa, but not to worry, and to the letter it comes.
The main thing

J
JohanZ 12.10.19

Well? Where The Main Thing?

H
Hakon 12.10.19

Are you kidding in the expansion in minental to yarkendara and no claw to go?

B
Bero 12.10.19

When I lares didn't want to drive to the water Mages (and the pattern is not allowed), i.e. it even in the dialog window was not an option, I was advised of this option: cause the console (in my opinion - with characteristics GG) and they put Lares then Enter. It all worked out.
By the way, carefully cleaning Yarkendar and received all possible Expo, went to Minental and it didn't strike me as a kiddie ride. And to go to Yarkendara don't know... Well, if only to quickly run through the main quest (to find ekspeditsii) and not to set a goal to sow reasonable good forever...

J
JohanZ 12.10.19

And I have no lares never in my life have not led anywhere... Hrn whether we ourselves are not from the village, the road you always find...