3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.05.20 09:29 pm

Impressions from the full game (Left 4 Dead)

The game was released, writing experience.

Valve Software has officially sent to the print Left 4 Dead (PC, Xbox 360). The game is fully ready, the shops look forward to when their shelves to land fresh printed boxes with Left 4 Dead, and players nervously count down the remaining hours before the release. For those people who have decided to purchase Left 4 Dead online via Steam, already available to pre-download games. Full version Left 4 Dead to go on sale 18th November. Valve also in honor of this event decided to be a little disinterested. On the virtual shelves of Steam appeared Royal set of games called Valve Complete Pack . Except for Left 4 Dead includes all games Half-Life series, Counter-Strike and various mods to it, Team Fortress, Team Fortress 2, Portal and several other projects lower class. For all this diversity – $ 99. Generosity overflows.

System Requirements

Minimum:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
o Memory: 512MB =)
o Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
o Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
o Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c compatible sound card

Recommended:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4 GHz
o Memory: 1 GB
o Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
246 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

The best shooter of the year!
So.By the way,can not the topic,but on the packaging with the game from Akella says:
For technical support go to ateampowered.com

K
Kelevra13 16.05.20

The game is excellent. Many total zombies, lots of Gore, lots of shooting - I just like shooters like. Beautiful graphics. Network finally DIN's great =). Developer Valve. The best shooter of the year hit, I would be very happy if L4D will be game of the year!

D
Depres 16.05.20

SUPER!!! long ago, this is the most fun game do not get!!!

A
Anubis_666_Vlad 16.05.20

people want help at neiu to play when vkluchaet search says connection with the server is lost help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mr. Hyde 16.05.20

Oh**nnaya I must say the game=)

N
Nime NET 16.05.20

Angeluss of GTO I've seen you before ...
Anyways the game is to visit all is that after 13 chasovogo fidgeting sore butt . Sorry ass , but time is short , tomorrow at school , work, etc . I have a question - how to increase the number of hours in a day , but that ass netvlies ? I'll go persay .

I
Immortal King 16.05.20

Shame peel my gray hair. To be in the store and do not buy Left 4 Dead.

N
Nime NET 16.05.20

Immortal King - possessor .... Fu to be ...=)
Download =\

N
Nime NET 16.05.20

27.11.08 14:30 the Bots are smarter than some people -_-

Bugagagagaga .... Just like in real life ( there are such people )

M
Mr. Hyde 16.05.20

Especially annoying when we go we have three HP almost empty, and the fourth more than half plus first aid kit. He asked her, and he says Soon, the zombies have to pounce, I'm gonna need... $@*# well with such play? And guess what, we were all usmaili... we probably would be killed, but the fact.
Or when all the busy preparations for the defense(looking for first aid kits, shelter), and the genius pulls the lever of the car(in my case)...
And fun to make not spawn massacre, when on the count of three at each other begin to shoot=) the Goal is to stay alive=)

I
Immortal King 16.05.20

Nime NET It, I'll buy. Excess traffic is not. But the money is there.

N
Nime NET 16.05.20

Immortal King is what kind of traffic ? Is only external input . Or you have inspected your home network ? The your home network I hope you know - torrents , hubs , FTP . Punch in a search engine . There is like no traffic .

N
Nime NET 16.05.20

Compas MDA . Are people finally neponyatka games . Execution can not be neutered !!!

I
Immortal King 16.05.20

Nevermind that sit at work, just were not explained, pay here-no or not. That sort of patch for Sacred:FA downloads,
while pritenzy was not.

G
GOD_SEM 16.05.20

Bet +10 for a huge number of zombies, if desired advoate, triple, etc. their number up to an infinite number, in one word MASIVO. Schedule okrujenia pretty good, and the animation of characters (zombies) the identity of the good, minus only the bots they play a little dumb, upset voice arms, put His.

C
Chelovechishko 16.05.20

IMHO: L4D is a turd wyslany large legless ass

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

L4D is a turd wyslany large legless ass
Play though?

432379_453csz_as5i9090 16.05.20

L4D is a turd wyslany large legless ass
how long you did it?

T
Thor324 16.05.20

Akella shit Galimov Schaub it exploded to hell sabacon idiocy is the 2nd month in Ukraine, the game will nezavibat already GTA ito appeared PSD, Damage69 a.k.a. helirider you f yourself you piece of shit

N
Nucle 377 16.05.20

The Game Is Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A Total Disgrace To Valve!(UTB My Opinion)