3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.05.20 09:29 pm

Impressions from the full game (Left 4 Dead)

The game was released, writing experience.

Valve Software has officially sent to the print Left 4 Dead (PC, Xbox 360). The game is fully ready, the shops look forward to when their shelves to land fresh printed boxes with Left 4 Dead, and players nervously count down the remaining hours before the release. For those people who have decided to purchase Left 4 Dead online via Steam, already available to pre-download games. Full version Left 4 Dead to go on sale 18th November. Valve also in honor of this event decided to be a little disinterested. On the virtual shelves of Steam appeared Royal set of games called Valve Complete Pack . Except for Left 4 Dead includes all games Half-Life series, Counter-Strike and various mods to it, Team Fortress, Team Fortress 2, Portal and several other projects lower class. For all this diversity – $ 99. Generosity overflows.

System Requirements

Minimum:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
o Memory: 512MB =)
o Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
o Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
o Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c compatible sound card

Recommended:
o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
o Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4 GHz
o Memory: 1 GB
o Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
246 Comments
Sort by:
B
BazaraNet 16.05.20

guys, for the speed 128kbit/with no one probyval play?

O
Olerg 16.05.20

Downloaded full Russian version with voice acting! Thought just sit down look, and that there is no time. He sat down!!! Only the wife claws and dragged! Felt the hero of the movies of George Romero!
Movies I love him! Cause good memories of the beginning of perestroika - the first video salons, the first horror, the first frightened Soviet citizens :)
Come litsuha I buy 100%.

P. S. so Much out of good games! :) When to play them? Might quit :( I Feel will spend the weekend (if you will) surrounded by virtual bodies.

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

When to play them?
A similar situation -)

v
voland555 16.05.20

Couple Wallpaper(1600x1200).

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

if that, sorry, didn't know where to post it..

C
Combine. 16.05.20

Thank you for the Wallpaper, nice :)
By sabzh: the game is unmatched. Play with friends on Incentives already excited much :D First game a little weighed down, but when I played 5-6 hours, then immediately sucked no joke 8) I Advise everyone!

S
Sect0r. 16.05.20

21.11.08 18:51 Help downloaded steam. start but it is something that makes the long update!
what to do?
OS Vista!

A
Artem1372 16.05.20

I like this game I recommend to everyone.Why the current menu I have English voice and Russian

B
Bad Tom 16.05.20

cool game suggest.

a
antoxaCS2 16.05.20

It has a single player campaign or in UT with bots.

_
_Gulya_ 16.05.20

It has a single player campaign or in UT with bots.
With bots you can.

T
Trump [GTA 4] 16.05.20

This set, played. Liked the game do the same expect it is. Cool, like grenades and salvation. This game is good. I want to try to play at present, but this is when it buy litsuhu.

E
Egyptyanin_ 16.05.20

As splitskrin include???

F
Fallen Falcon 16.05.20

The game is pretty good, but by the end it becomes monotonous, I hope for a ton of mods and new campaigns

G
Gamowwwer 16.05.20

guys, worth taking or not, do you think?

w
w1rt 16.05.20

I think, Yes, IMHO! the game is fun, especially if you play with friends!

C
Cayman77 16.05.20

Loved it! Atmospheric, great graphics. That's just the Steam hate. I understand that even in the single no connection incentives will not play?

D
Ded vorchun 16.05.20

Blood Harvest on expert for 4 hours or more tortured, evacuation there to get complicated, and not saved =(

the game is very cool, but not so interesting out

j
joxxy 16.05.20

Tell me how to play over a network?

M
Men3d 16.05.20

Mdaaa) over the network for infected at all pleased)
Surviving go-go, but we are their smoker in back, to tighten.
The survivors don't look, and we get to puke on them, fat will be careful.
The survivors turned away?, and we hunters turn.
The survivors saw the witch?, tank it'll Wake.
p.s. Give the office a witch!

w
whocares 16.05.20

on an Internet play for all! a single play is possible only as we trained. and Yes, infected turned out to be unexpectedly fun to play.