3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 15.05.20 03:40 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Version Steam-Rip hour as it hit the net. Unsubscribe how to play, what are oschyuschenie
156 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyber_[PunK] 15.05.20

Great movie ! Was a pleasure, I especially want to mention the sound of explosions and gunfire is a very juicy play nice, didn't expect it but was pleasantly surprised.

P
Playersaharan 15.05.20

GamerAndrey
What else would you want from the Code? Logic has long been sacrificed for the sake of entertainment.
In General, I was wildly amused comments about the fact that the single Battle 3 better than the new Code)Well, Yes, there is the plot of good and to the Persians attached, yeah.
On the topic on the head GOST better, but worse than BT2.Single ladies 7-7. 5,it still the engine is really time to change, even if the graphics do not hurt the eyes, unlike the GOST.The cartoon did not check out, because pirates.
Oh Yes, intros to missions are very good, a pity that in the game we will not soon see a similar game.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 15.05.20

- No freedom of action, feel like a truck with a camera (2)

V
Valington 15.05.20

odd it short PPC,for 4 hours on average, fully passed,even as it is to get involved not yet.
mistakes in the game Nemer,with the same AMY that you do not touch. The absurdity of the weapons (common weapons in this outfit), etc.
Only liked cinematography,well don't play, I CODE,I like the fighter look ))
And face,that damn face of main characters,just shocked )).
And so,passed quickly, pretty boring,spectacular...something like this ))

PYSY// go to replay MW 1-2.

G
Graass 15.05.20

You can play, but not much attracts. Gideon, a tough type.
The Game 5/10, 10/10 Gideon.

_
_Y_ 15.05.20

Of course the game is better than Call of Duty: Ghosts as the plot and the possibilities. But in terms of graphics then will not progress. I don't know why such great demand. You at least look at the vegetation. The same trees and grass look like in 2005, in the same Call of Duty: World at War and the vegetation that was better. Well, added glare and improved lighting. Yes, there are all sorts of in-game features: - apples, bottles, promotional posters. But look what a poor texture in the background. Anyway in the game are juxtaposed textures of high quality and absolutely low (at some points it catches the eye). Plus, you can at least a full clip in a highly detailed vase with a flower to produce, and it will be nothing. It is possible by standing comp relish to go with the hand (max power, exoskeleton), and he even the table will not fall, for you to shoot)))) it is possible to Destroy only what was planned in the script. And it's next gen and it's 2014? This is a long download and a miserable Russian localization. Some characters speak loudly and clearly, others barely audible. Mimicry is not the same as speech. And indeed something strange going on with the optimization of PC games. To me, running, shooting, everything is fine, no brakes and then BAM! The game starts to slow down, though nothing in the barn that could affect this process, strange. Plus everything written above, after exiting the game my system is slow even for 5 minutes.

M
Messiah71 15.05.20

Don't you think that in an era of approaching visual component of the game to photo realism, the current schedule seems cartoon, which does not allow to fully enjoy what's on screen and feel like a participant in the events? No one raisin for which Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare praise, and say, Yes-Ah-ahhh....this is a cool game and not something else like I have not seen in computer games. Supposedly it is a revolution in the genre of shooters. But no! Filling look tasty candy, it was bitter.

I
Igor1642 15.05.20

Plus everything written above, after exiting the game my system is slow even for 5 minutes.
because it unloads the page file on your hdd
put Windows on the ssd and not be such

d
d1sss 15.05.20

8.5 gigs of Opera and 2.6 GB of video memory consumption - the picture is just washed , the yard is almost 2015 ! and they are all that hat is what year release...

R
Ruby Ray 15.05.20

Damn, Guys! I've been reading Your reviews and impressions about this game (some crazy and some even reasonably good). Did the game and have sunk into nothing??? I read, and I want to cry avaricious man's tears, because I already stripped a lot of pleasure from the passage of the campaign. The MW series for me of course was steep no doubt. But it's just sadness and epic disappointment!!! He has not played (so I think to play or not). Based on some positive reviews and want to play. On the other hand - and if this really is a slag and I'm wasting my life playing it? ... :(

S
Syahou Dun 15.05.20

RusMax

So no, there unfolds a tragedy with a hand which is not out of the hole, the size of a football field in the EXOSKELETON WHICH you CAN KNOCK the DOOR - and not that puny tear the socket even with a broken arm, for example, even with the other hand...

The feeling that corny was completed two missions, first it was fold in armored artillery - there is a hydraulic shearing machine which can machine the part to cut, so the armor of a tank or APC they will not penetrate, and secondly - if you played the game, it is necessary to know that the exoskeletons are different, with different capabilities - in their case (judging by appearance), it was mass civil exoskeleton.

Yes, in real life it would be easier to have to shoot off hand than to die because of it

there should be counted the drain, as if you hadn't noticed along the guiding hands of the exoskeleton, you will not hurt.

and the peak of the insanity is that our soldier which takes a dozen bullets, fell from the height of 2 floors is almost dead and loses his hand...

it was thrown by explosion from which the exoskeleton protects, and a vest which will not help, and then a piece of plant cut off hand - I know a man who went for a ride with a friend, I stuck my hand out the window and he sliced it off the truck.

Shorter than usual hatata on hatate and the reference single Battelfield 3 explains it.

m
mr.Vitaly 15.05.20

Ruby Ray
If you calculate how much time of your life you spent in the blank, then horrified. It is impossible for the mind of the fetus, to tell its taste. And don't forget that everyone has different tastes. Not until you try it. you'll never know. All the reviews and impressions is the individual opinion of each and not the fact that some of them will be similar to yours.
And as stated above, try and decide as game for you...

