3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19 03:28 pm

Help in passing Готики2 night of the Raven! (portal) (Gothic 2)

Can't get into the portal from which to see the island.Moved to the second Chapter,joined the ring of water,completed quests with kidnapping and weapon delivery.Then I was sent to a meeting in Taverne Dead Harpy,actually I Larenim talked he took me in and gave me armor,and then said that we should go to Vatrasu.Come to vatrasu he tells me that I have a mission for you,should include a letter Starus.Go to the excavation will help you LARES.Come to him and have him in the dialogues is just went Well....(Note from the passing game,And most importantly: do not ask him to take you to court Onar. Otherwise there will be a bug, which is impossible to do the job of waterbenders, and, therefore, to go to Yarkendar.)I did not push this dialogue,and besides him there are only Teach me something.I came to these diggings and go to Saturus with a message.The one I nachenaet drive nonsense about the barrier from the first Gothic, and about how I hurt,and then says don't I want to talk to you all.Then I repeated the dialogue with him,and he carries the same,he didn't want to talk to me and not thus not allowing me to give him a letter.Generally ask for help please!!!!The game is very cool and I do not want to PROSet it half way!!Thank you all!!!
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
Susumo 12.10.19

Strange as I have all of the Guild swinging the same
He checked to 30 1 point for one unit to 60 2 up to 90 PO3, etc.

the version from Fargus 2.6

M
Marych 12.10.19

no, I mean to learn the circle of magic instead of mana to swing, she swings, but the circle of study are unable to runes to use or do them! well it is possible or not to learn the circle, if you're a mercenary?
and nobody knows how to open the chest in the cave under the bridge to go to the tavern of Chorines (where the bandits were), and then there is the trunk, and no key!
thanks in advance

[
[SuperNatural] 12.10.19

If you Ond, the magic circles are closed to you...
In a chest under the bridge is a rune stone. The key to the chest gives (only mage) Luther for a quest about the claws of the Lord of the snappers.

L
Lords 12.10.19

Help pass a mercenary in Chapter 2 can't find Gestata like it is written in the South East I have all the map clambered in Minentale, he is supposed to teach me to skin the slider has talked to Diego where GESTATA maybe it's a bug I tell us where he should stand only write in detail if not difficult?

k
kostic 12.10.19

I have a question.In the first Chapter of coming to the farm Accela meet two mercenaries.So what will happen if they newbeat how to turn the course of the event and what else can you do in this situation.

-
-Lana- 12.10.19

Does not turn...just an unfulfilled quest.

O
Of-man 12.10.19

The Lords: the Gestata is on the way up the hill. If you walk along the walls of the orcs, at the end of the wall to the right will be uphill. Climb on it and will soon have two paths: up and down. If you go on the trail down there and will be this type. If you want, you can throw a screen on the soap.

B
Backs 12.10.19

right now I'm a paladin,3rd Chapter,the job-need to find vatrasu replacement to cton replaced on the square....innocent eyes I found the pattern on Yarkendar collected,but I don't get them without permission vatrasa,and I dosihpor can ' t join the ring of water,our current ring of lares,help please,who can replace Vatrasa on the square.....

V
Vbif_biba.inc 12.10.19

Vatrasa replaces the Mixer of Akendora.

V
Vbif_biba.inc 12.10.19

Ring whose Lares or yours? If the Lares, then take it to the dealer on the market (don't remember who near Tsurisa.. and the Baltra). It will replace the Lares At the port. If your ring (written:this ring is mine), then go to the tavern - there you are waiting for accomplices. Just let lares will talk about you.

B
Backs 12.10.19

the ring of the Lares,I told Baltrade to replace the lares,and they still remained in their places,and to the mixer I went to,the current it is still in that cave where they're digging,and a mixer, nothing but to learn the language offers nothing.....

B
Backs 12.10.19

and with the lares bug,he did stand still,and kada I told him,like, went to the forest,he stands like a sheep in place...

B
Backs 12.10.19

and another point,simple Gothic and Gothic 2 I went,and the night Raven's pass can ' t already 4 times now as I remember it is necessary to find a replacement vatrasu,but remember that you still need to collect the 3 magicians for the ceremony of rebirth innocent eyes,and have me about it the slightest hint of no....the frame I already fixed in Bennett,and here again stalled...help please =((

-
-Lana- 12.10.19

And Xardas have you been? Of the three mages for the ritual needs to say it.

B
Backs 12.10.19

was he silent as a boa =((,the last time passed,everything was fine,but right now direct bad che,do,mozh still chyo to do??tell me.... LANA

-
-Lana- 12.10.19

Wait...how were you able to fix the rim I didn't know Xardas that the ritual takes three magician from different gods? O_o
Something you scratch campaign...
If you're a bot, it tries to do so?
If not a bot, the more detail about the problem. How do you know that the amulet needs fixing?

B
Backs 12.10.19

I'm talking about repairing amulet learned from the past of my passage easy Gothic 2,when Bennett out of jail pulled out,decided to let me speak,and look it is about fixing rim of the amulet....and what about the three mages, Xardas is silent,he nepoymu,lares I also found a replacement dealer in the area,and lares prefer swiping anywhere,and do talk to him nothing except teach me,and what about the missing people....vatrasu to find a replacement can't with watercom identity to talk neochem,I even the water ring can't join

I noticed after returning from minitalia I went to Xardas,but after a while as I have all the parts for the portal has collected,but yarkendare have neponyal,I noticed a dull speech...like,I went to yarkendare and learned blah-blah-blah.....I have not read silent Xardas,and vatras and lares,niznayu what to do,stumped =((

B
Backs 12.10.19

about the bot...this is a guy who checks all???
honestly I do not know who is a bot in the game,but in this situation the utilization of the word in any way I....

-
-Lana- 12.10.19

In this case, the only answer ,,do not run ahead of the locomotive,
It was necessary first to pass Yarkendar, and then in the Minental to blame)
Will have to start over again (unless of course saves left from the first/second Chapter)

B
Backs 12.10.19

please give Asya...text me right now...my-199-184-203 I soon to sleep,but the little I speak I can....