3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 15.05.20 03:40 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Version Steam-Rip hour as it hit the net. Unsubscribe how to play, what are oschyuschenie
156 Comments
Sort by:
v
vineamin 15.05.20

Very good game !

S
Spartacus1971 15.05.20

Who can make a screenshot in the game with the faces of the main characters, and Kevin spacey, and a screenshot of cutscenes?Just want to see one graphics and animation people or not.

v
vitemk 15.05.20

After GHOSTа I thought AW would be something similar. It turned out I was wrong.
The schedule need not describe. The comments about it missing. Well write that annoying jump in LowRes textures.
The gameplay has become more rasshireniem. Sensitive advanced. That's just it's impact on usability. Why are only multifunction grenades. Switching modes! How was it possible to think of this. It is absolutely impossible to use. And indeed, in the beginning of the game, not even a hint of the modes. Had under fire to aim at the enemy and to direct the grenade.
Sensor tactical grenade turned out to be a very useful thing. But the Light was probably done for show, because opponents to it did not react. AMY was hurt smart, disabling the enemy's equipment, but without a single drop of harm to their.
Boosters for jumping as it was told was to cushion the fall. That worked this is only the beginning of the game. After no matter how much I pressed on the keys the effect is zero.
The mission of the aircraft. Apparently religion of developers allows you to steal a bunch of chips from other games, but good governance is a sin. Constantly stuck in the mountains of reflexes acquired in other games.
The drone pilot only turns left right apparently full of morons, so nothing more is done.
Complete zaskriptovannost everything. Player - rat running forward step left-right: the shock, in the game return to the combat zone. The mission in front of the prisoner (can't remember the name). It was necessary to destroy the turrets. Okay. Captured one with her pomoshu killed the rest. The script waits for GG to get out and to pull down, and produces a crowd of enemies. You have to climb back into the turret and mow them. We lied to the script. But cheers did not last long. Come tanks. First thought not getting out of the turret to await their appearance in sight and open fire. But squeaking breaks off us. Tanks do not expect to move, despite the cries of the NPC in the radio that they are about to crush and I need to grab the stinger. As if no one but me im not able to use. Yes, to get to the stinger will have a crowd of enemies.
Stinger. As far as I izvestno is MANPADS. Let's say that in the future, he zapped it. But the takeaway with his help, and helicopters and tanks talking about the lack of brains of developers. It turns out either:
armor of the helicopter had become so powerful that we need a Bazooka to destroy it,
or, the tanks armor is made from cardboard that lacks even the weak anti-aircraft missiles.
The number of weapons in the past often had many more. Now, even in the few collections there is a pair of useless guns, which further limits the choice.
AI. It's something with something! Enemies - it's like bounty hunters, whose mission is to kill me, ignore all my allies. Especially deliver dudes in robocolumn, Pruszcz across the map through my allies directly to GG. Allies blind helpless kittens, unable to fill up the enemy a turn at close range. During his escape from captivity, I was beaten, one-armed, with one clip (for it is not able to recharge), you have to help fend off enemies completely healthy partner. The guys in robocolumn apparently completely absent, the brain, and they live at the expense of the spinal cord. No other way to explain their desire to put in GG bigger lead, after Queuing them in the head, with appropriate splashes of blood.
But there are moments that impressed me. For example, a swarm of drones: their movement looks amazing. The fall of the bridge, where YY is contrary to the tradition of rescuing not one of his, and made the left COP we never seen before and will see after. Eerily looks stressami walking tank. His appearance in our time most likely would have a psychological effect of intimidation, as it was with the first tank in history.

If it weren't for the annual shearing of the bubble, several years of development, quality test, then maybe the game would be good. But what stood before us now, deserves only download from torrents, to disappointing, to be permanently deleted.

p
pit80 15.05.20

The BEST PART of all the series! The rest of the pkst I want to say. For me the Duc is the BEST!

R
Rodion Solyanik 15.05.20

Overall liked the game get a bunch of wow moments in the plot at the beginning of blunt but to the middle just blossomed
+Brisk gameplay
+Good Balance
+Graphics are not ideal but rules
- Sluggish plot
- Boring co-op promised a zombie but when I saw that they are not thought to be cool but were wrong
Engine was old though with a lot of updates and fancy effects
- Biting price

L
Lisstoman 15.05.20

This is the best that came out for the year. 8 out of 10. Still waiting for the Inquisition , the Witcher and asasina.

B
BEELINEUA 15.05.20

well, it's CODE like this series, it is no worse)

G
GHOST_0201 15.05.20

Great game, and I do not care at all.

H
Hitrii 15.05.20

Instead of a thousand words.

Spoiler

m
mr.Boor 15.05.20

No need to require CoD impossible. She was always such a solid C student, it probably will remain. Go through the next part and forget to close...

Z
ZaKTomSK 15.05.20

vitemk
Complete zaskriptovannost everything
Dude, it's SOD. Are you still surprised? Always been so, and in good parts, too. It should not be attributed to the cons of the game. CODE is like a movie, I think.

x
xGANSx 15.05.20

Playing on the controller from 360, the company is very happy, driving, action in normal, all sorts of cool chips nanotechnology, silent killing, hook)) . The game pleases if it is not a lot to wait valyaeshsya on the devaney shoot the dolls, and the stuff interesting. My rating 8/10.
The multiplayer is especially to check out did not, but also on the level.
Minus the game from the start. She clearly just eats resources and requires iron more than it should be.

_
_-Nomad-_ 15.05.20

Lisstoman
The Witcher this year will not work.

G
Grandshot 15.05.20

mr.Boor
She was always such a solid C student
Not always. The first part, for example, was made on the patterns Medal of Honor Allied Assault, but had their own style. But in the second part of the CoD'a has added health regeneration and the frantic pace of the game. Game shot, and greedy Activision immediately realized that this can be a good to earn. So went the line.

T
Tomas Freeze 15.05.20

well krayzisa sketched but the name of the prophet what for to copy.

C
Com_Bat 15.05.20

Rocked pirates,run, while иг8руля not impressed,sometimes cyber punk reminds.What about the sound of the shots, there developed quite a bit with whami of problemsi!!! It's just a kick !!!

M
Mr.Sirocco 15.05.20

Ga M eR
It's not a name, it's a Callsign, nickname, nickname. Callsigns in the United States is very limited, I have two other serve their special services, you would not believe how many coincidences, why invent something, when everything is ready, and krayzis was not original.

R
RKa39 15.05.20

rare crap...., that is too good to pass.....

m
masterFX 15.05.20

the game is a complete mess, the plot is crap, the gameplay not the stupid one

Y
YasinPen 15.05.20

what is required, rock will not even as thick...