3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 15.05.20 03:40 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Version Steam-Rip hour as it hit the net. Unsubscribe how to play, what are oschyuschenie
156 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saulet Erboluly 15.05.20

Power Unlimited - 93
Game Informer - 90
EGM - 90
God is a Geek 90
JeuxActu - 90
PlayStation LifeStyle - 90
Polygon - 90
Xbox360Achievements - 90
GamesBeat - 86
GameSpot - 80
Here are the game scores

b
bakshish 15.05.20

Played until very nice. On my config [email protected] 8Gb(1600) gtx 770 2gb on Extra settings 35-50fps/
For me buying games is more the exception, But now really think about buying for the cartoon.

w
walitor 15.05.20

Went three(or two) of the mission, well, so far so average, the same hosts at the beginning of the powerful shot in terms of atmosphere, but then slipped in the shit, there is already from the beginning a sad person sitting at a screen, but I think I'm gonna do a couple of missions, may th to change.
Of course, we can already say that this game is a reference to MV1 and BO, they also from the beginning was catchy and kept the screen on until the very end.

About the graphics, well it is noticeably better than what it was before, I can't believe even a lot of polygons, objects, lighting pulled again, but it is not the level of BF4 or Metro, or Kruzis 3 yet, but too bad.

Spoiler

M
MKUltra 15.05.20

walitor
Even on screen you can see some unnaturalness, artificiality. All kind of plastic. Worth a look at least for a suit with a jacket on the second picture or the apples. [sarcasm]What, the engine does not allow to find a more realistic shaders?[/sarcasm]

a
aligator76 15.05.20

Always liked and still like CODMW 1 and 2 (despite the fact that the 2nd IWnet),And This game was one-sided hybrid fillers small ! but still will go for show anyhow ! =)

m
maksimfighter 15.05.20

well th people who are here shouting that in the cold new engine, cool graphics)))

L
Life 2018 15.05.20

the game is full of crap

w
walitor 15.05.20

simmerr
I'll tell you a secret that all the games look unnatural. The same BF4 is also all plastic. the only genuine game is Kruzis 1.

C
CrazedMK 15.05.20

Went through (in-game 4-5 hours (hard)). Personally, I liked the stealth missions with invisibility and hook. Great, sometimes even recalled a memorable mission in Pripyat. With hook they are all great, no particular points for the hook, but only the surface. Where to jump on the one you choose (a La Just Cause). But the mission with the supremely better not very pleased - the enemies are still the same cardboard, the weapons don't feel if you started to fall you're dead (played on hard difficulty). In short the good old Kolda, with a couple of new ideas, and graphics, which at least are not ashamed (optimization not wait). In principle, after the failure of ghosts, the game is not bad, on the other hand praise Caldo... even a little ashamed. =D

j
jmpistols 15.05.20

CrazedMK
that's it, I'm talking about: not feeling weapons and enemies none. and any pleasure from killing, as for example in the first blekopse. and just run and shoot in all directions and without games enough. the buzz in the game is to kill the enemy, preferably in the most beautiful and spectacular, and not just to survive, and they (the developers) with each version less this aspect pay attention. why then limit to 18 years? it turns out, no difference between SP and MP

C
Crysis_Net_2 15.05.20

The plot is good. Optimization is good(50-60 FPS at high settings). Graphics certainly not Ala Crysis, but good. Liked the mission where you need to catch up with the white truck. In short, 8,5/10

S
Seanelio 15.05.20

Downloaded. Played for a few hours. The graphics are good, gameplay will go. Impressions are not bad, but buying a license is not going to. It does not say it's the same Call of Duty.

m
mr.Vitaly 15.05.20

In General, my opinion:
My hardware: i5-4570/8GB/GTX 760 2GB/ssd to play comfortably at high settings, Sync is on, anisotropic - high, SSAA -2, Video SMAA T2x. Caching of maps and uploading disabled. If you put on ultra or increase the smoothing you can feel the slowing, you see depends on the card. But on high settings, discomfort is not felt.
This game compared to Ghosts. With textures while stocks have not noticed. But still the movement is the same fat ass as in the Troika and Ghosts. The soul was in the Two and four, but in the cartoon didn't just play WMS there that the thread will change.
While one downside is the brakes on the rollers, all in slow motion...
PS. Operatives eats a little more than 4GB

R
RealOrion 15.05.20

Spoiler

Hello Julia! How can I help?

G
GMAXXX 15.05.20

I liked the game, but it was only one mission is very similar moments with TitanFall!!! The picture is awesome! The computer did put everything at maximum settings! To kill time but this is not CoD MW that is the future Oh!!! Persons traced alive! We'll keep playing and see what a story!

A
ARzamaSec 15.05.20

I liked the game, passed for 8 hours, played for Sonya.. I'm a fan of large scale battles, but not where 3 to 4 people running and knocked all in a row..but if you do not judge the game according to my taste, the game is pretty interesting, but there are places similar to those which were in previous installments, especially the last mission is very similar to the last mission in the 3mw.. well not that terrible.
the cartoon can not say anything, tried to play it, so I was continually killed, at odds I am with a gamepad, but the run still managed and I liked it..

M
Master_Chife 15.05.20

Play is passed ,the game was good !!! but now, if grafinchik would be at least in batelfild 4 ,and even better, all the prices she was not !

K
Ksedom174 15.05.20

Another checkpoint CODE engine 2007. The series has slipped.

A
Askalante 15.05.20

Normal, download with torrent makes sense))) But there are also disadvantages, the engine stupidly does not cope with those chips that he was trying to tie Indian programmers and crazy, just hopelessly buggy; in the court of 2014, and the game has no physics and even minimal interactive environment is just a scribe that; the wildest amount of borrowing from other games in the series, mostly pulled from Black Ops 2 and Ghousts, but also about Modern Warfare is not forgotten, it is clear that nothing new has not come up, but what for the game in the hall of fame of past achievements to turn; the plot well, sooooo weak, those who played in Tom Clancy's H. A. W. X. (like me for example) all affair will understand after the first mission. Overall better sad Ghousts, but much weaker than Black Ops 2, but bezrybe and cancer fish.

s
slapota 15.05.20

game first something worthwhile this year