3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 15.05.20 03:40 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Version Steam-Rip hour as it hit the net. Unsubscribe how to play, what are oschyuschenie
156 Comments
Sort by:
d
den-roni 15.05.20

I actually passed a couple of missions, was expecting something that Grand, but the result was disappointing. Graphics some good, some miserable what is all plastic. No drive, no buzz no wow I have not got to yet. No addition of adrenaline which I experienced in the first part of the MW, from the first mission on the ship I was in awe as the whole game. And there is nothing there, go just for show. All those extra conversations and cutscenes between characters do not need re-training I spat. By the way the game is not freezing over quickly, about a minute. FPS average 80-110.

p
pavel2323 15.05.20

Spoiler

Spoiler

something they definitely need to fix ) top-killed a few times,and this is his favorite position

K
Kartuz 15.05.20

Don't know what all litter the game. Though I am not a fan of cold , but I play and I like the thinking to take litsuhu ,although still think about it ,the movie may seem too dynamic ,I even battle so it seems that after ARMU moved.

S
SiiD388 15.05.20

MDE, the game is sad... the Plot is boring, and after the first mission is clear the whole story. Where are you the successor of Modern Warfare 1, 2 parts =( the Only thing that saves this part is beautiful videos between levels. Sorrow skate series in the trash.

z
zOmbi88 15.05.20

Reminded me of quake 4 that chart that in the gameplay, but quake is more interesting even if he is 9 year

u
unreal56 15.05.20

Don't want to paint. Let's just say that the game is really the level of quality is higher than MW3 or Ghost. But it is far behind such games as COD:BO 1 and 2 AND COD :MW 1-2.

c
chuba_73 15.05.20

No battles and other not to catch up with her.
Yes how many can compare with the battles in these games but one thing is for shooter first-person the battles your electorate at your code and it is very difficult to convince the most ardent of fan battles that the code is all the battles and shit or Vice versa

N
Nekromikon 15.05.20

Went for 4-5 hours is a bit short what is it they did, sorry(((. And play rules

3Dionis 15.05.20

Interesting, sometimes even fun and beautiful happens. You can kill a couple of evening))

S
Savchuk11 15.05.20

Nothing striking, but fun. As for me, single is more fun for Ballylusky snot in 4 parts . The graph is not so hot, but not even very bad and the gameplay itself is not a bad idea, but alas, breakthrough special sight. My assessment is a stretch 4, however the best and not oideas, but relaxed in the evening just go

n
nextati 15.05.20

In Gousta single, not mastered, and this passed. Not a masterpiece of course, but the evening will come to pass.

_
__DOC__ 15.05.20

Yes is any better than a dog.You can play.Didn't even notice that Ghost year lain is not needed.

S
Spartacus1971 15.05.20

It was just the first mission,like the faces of the main characters,the animation is just great,like real people.Maybe it's a cutscene or it's real gameplay,who knows?

P
Paul van dyk 15.05.20

rules of the game.bought steam early access)))60 Euro paid.shorter than on other maps.

D
Dmitriy Tonkih 15.05.20

Not fun to play! Who wants it permanently customized? Click here, run there. All through the game. Demolished this misery! Stupid fine.

j
jmpistols 15.05.20

I must admit that I was wrong yesterday, absolutely debunking the game, having only a couple of levels. Further, in principle, was a good, original and even exciting moments. But, nevertheless, it looks like it is already a few second, she could take the chips of all previous versions (especially BO-2), added all the spices (not the spicy) and filed for table. The graphics are also some wonderfully slightly better compared to the first levels, but, of course, remained far from the expected ideal. Since the capture of Dr. tilka and encyclopedias with her pinned - certainly better than boring Chinese women from BF-4. The ending seemed a little blurred and trivial. And, nevertheless, still can not uniquely either to praise or blame. Some kind of dual impression, and some disappointment, probably because I expected more. And there were no brakes, no lag, no glitches noticed at all, perhaps because of acceptable iron - msi gt70.
And here (and only here), everyone is cursing MW-3, which I do not quite agree. Or rather, does not agree. Still, there was something to see, and what to play. Especially impressed with the first level. So pan is not necessary straight so indiscriminately and categorically... That's all they say the film is for fools, for the fools, and I liked it (C)

T
Taren69 15.05.20

Passed the game I will Express my subjective opinion. Game for a couple of nights, drive in other parts was more musical performance earlier was better. It was the same in the series the theme of the future, and even what that choice there were alternate endings. Before the mission on the tanks and airplanes were longer is now very short plane ride, the car is not a bad ride, but short. Every year the same thing, and if it's half movie half game, want that breathtaking viewing. No epic and entertainment, here's the landing in Normandy I remember a nuclear explosion, or escape from a sinking ship, then it really was cool, but now focused on the face of a famous actor. In General you can play, but for me this is not a project of the AAA class, but a good shooter on a couple of evenings. THIS KOLDA KOLDA.

M
MrSushi 15.05.20

Anyone who's driven on the schedule:you play on low run in 640x480?Or do you have a vision -8? The game looks not perfect,but pretty good. The multiplayer is very dynamic,good company. Most reviews written: fu dviglo old,I lag removed,but sucks. You to game played? I would put 8/10

n
nik.net 15.05.20

MrSushi
Yes they will play on their buckets))))) it only remains to litter the forums. Gain every g...a , and then complain that the lag and soap. Need to buy game cards. Since 460,560,660 and further on. And everything below ( for example 450,440. 550,540,650,640 ) understand finally is office card.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 15.05.20

I did not like the game. Again to run for those pendosov to kill the alleged enemies. Not interesting and not addictive.