3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoYaneviCh 12.10.19 03:28 pm

Help in passing Готики2 night of the Raven! (portal) (Gothic 2)

Can't get into the portal from which to see the island.Moved to the second Chapter,joined the ring of water,completed quests with kidnapping and weapon delivery.Then I was sent to a meeting in Taverne Dead Harpy,actually I Larenim talked he took me in and gave me armor,and then said that we should go to Vatrasu.Come to vatrasu he tells me that I have a mission for you,should include a letter Starus.Go to the excavation will help you LARES.Come to him and have him in the dialogues is just went Well....(Note from the passing game,And most importantly: do not ask him to take you to court Onar. Otherwise there will be a bug, which is impossible to do the job of waterbenders, and, therefore, to go to Yarkendar.)I did not push this dialogue,and besides him there are only Teach me something.I came to these diggings and go to Saturus with a message.The one I nachenaet drive nonsense about the barrier from the first Gothic, and about how I hurt,and then says don't I want to talk to you all.Then I repeated the dialogue with him,and he carries the same,he didn't want to talk to me and not thus not allowing me to give him a letter.Generally ask for help please!!!!The game is very cool and I do not want to PROSet it half way!!Thank you all!!!
121 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Lana- 12.10.19

266-150-628
But now I can't :(
Or later or tomorrow then

B
Backs 12.10.19

OK me too need to sleep,school tomorrow....tomorrow we will talk =))

V
Vbif_biba.inc 12.10.19

Bug need to push cheat. Enter Marvin-mod(B, marvin, in the upper left corner will be written in marvin-mode), fit to Lares or someone there you want, press O. You now in Lares. Next TAB - emit (ALT) what you need, go back into ourselves, pick up this crap and re-vatrasu, to the tavern, to Xardas. In common to all PI*of dobrotyi involved in the ring of water. Suggest not to use Marvin-mod in order to enrich themselves or achieve toughness. Interested to play will be. And if you want, then borrow armor from Lord Hagen. He's naked now.

B
Backs 12.10.19

thanks,I'll try

B
Backs 12.10.19

and yet....I otvetil sword wrath of the innocentand its settings remained the same,and I no change negligible
help here, too

M
Maska-Z 12.10.19

the dollar
write with punctuation marks in their posts, and that nothing is clear what you need. And don't forget the question mark when you ask.

V
Vbif_biba.inc 12.10.19

Minental I don't like.

M
Metagor Neterpilivyy 12.10.19

People! help! I'm already on the excavations we visited, and there the magician gave me a map with the location of the ornaments. I went with him to the Lares in the woods ( beautiful Bron'ka him:))))) ) and he said he doesn't want to stay in the forest. We have 2 skeletons, goblins Boad. But the ornaments where painted a picture (like the Indian statues) I have not found. Next to this weirdo stands a cave.... grimly there, you do not want to go.... (although I am a volunteer, however I have the sword, rusty 30 power) the more of lares with me did not want to go, and stands as a pillar and says she does not want to stay.... Help where to find this piece of ornament!!!!! Thanks in advance...

i
irknet 12.10.19

Lares should withdraw to the circle of stones. On some stones there are buttons, there are 3 in total. When you click on all, there will be stone guard. Hammering it and take the ornament.

Similarly, with the stone circle near the farm Sekoba and lobarta.

M

SPS tomorrow and see.

M

not lares took me on the trail. To the right there is garbage like starhenge, but the buttons weren't there. If you go on it, then there are 2 wolves hang out. And on the left there are the skeletons of goblins pierced with arrows and swords. Then the cave but I meddle not high. It seems there is 2 huge rats, but still....

i
irknet 12.10.19

Metagor Netability
Reread my post, look at every stone of this starhenge and draw conclusions.

M

and this kammeny guard I can attack?

i
irknet 12.10.19

Of course.

If you still have not found the button, look at this screen:
Spoiler

M

Thank You Very Much! No pictures have found 3 vikla..... And whatever other ornaments to go?

M

Just Lars himself does not want to go.

i
irknet 12.10.19

Can and Lares take the ornament.

M

And there are monsters no?

A
Argonatika 12.10.19

No, I saw you and immediately ran away:) But seriously, there is certainly. In my opinion not very much, but honorary gift in the face of the stone guard you provided.