3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.05.20 09:29 pm

Impressions from the full game (Left 4 Dead)

The game was released, writing experience.

Valve Software has officially sent to the print Left 4 Dead (PC, Xbox 360). The game is fully ready, the shops look forward to when their shelves to land fresh printed boxes with Left 4 Dead, and players nervously count down the remaining hours before the release. For those people who have decided to purchase Left 4 Dead online via Steam, already available to pre-download games. Full version Left 4 Dead to go on sale 18th November. Valve also in honor of this event decided to be a little disinterested. On the virtual shelves of Steam appeared Royal set of games called Valve Complete Pack . Except for Left 4 Dead includes all games Half-Life series, Counter-Strike and various mods to it, Team Fortress, Team Fortress 2, Portal and several other projects lower class. For all this diversity – $ 99. Generosity overflows.

System Requirements

Minimum:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
o Memory: 512MB =)
o Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
o Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
o Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c compatible sound card

Recommended:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4 GHz
o Memory: 1 GB
o Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
246 Comments
Sort by:
C
Clonears 16.05.20

The game was a success I think. That's just one thing, not related to the game. Today lazel in the lobby, and there were Russian. So much stupidity in the chat, I have not yet read. People from other countries just polylegal. Guys, first let the hairs grow in the armpits will start, and then shout obscenities and dishonor their country. And even better fucking pirates would have bought and would sit screaming in the illegal servers. Pulled up to fucking idiots small! Ooh I am sorry...

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

Pulled up to fucking idiots small!
for such cases, create a server and kikiam those who you do not respect.

C
Clonears 16.05.20

Gula

So did they ). Just a shame, then think of us that we feed bears and dolls cut out of birch.

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

Here is a Russian translation is lame.You heard the laughter of grandpa?14 year old gay so laughs.And helicopter pilot in the beginning.The feeling that he speaks not from the speaker.

B
Burnoutman 16.05.20

Bought it, played the whole weekend could not get enough!!!! Super done!!!! Finally, at least some developers smart enough to make a game about the bodies of the living, and that CAPCOM' - native Resident's already to holes wiped)))
Only played single player, as the network, and the Internet modem 56кб(((
Who has not played take sure!!!!
The translation is by the way quite normal, all in Russian, everything is clear, what more do you want from a pirated version)))))))
What I love about the Source engine? Yes, for what: normal schedule, with physics and there is no problem at maximum settings is not buggy!! There are certainly flaws. For example when someone is over the abyss or the pit very clearly shows that one leg it on the ground the other standing in air or when the head, hands and orgie pass through walls and doors, but who cares when all around kind of meat and a drive!!
What's the x2 processors. That the picture does not podtormazhivaja at maximum settings you need to uncheck the option for multicore.
respect to you VALVE!!

N
Nemezis 16.05.20

Play alone plotless game - rare masochism

M
Mox 16.05.20

Burnoutman Wow, if you're single, so much, that from online you will simply love it.

B
Burnoutman 16.05.20

Nemesis
For me, the plot is not important, the main thing that was interesting to play.
By the way the plot in this game is present and the goal too is to get out and survive!!

Mox
Could not agree more, but to see this miracle for me unfortunately Nesodden((((

G
Gredan 16.05.20

Not like the game.Very boring and lame graph

M
Mikku 16.05.20

The game is just cool)))love this game))have not seen such a game about zombies!!!

f
famelin 16.05.20

With UT3 settled on my comp for a long time, from time to time play.
Plus these 2 games is that when you are killed not long to wait for the return of the game, like in CS and do not need long to reach the scene of fighting in Battelfield2 continuous shooting, what else do you want? Cool Game)))

N
Nime NET 16.05.20

To take ?

G
GoodBaron 16.05.20

The game is fun to play for everyone !

R
Rycar 16.05.20

PEOPLE ! IN GARENA YOU CAN PLAY DOWNLOADED GAME?

S
SP3C73R 16.05.20

Super game! Network with friends... all fly away :)

m
mvv1990 16.05.20

the last time I had zagrobelna in battlefield 2 , anyway this is the best coop online shooter of the year! I advise all who have not played) daloy counter all in Left4dead!

N
Nime NET 16.05.20

Yes , interesting case . Blah , but finally cool . Requirements for the game is minimal , and captures ten krayzisov .

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

The count here is better than in some Brake games

N
Nime NET 16.05.20

Yeah . I finally started to forget what it's like to play on faith to hitch . And now this .

Z
ZombiHunter 16.05.20

The game is awesome.The best shooter of the year!