3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.05.20 09:29 pm

Impressions from the full game (Left 4 Dead)

The game was released, writing experience.

Valve Software has officially sent to the print Left 4 Dead (PC, Xbox 360). The game is fully ready, the shops look forward to when their shelves to land fresh printed boxes with Left 4 Dead, and players nervously count down the remaining hours before the release. For those people who have decided to purchase Left 4 Dead online via Steam, already available to pre-download games. Full version Left 4 Dead to go on sale 18th November. Valve also in honor of this event decided to be a little disinterested. On the virtual shelves of Steam appeared Royal set of games called Valve Complete Pack . Except for Left 4 Dead includes all games Half-Life series, Counter-Strike and various mods to it, Team Fortress, Team Fortress 2, Portal and several other projects lower class. For all this diversity – $ 99. Generosity overflows.

System Requirements

Minimum:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
o Memory: 512MB =)
o Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
o Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
o Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c compatible sound card

Recommended:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4 GHz
o Memory: 1 GB
o Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
246 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgray 16.05.20

Before thread created, waiting for 18 :)

[
[HookaH] 16.05.20

Yes, no sooner, the very fact.)

C
Crime AC 16.05.20

http://tav.su/11850-left-4-dead-2008ruseng.html

F
Flyaum 16.05.20

On 18 NOVEMBER the official release on Steam. Oh, are you here to discuss ? Those who already downloaded and ran ? So let's discuss, I'm interested in.

S
SiViS69 16.05.20

rushed?how?)

F
Flyaum 16.05.20

Crime AC
Link all for what ? Type to download ? Without crack can long download preload version. I'm still wondering how old those screenshots that topic at this link.

L
Lost Prophet 16.05.20

o Memory: 512 GB
well, well ;)

F
Flyaum 16.05.20

SiViS69
Hands and head visible.

432379_453csz_as5i9090 16.05.20

yyyy, the RAM is cool

C
Crime AC 16.05.20

Walk chtol fixed so I can play chtol ?

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

In General,played.Impressions are good,though I didn't really like the map dead air.Just did not like(the design is great,but I don't like her...).
Maps of forests elegant,design best.Thought the head of the Metro so small?You figure,there's still a continuation on the streets.Achieve pleased.The music...Well what can I say?Always loved the rhythm of the stamping.True Russian voice is very bad.Bill smatsa as a teenager.Game for zombies is also a team game - smoker hung one hunter attacked the other,all the Boomer puke and called friends.Graphics I liked.I'm sick from the crisis not from the gameplay,and the textures o_o.Hurt the eyes.And then good old SORS displays the well-known picture,which doesn't hurt the eyes.
About 10 weapons - Yes,they do 10 -)those are the canisters.Generally boring with bots,with friends fun.We are waiting with a full.

K
Kirill M 16.05.20

At what speed play in multepleer?

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

512 KB/sec.

L
LiverbirD 16.05.20

atmospheric. The location is very encouraging. A broken demo steps back before full version)

E
Entry 16.05.20

Please tell my how to play it?? I downloaded XMANIA and when want to play in the battle or multiplayer writes that to the incentives is not connected... tell me what to do?

E
Entry 16.05.20

Full version games%)

N
Nevermore 16.05.20

mega atskaya game!

_
_Gan_K1nG_ 16.05.20

Who played it will say the level where otstrelivaetsya in the daytime?

L
LapinioZx 16.05.20

Gan K1nG well, you rock!!!!Are you the screenshots of the game have not seen.This game will be the day of the fight.

E
Entry 16.05.20

All I have razbiralsya... there is needed the incentive to renotice)))