3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19 03:28 pm

Help in passing Готики2 night of the Raven! (portal) (Gothic 2)

Can't get into the portal from which to see the island.Moved to the second Chapter,joined the ring of water,completed quests with kidnapping and weapon delivery.Then I was sent to a meeting in Taverne Dead Harpy,actually I Larenim talked he took me in and gave me armor,and then said that we should go to Vatrasu.Come to vatrasu he tells me that I have a mission for you,should include a letter Starus.Go to the excavation will help you LARES.Come to him and have him in the dialogues is just went Well....(Note from the passing game,And most importantly: do not ask him to take you to court Onar. Otherwise there will be a bug, which is impossible to do the job of waterbenders, and, therefore, to go to Yarkendar.)I did not push this dialogue,and besides him there are only Teach me something.I came to these diggings and go to Saturus with a message.The one I nachenaet drive nonsense about the barrier from the first Gothic, and about how I hurt,and then says don't I want to talk to you all.Then I repeated the dialogue with him,and he carries the same,he didn't want to talk to me and not thus not allowing me to give him a letter.Generally ask for help please!!!!The game is very cool and I do not want to PROSet it half way!!Thank you all!!!
121 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bero 12.10.19

Well, how did you get the piece of ornament that were with him, and which he usually gives when brings you to the ruins?...

M
Mireille Mathieu 12.10.19

The word Important I wrote. This is a bug.
Minental? Don't know what it is.
Another addon? Hmm... Need to put.

D
Doktor Yohanson 12.10.19

Tell me, which side is mining valley. And yet, with these switches on the columns to do, and then me the water mages were told to bring 3 of the ornament, I found one place, tap on the switches (there are two of them) and nothing happens!
About Lares: I, too, was a glitch. Just in the beginning, when lares offers where to go and gives his ring to the dealer to show (there is a choice to anaru or to the water mages) it is necessary to choose the mages. to ornament to take I acted dishonestly (I confess!!!) scored marvin, it introduced a kill, the dead, but continued to stand in the place of the Lares take the ornament, and then pressed O (transmigration into the body of the Lares) and the console Cheat full, and then Lars came to life again, but without the ornament, which was left to me!

-
-Lana- 12.10.19

Dr. Johanson, the three switches( in all three places), so look for ;)

Mining valley: Buy a card from Harvela, you will see a grassy plateau, go there, there is 2 guards standing on the gate, don't miss ;)

D
Doktor Yohanson 12.10.19

L-An-A through the East gate to go? in the direction of the tavern?

-
-Lana- 12.10.19

Yes, next to the courtyard sekoba, on the left when going towards anaru, there are stairs between the mountains that leads to the yard kagogo another landowner, I do not remember his name for the life of me so here a passage in a mining valley next to the yard on a grassy plateau

Right now I see his name

D
Doktor Yohanson 12.10.19

Oh, well, thank, very grateful!

-
-Lana- 12.10.19

look, his name is Bangar. Good luck ;)

P
PC_HERO 12.10.19

2 Dr. Johansen
It's late, true, but still! Start a new game! You nachteil above the roof, having moved to a different NPC!!! Now you'll know all the skills, such as alchemy, lock picking, lifting the trophies. Alternative: kill the Lars command kill and get everything you need, focus on Lars, press T. You will see its ID. Again click on the T to remove the ID, and write in console: insert ID where ID= ID is Lars. Be careful with cheats!

M
Marych 12.10.19

Help in passing! I can't find the ornaments! How many switches? (two or is there?)
Write where they are, there may be some consistency, or is it maybe a bug?

D
Dedushka Ksardas 12.10.19

Switches three. The sequence does not matter, as long as all. Near the city, with the yard of the farmer, there is the stone guard no, Nada to complete the quest and pick it up at the main paladin.

M
Marych 12.10.19

I found only 2 on each round, on the vertical rocks where others, maybe they are not on the stones in the circle, but somewhere around? No one knows of this bug? Please write specifically what stones they are (if not difficult)!
thanks in advance!

P
Playshner 12.10.19

In each circle three construction in the form of puqui P...on each of the designs and there is a switch...good Run around the pillars...or hike...

M
Marych 12.10.19

thank you Playshner! helped your advice to walk! and somebody can tell me what tablet and where to find a sextant that asks you to bring one of the thieves?

-
-Lana- 12.10.19

Scrimali-stone tiles that enhance the characteristics of the GG.
If you have the ability to read ancient languages, you will be able to pump with their help, strength, agility, odnorodnykh, the two-handed sword, bow and crossbow.
The sextant is in a chest from a pirate Greg yarkendare.
There is somewhere, but I don't remember exactly where.

[
[SuperNatural] 12.10.19

Ischo sextant lying in a pile of trash stone Drona (his cave on the Fort in the rock, which Lester yunitor the first goth looking)....

M
Marych 12.10.19

Tell me someone how to learn magic if I'm a mercenary? this ever can be done? at least in the first round? And runes can be made only when you study the circle, right?

P
Playshner 12.10.19

Onda can't learn magic...I Can only use disposable scrolls...
I always bought all the necessary...and very helpful...

S
Sfucker 12.10.19

If lares walk you to the mercenaries it will be a glitch after that you will not be able to go to Yarkendar

S
Sfucker 12.10.19

If you're a mercenary then mana will cost you 2 times more than the MAG