R
RusMax 15.05.20

SAHO Dun

The feeling that corny was completed two missions, first it was fold in armored artillery - there is a hydraulic shearing machine which can machine the part to cut, so the armor of a tank or APC they will not penetrate, and secondly - if you played the game, it is necessary to know that the exoskeletons are different, with different capabilities - in their case (judging by appearance), it was mass civil exoskeleton.

Let's be honest, if you already have a pair of the first missions you can see the face of the game (and the first impression of people is formed on the first mission), what can we say. What about hydraulic scissors you say? I told you to cut that panel? but to move was impossible? Can exoskeletons and different but they certainly increase seen in the beginning, in this way, and their purpose. The fact that he easily knocks one of the iron doors, but could not hands push bar is, I believe, very silly...

there should be counted the drain, as if you hadn't noticed along the guiding hands of the exoskeleton, you will not hurt.

Yeah and then as soon as our hero as You say got left off and some piece of hardware immediately tore off the whole arm with the hydraulics? Don't think this is a crazy idea? At least I would believe your theory if your arm off, but she remained Bolatice on a hydraulic basis...
And the weapon that easily penetrates walls, judging by the caliber can shoot with ease and puny hydraulic directing together with bone or even this apparently direct socket made from alien alloys that is not even bent from the effort...

Shorter than usual hatata on hatate and the reference single Battelfield 3 explains it.

I myself are not a direct ardent fan of COD and certainly not a fan of the series battlefield, and generally hate EA and their policies, so basically do not buy their games. BUT I deliberately mentioned it, the story battles it cranberries on cranberries, he is also crazy and weird, BUT compared to this looks amazing... At least there is happening on screen, even if by force but forced myself to believe all the logical and right, looks lively and cheerful, stupidity is, but not like here, and in standard American bewicke.
I certainly understand that now all the spit on logic and most importantly the gameplay, but I'm sorry too games themselves are now trying to be like movies, if you just want gameplay, then developed did already used their version of PacMan or something where there is no plot, and most importantly the game itself, but because they mow the film. And if we came after viewing this operation from the cinema I am sure we would have discussed and criticized this story. I commend them on the side to which they aspire and what they want to be shown in the players ' eyes. And turned movie with a stupid plot but vigorous action, I'm not sure that right many people will like it. Someone like, I don't mind, I just expressed my opinion about the game, some games should not be...

D
DeLaKoren 15.05.20

graphics soap, all muddy as in khosts, released only fire, like nicho is shiny, the rest is all full of muddy film, I want to wipe eyes, as if playing in DX9 in 2008, the plot did not say, because in such games story is for me not so important, tough guys running around and all wet, all the trite, the optimization is good, my old гтх480 , goes great, had to lower just smoothing some study of shadows, and not in the middle, and normal, and disable sinhronizaciju frames.

0_ALLEXX_0 15.05.20

2 days passed the game. in terms of special effects not bad. in terms of plot too, especially the ending with the hand :)

Z
ZaKTomSK 15.05.20

Played for two hours. This is clearly better than the last CODE. And many times over. First - from the first minute we were thrown into the thick of things, and becomes less interesting. I want to try out these new gadgets, etc. However the end of the first mission forced smile) somehow Too overproduced. But more is better.
The second mission - so this is brilliant, I think. Here I mean the very idea. In the movies seen, but in the game the first time I see that was unexpected. Well, for me at least.
And the moment when we jump in the cars came out very epic, just breathtaking))

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to say that this game is a masterpiece and 10 Kevin spacey 10. There are the usual flaws in the CODE. Blunt AI, the plot is plain, the ancient engine, optimization and a lot more. But compared to what we have to offer, it can close the eyes. Almost every mission has a memorable moment and that's good. Moreover, I always took the series CODE for the movie. For such a typical American movie about soldiers and you're just watching the events, lazily firing AI. Sometimes the machine will go, sometimes in a tank to shoot. And it is not necessary to perceive the story in this game seriously as the gameplay.

Press F to commemorate

I
Ilya Sizyh 15.05.20

Not better than Call of duty Black ops 2 benchmark of quality Call of duty lately, but pretty good.

T
Twix2012 15.05.20

Yes it is a normal game. Maybe true developers of koldi have cattle, well, damn, I will find the fans) and in General to pass the time until exit or DA Assassin's possible)
Personally I liked the new features ( weapons, ekzoskelet, etc.), it will go 8 out of 10

S
Spartacus1971 15.05.20

DeLaKoren
graphics soap, all muddy as in khosts, released only fire, like nicho is shiny, the rest is all full of muddy film, I want to wipe eyes, as if playing in DX9 in 2008, the plot did not say, because in such games story is for me not so important, tough guys running around and all wet, all the trite, the optimization is good, my old гтх480 , goes great, had to lower just smoothing some study of shadows, and not in the middle, and normal, and disable sinhronizaciju frames.

Well I have everything clear for your card?

S
Snite_Poerti 15.05.20

After beating the game I remained in the wild delight! This is not a soap and lag Ghosts, which I passed without emotion. Here at least I waited for Optimization. Let not excellent but is Much better than last year's games. The second scariest after Black Ops II. and maybe even cooler. The first time I want to re-take CoD-so it was this year excellent. Call of Duty 2014 was a success!
Verdict:8,5/10 (sorry no pirates cartoon)