3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 15.05.20 03:40 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Version Steam-Rip hour as it hit the net. Unsubscribe how to play, what are oschyuschenie
156 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaysSan 15.05.20

Going to buy litsuhu, but now could not resist and downloaded it, overall, compared to Ghosts generally a masterpiece :).
P. S. I'm Done for the cartoon buy.

S
Spez24 15.05.20

Say a company in 4 hours you can go

M
Master_Chife 15.05.20

The game in terms of graphics, all the same as it was in the previous series ,that is yesterday,but in terms of the game on 3+ or 4 -. added a lot of different gadgets and chips which is a plus,but the dialogue is there ancient .
Nevertheless, there are places and moments in the game straight after like .

B
Botponevole 15.05.20

Played to the second Chapter, the same eggs (Call of Duty never changes) side view, or the Ghost, something from BT2.

I
Igyana 15.05.20

And if you honestly XS, my Code didn't like if you honestly that it was and is stupid balorazioa like the BF series, all sorts of footballs, their managers, in short all the things that stamped every year and sometimes 2-3 times a year, plus all sorts of dlsi. But this game is not real, but everything is in order:

1. The gameplay is, oddly, he's very much possible that the computer pulls just the game though hmmmmm.....first run was with the departure of the second artifacts of the images, right in the beginning at the same place when you exit the capsule.

So the gameplay is like, even in the company he is driving what to say about the multiplayer (license I just say, thanks PG stupidly bought for points derived from this website).

Suit cool innovation and the funny thing is that it's already there, weapons, drones, suit, etc, but is very expensive, so were not included in the series, even spells do not pull equip soldiers for the price of tank Abrams.

The point is that the weapons and gadgets kostyuchik gently fit into the game, this is not fiction Ala Titanal where people run up walls in the same actually the body kit and sit in robots.

Yes I agree this is a good old Code, I would be surprised if it developed away from the long-proven concept, proven over the years, to come up with something new in this genre, is very difficult.....

Pleased sights of a weapon, and shoots the dynamic depending on the trunk environment.

Suit which enhances you, but gives no power shields, invisibility, etc, all pumping Persian (costume) is perceived as training in the real world, the more you shoot, the sights and heap learning to shoot, etc, the more the better trenirueshsya know how not to get hit by bullets etc.

Oddly enough the gameplay depends on iron, friezes, etc, when I was comfortable to control the Persian game really sucked, I zaynul the plot, although banal, but there is also something to think hard or a fan of the aliens or the enemies of those who plans covertly given to understand that and now we go to YOU....., it was Serbia, China, now North Korea.

The graphic part, well, XS, I saw it on a different level, although you can't put everything on maximum and certainly not far off when movie stars become fuck do not need, or rather not so, they just stupidly going to be young forever and give the loot to use in the movies its a digital copy, I You understand I'm talking about Kevin spacey in the game he looks great in the game engine.

In short if it is short, it's The same Code, with improved graphics, full of details, plot and so on, for that principle of his, and love and hate.

A
AP203 15.05.20

The game pleasant to watch on YouTube than to wait five minutes download. For total immersion you can press fast F.

g
gemotogenus 15.05.20

Graphene have not changed much, though the gameplay diversified.

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 15.05.20

Gentlemen, I write here only the impression of the game.

p
pavel2323 15.05.20

Ghost I have not played that black ops 2 had ,but with the recent videos I decided to take it out .. (hooked Exo skeletons),one very personal(not like the other series)played OK,drawing is cool(like watch a movie,can be mixed).A WTO with multiple problems,well, as always with this series,ping is very hard on many servers(I vidyushka r9 280 and a amd phenom 2 x4 925 12 g of RAM )on some servers fps drops below 40 and it is on high settings ,as soon as the ping drops to red line ,fps 0-5-10,search by ping can be done. The co-op has not visited. Purchase not regret,except for battles, cold and normal titans are all exactly nothing.

P
PlatinumPNZ 15.05.20

The dialogue is still plastic, although in the cut scenes miraculously transformed, the game would be so. Exoskeletons and new gadgets have changed and diversified gameplay, pumping more shoved, the plot is like there. In General, expecting the worst, but it turned out tolerably well, much better than dull standard.

M
Mircado 15.05.20

And my shadow Dean. little,even from the characters they don't always have,or think?

K
Kapitan Kote 15.05.20

Watched the first 30 minutes papillata knocked unconscious. This place work, though, and 5 hours. Again all plastic, cardboard,in a shooter should be a weapon normally done, but here pukalki that another 10 years will not change. Grafona as it turned out no, only in some moments, and the Russian voice at all sleepy. And casuality any longer. Already grenade themselves flying over the enemy. Soon the weapon without aiming will shoot through walls

g
gemotogenus 15.05.20

Captain Kitteh
totally agree, feel sorry for those people who buy it, and next year all again((

g
gemotogenus 15.05.20

Eilas
just didn't go! Don't trust anyone...

J
Jay C 15.05.20

Liked the game. Graphics, sound, gameplay, all sorts of gadgets and pieces of future weapons. Even the story, although the beginning of the game only, but it is addictive. Kevin spacey rules ! In General, after a dismal Ghosts but this is even nothing )))

K
Konstantinum 15.05.20

best game of the year no less!!!!

j
jmpistols 15.05.20

something I didn't understand anything. bought yesterday on steam. after playing the fourth level is a solid welter, from the killing of any pleasant sensations, the graphics are so-so, although without any lag goes to 1920x1080. no matter how tortured the brightness does not can achieve a good rendering, contrast. card geforce gtx 670 with three gigs of memory - it seems quite tolerable. can you tell me how to achieve high-quality pictures? and then there are so many settings that I don't know what to take.
and you may need to acquire a taste, but yet the same ghosts, which is considered the worst of the series, before this version wins. what is the feature of that?

S
Saulet Erboluly 15.05.20

Of course the game once quickly to go to run and remove at least for the sake of the plot. The benefit is the torrent to look at those who enjoys the game and multiplayer is buying every year the same game

t
technopank 15.05.20

Saulet Herbology
Yes, the problem is that the development WENT on for 2 YEARS! No tessellation, has not really done anything, but a lot of ads and other merchandise...
If the previous one was esigodini, given that there are 1 or 2 times a year, this part should be above the 2 heads of the previous parts.

P
Pahant0Ss 15.05.20

Not bought and not played CoD since MW2, and as I realized, nothing is lost. Decided to buy this led on a marketing or simply want diversity, I don't know. Also, as with all first faced with the lag on my GTX 780 and 8 GB of operatives, after disabling this unknown caching and enable loading Shader all became Chiki-bunches at maximum speed. Was happy with the schedule, setting the future too much. To be honest, there is a sense of nostalgia or something, when played in the cartoon )))